#19

The Love Channel

SooYoung woke up and saw his face just infront of her. He opened his eyes abruptly and smiled at her.

"Yah oppa, you freaked me out.." She said as she yawned and he sat up.

"Hey!I have the most handsome face in the world arrasso?!"

"Ne.. I want to sleep already.." She crawled back into his sheets as he her hair.

"Lazybum.." He murmured but SooYoung heard it.

"Yah oppa!" She shouted as she pushed him down to the bed again.

"You're a lazybum, but I love you." He said as he pulled her down with him, giving her a morning kiss.

"I forgot to give you a morning kiss, so now I did. Jakiya, make breakfast for me please!" He said as he hopped off the bed and went into shower.

SooYoung sighed and trudged outside to make breakfast. The other members had to attend variety shows but KyuHyun was a little sick and because of the kyuyoung thing going on, he decided not to go even after his hyung's pleads. She made pancakes for him and placed it on the table before going into the room to change before he came out.

"Jakiya, I'm hungry!" He shouted and pouted as he came out from the toilet, half .

"The food's outside already.."SooYoung said as she read the comments on the laptop again.

"Stop it."He growled angrily as he tried to push down the screen but SooYoung stopped him. "Read this!" She said happily as she pointed to the screen.

kyulovely!: OMG KYUYOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW THAT THEY WERE REAL. <3

KYUYOUNGLOVE: KYUYOUNGKYUYOUNG. <3

They scrolled down more as they read more anti fans becoming kyuyoung fans of theirs.

"What the hell just happened?" KyuHyun said in bewilderment as he scrolled down more.

SooYoung rushed outside and to the live broadcast of the show super junior was in.

"Everyone, we know that maknae really made most fans upset because he was in a relationship with SNSD's SooYoung. But have you ever thought, if SooYoung wasn't his, would he be happy? You all want KyuHyun to be happy, so do we. Now KyuHyun is really estranged from us, he didn't come on the show today because he was afraid that you all would be unhappy. Over here, we want you all to know that we love and support kyuhyun's relationship. Also, we hope that you all, true fans out there, would give him complete support in his relationship. SooYoung of SNSD asked him to break up with her just last night because of hateful comments. But he didn't agree to it, so you all, can you all see that he loves her alot? So please, please stop all these if you really want maknae to be happy. Because Super Junior wants him to be happy too since we have found our other halves too. Kamsahmamnida." LeeTuek said as he bowed to the camera with the other group members.

KyuHyun was touched. No wonder everyone was turning around soon, even though some still stuck to the anti kyuyoung will.

"Soo, I told you it's going to be okay.."He said as he hugged her and she pecked him on the cheek.

"Kyu, let's eat breakfast." She pulled him to the table and he started to eat happily. It had been so long since they two ate breakfast together or even spent real happy times together. He saw that she wasn't eating, but was just watching him.

"Baby, eat now, breakfast is important." He said as he went to the frying pan but no pancakes were there.

"I didn't cook any extras, oppa." She said softly.

"Why?" He asked worriedly. He thought that she would be alright after hearing what LeeTeuk said and such.

"I-Nothing." She said as she had double vision again.

"Eat something.." He said as he passed her one pancake.

"Aniyo.." She rushed to the toilet and started to puke.

"Soo, what happened?!"He asked as he wiped .

"Just.. not feeling well.." She didn't eat for several days because of what happened and SNSD were having a lot of practices. She also felt sad because many fans were calling her underrated after her scandal with KyuHyun just only.

"I'll tell your manager you're having a rest arrasso?" He said as he fished out his phone and started to text her manager when she just stopped him. "No.. I have to practice, kyu.." She was about to finish her sentence when she fell into his arms.

"SooYoung!" He shouted as he nudged her..

====================================================

ahhh fail chapter. I actually had nothing else to write ._. probably next chapter is the last. ): sorry readers!!D:

I will finish why she fainted and then i'll go on to the ending. :P and i'll concentrate on seungyoung got married cause i've had no inspiration for it that time cause of kyuyoung fic kekeke. <: anyway, THEN I'LL START A NEW KYUYOUNG FANFIC! :DDD hope you all are excited~

hopefully i'll start making the foreword and stuffs tomorrow for preview. ^^ annyeong~!