Final~

~Our Life~

They rushed to the hospital. Sulli was inside the emergency room for so long.. Hoya and Infinite waited for for almost 6 hours already. The room light turn off and the doctor come out from the emergency room.

"Doctor,how was Sulli?"

"Is there anyone related to her?"

"Me. I'm her husband."

"Come with me to the room."

"Alright, I don't shock alright. Sulli lost her memory. She does not remember anybody. I hope you can be patience already. She need a long time to remember someone. I hope you won't go to hard for her."

"She can be discharge after a few weeks if her results are good."

Hoya was in a despress mood as he does not know what to do. The person he love the most does not remember him. He went inside Sulli room and take a look at Sulli face been smashed by those stupid girls..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 YEARS LATER

"Daddy,Mummy does not want to wake up" Hyunwoo run to Hoya.

Aish, Sulli when are you going to wake up early. You are still the old Sulli.

"Jagiya,wake up. We are going out now." Hoya kiss her cheek.

"I will be down in 20 mins."

"No. Now, before Hyunwoo make noise again because you late."

Btw Sulli remembered everything two year ago. It was hard for Hoya as he need to bring back her memory. Eventhough Sulli wanted to give up. But Hoya ask her to try bit by bit. They even got a child a year ago. His name called Hyunwoo.

They were actually gonna take a family picture to hang up at their living room. Sulli quickly get ready and saw her two beautiful and handsome guy waiting for her downstair in their suit.

Sulli did not regretted marrying Hoya. Sulli was greatful when she was sick hoya was there for here. When she scared of the lightning,Hoya was there for her.

Sulli went beside Hoya and kiss her and said " I don't regret marrying you and thank you for waiting for me. "

This is our life :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone for your support. By the way, this is my first time doing it. I hope you guys like it. I will be doing a new story soon. Do add me as friend alright. Thank you once a again. Thank you for scribing the story and comment to it :) Love you guys. See you soon :)