#5

The Love Channel

Kyuhyun looked up at the ceiling. What the heck did he just do? Don't tell me.. I like her..

He recalled what happened in the past. He once loved a girl named Seohyun. She was his first love, and first ex and hatred. She played with him because he was protective of her. Like which boyfriend won't be? She said that he was paranoid and was a weakling. This made him change and not believe in love at first sight nor love. Explains why he felt disgusted by that Eunhyuk said on the first day of school about Sooyoung? Yes.

Deep down, he knew that Sooyoung was indeed special to him. But he can't let it be. Because his own hyung likes her too. And, he doesn't deserve her.

====================

1993.

"SooHye, Mummy and Daddy has to go now, bye.."

"Mummy, dont go! Dont leave me here!"

"You're bad luck. Because of us giving birth to a female, we can't enjoy our wealth. Get lost!" The young man shouted. The girl was only 3 then.

"No, My daughter.."

"Mummy!" The girl scrambled to her feet and tried to open the doors of the adoption centre but to no avail.

1990.

"Baek Song ah, please take care of Kyuhyun.. I won't be around anymore when he needs me.."

"Eun Na, I will take care of him.. Take care.." The young woman carried the child with her to the train with Eunhyuk holding her hand as she waved goodbye the last time to the frail woman. Little did she know, the woman passed away hours after they left.

"AHHHH!"

"Mum, what happened?!" Eunhyuk ran over to his mother's side.

"Nightmares.."

"Mum.. Of sister again?"

"She's gone.. Long gone.. If she were alive.. She would be 20 by now.. But she's gone."

"Mum, don't think so much okay?"

"And Kyuhyun's mum.. I dreamt of her."

"Mum, don't talk so loudly, Kyuhyun doesn't know anything yet."

"How are we going to break the news to him that he isn't your real brother? Are we going to?"

"Mum, I don't know.."

"Your dad has been busy with the new contract these days.. I can't talk to him at all.."

"Mum, you have me here."

Kyuhyun opened the door.

"Mum, what happened, why are you shouting?" He ran over to her bedside. The woman just carressed his face.

"Kyuhyun ah, nothing's wrong.. go to sleep okay?" She patted his head while Kyuhyun glared at Eunhyuk.

As they went out of the room, Eunhyuk held onto Kyuhyun's arm.

"Kyu, what happened? Why are you like this to me?"

"Get away. You disgust me." Kyuhyun said as he shrugged the hand away.

"Yah!"

"Liar.. Just go away."

"What liar? What did I do?"

"You lied to Sooyoung about the ipod. telling her that you fought for the ipod. How smart of it hmm."

"Kyu, I didn't mean to.. I just wanted to make a good impression.."

"Then did you think about how I would feel?!"

"Kyu.."

"It happened once when you spread the news of me breaking up with Seohyun. What now, you're lying to me?"

"Kyuhyun, it's over okay. I'm sorry."

"It's not over. It just started. I don't want to talk to you, just go away."

"What?!Yah, what are you talking-" Before Eunhyuk could finish his sentence, Kyuhyun had walked away into his room.

================

"Okay class, next month's project would be solo singing or rapping and a duet. This would be counted in for your debutting skills so do your best like this dance project. Those who sing well would be put under solo singing courses to debut as a solo singer, so do your best."

Kyuhyun found Sooyoung staring into space. He decided to text her:

Pabo~! Wake up from your day dreaming already. let's go celebrate our A+  for dance project!! :D

Sooyoung was shook back into reality when she felt her phone vibrate. She just scowled at it while she tied her wavy hair to the side.

Aish, I'm right infront of you, why can't you just talk to me?! >_< talk about it in recess dodo bird! :P

Kyuhyun smiled at her text. He somehow felt that she was really sweet to him. The reason he didn't talk to her face to face was because he felt weird about the incident previously..

Recess bell rang and Sooyoung stood up. As she turned around, she bumped into Kyuhyun who was standing directly behind her.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

"You told me to talk face to face pabo!"

"Aish fine!"

"Let's celebrate!"

"Aigoo fine.. Ask sunbae to come too!"

"What sunbae." Kyuhyun turned serious and Sooyoung felt akward.

"Eunhyuk sshi of course.."

"Dont tell me about him." Kyuhyun turned around and walked towards the door.

"Wait! Aigoo.." Sooyoung fell onto to ground. Kyuhyun turns back immediately and helped her up. Only did they both know that Kyuhyun was hugging her to stand up.

"Erm, thanks.."

"No problem.. Sooyoung, are we going to celebrate?"

"Let's not.. Come over to my house!" She smiled brightly as she adjusted her hair and skirt. Kyuhyun could only look at her long legs.

"Erm, your house?!"

"Yeah, I need your help!"

"Arrasso.."

The two of them were best friends now and always spent time together. Kyuhyun often went to Sooyoung's house to do homework but this time, she didn't state that it was for studying.

As soon as they reached the house..

"Kyuhyunnie, I know you're angry with Eunhyuk Sunbae but, please help me!!" She begged.

"I'm doing nothing with anything related to him."

"Please..!!" Sooyoung's doll eyes came about and Kyuhyun felt a little warm inside but he had no reaction.

"Please oppa?" Sooyoung pouted as she held his hand and shook it a little. Aish, this girl. Why is she being like this? She's just making me like her more. But this is wrong to like her right? Aish. Fine, I'll help.

"What now annoying girl?" Kyuhyun sat on her bedside.

"Yay! Tell me what clothes Eunhyuk sshi likes a girl to wear." She said as she fished out for fashionable clothes out of her closet.

"What?! That's the reason why you made me come here? This is easy, just wear something that you like and he'll like right."

"Bwoh? That's a stupid answer Cho Kyuhyun. Quick, help me!"

"Why?" Kyuhyun shot her a quizzical look.

"because.." Sooyoung took out her phone and showed him an sms.

Annyeong Sooyoung sshi, rise and shine! ;D We got an A+ for dance project!!Sorry for not dancing with you the couple dance. >.< I'm currently healing, don't worry! C: By the way, are you free on next Saturday? I want to take you out to somewhere. ^_^ Erm, call this a date or whatever, but say yes okay! :D don't upset sunbae. :3

"What the actually ****ery.."

"So sweet right?!"

"Yeah.. I've never seen him like this before. Erm, back to the topic. just wear any clothes you like."

"Aish. okay fine. Wait outside, I'll show you this. I'm sure you know his taste."

"Yah, dont waste my time!!"

"Okay kyuhyunnie, just shut up!"

a few minutes later, Sooyoung came out in short shorts and a big white shirt which showed her left shoulder. her hair was tied to the side and she was wearing sneakers and a shades.

Has someone ever told her she looks gorgeous?

"So.. how is this?"

"Casual, nice."

"Overall?"

"You look.. gorgeous."

Sooyoung blushed at what Kyuhyun said and Kyuhyun just cleared his throat while looking somewhere else.

"Thanks.." Sooyoung said silently as she changed back to her home clothes.

Yeah, she looks good in home clothes too.

Kyuhyun got home at night since he was watching late night movies with Sooyoung, and making sure that she slept soundly at night. He went back to his room when he bumped into Eunhyuk.

"Kyu, I'm sorry okay. I really am."

"Fine.. I'm sorry for being so tempramental too."

"Well, I'm mostly at fault. But we're brothers right, let's not fight so much okay?"

"Okay. Hyung, you asked Sooyoung out for a date?"

"Wae?! How did you know?"

"Sooyoung told me."

"Ah.. i see. Yeah I did. I want to woo her."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeap! I know, unexpected. But this time it's different. I've changed Kyuhyun ah!" Eunhyuk pinched Kyuhyun's cheek and went back to his room while singing a song out of tuned. Aish.. this guy.. still treating me like a young boy..

Kyuhyun sat at his bedside as he looked at a picture that Sooyoung took with him using her poloroid. He turned it around and just realised a few words there:

Kyuhyunnie and Sooyoungie! Fighting~! Let's do our best at everything! I love you Kyuhyunnie, You're my best friend <3

-Shikshin! :D

"If only.. she meant those words.. I love you.." Kyuhyun sighed.

---------------

FAIL /: do comment and subscribe okay! (: I love all you people who subscribe and read this fic! this applies to non members and subscribers too. (: do subscribe if you have yet to and join asianfanfic if you have yet to! :D