Stained Angel

Archangel's Tears

 

“If fall in love with you is a sin, I’ll become a sinner for you”

 

A beautiful 17 years old Jaejoong lied on his stomach, on the floor inside his bedroom. A book of photograph lied innocently in front of him, sweet smiles appear on his beautiful face as his finger flipped every pages of the album.

“What are you doing boo?” his bedroom door cracked open and a handsome man stepped inside. The young boy’s lift his head and his smile grew wider when he saw the man that now standing next to the door, his big beautiful eyes beam beautifully.

“Appa, you home early!” Jaejoong made himself onto sit position, stretched two of his hand demanding for a hug while his appa chuckled with his never grow up son behavior, received deep pout in the process from the pretty boy.

“Fine, don’t hug me...” he lied his body again likes his earlier position. He started to flip the page but not with gentle way he used to do.

“Don’t sulk, boo...” Jung Yunho lied next to his dearly son placed his left arm at the petite waist belong to Jaejoong. He joined the young boy, examined one by one the picture of the album.

“She’s beautiful ne, appa?” Jaejoong whispered, caressesed the figure of young lady on the pic which is next to her is his appa standing with proud smile plastered on his handsome face. In young lady’s arm a small boy grinned happily while touching his own foot. His appa look so young and happy, not like his appa's look old now though.

“Why she left us, appa?” Jaejoong voice was trembling, “She's not love us, anymore?”

Jung Yunho shift his body and pulled his son’s body into his embrace, “I told you thousands of time boo, your umma never leave us. She always watching us from above and she always love us!”

Silent.........

Jung Yunho heaved a deep sigh to attempt the sudden dryness on his throat, “She's happy now with the angel and gave her archangel for me..” Yunho smile softly, caressed his son's cheek softly. His eyes stared through his son big beautiful eyes.

“I miss her, appa...” Jaejoong snuggled closer onto the crook of his father's neck, gained as much as warmness from the older man. Sniffed his father comforting scent,

 

"I hope... I can be on her place for you appa..."



“Let’s visit her tomorrow? Appa will fetch you after school and we can spend time together. I’ll buy you an ice cream. What do you think? Sounds good to you?”

Jaejoong abruptly get up from his early position, blinked his eyes for a couple of time, “Really ? But I thought you’re busy?” Jaejoong sighed in exasperation.

“Don't worry! Appa will try to finish all my work, early!”

Jaejoong squealed, threw his body towards his father still lying body,“I love you appa!!!”

“I love you too, boo. Now! You should sleep. It's late already or you might be late for school tomorrow!” Yunho raised and lift Jaejoong's body, placed him gently on the bed, tucked him with blanket reach his chin, gave a small peck on his son forehead before turn around and ready to leave.

“I love you appa....” Yunho stopped and turned around facing his son and mouthed “I love you too...” in the process.

 

'But ..that love is not the love I wanted appa....'

 

“If fall in love with you is a sin, I’ll become a sinner for you”

 

Sounds of the bell ringing echoed to the entire area of school building, signaling that the class are over for the day. Jaejoong gathered his belonging and shoved it all into his bag before skipped happily exited his class room. His face was beam beautifully as his mind replaying his and his appa conversation yesterday night.

“Me and appa will have a date” Jaejoong screamed soundlessly as his smile appeared on his beautiful face. He was lost with his own thought when suddenly “Jae!!” his best friend jumped and clinged on Jaejoong’s back caused both of them almost fall to the ground.

“Yah..yaaaahh!! Are you going to kill me or what?” Jaejoong shriek utterly shock, he pushed his best friend’s body hard.

“Don’t be mad Jae... come on I’ll treat you an ice cream...” his friend grinned goofily. Circled his arm at jaejoong neck and dragged his best friend’s body with him, leaving the school building. ”About my question yesterday, have you decide?”

Jaejoong stop at his track, without bother to facing his best friend, “I’m sorry, but you know exactly how I feel about you.” he heaved a deep sighed before continue his word “Don’t ruined our friendship…”

“Jae…”

“Please stop this crap or stop talking to me...” with that Jaejoong walked fast leaving his best friend, which stand unmoving watched Jaejoong’s back that getting smaller and finally disappear on the corner.

 

"I’ll make you mine no matter what it take.." his soft face contour changed become hard and cold.

 

 

“If fall in love with you is a sin, I’ll become a sinner for you”

 

Jaejoong standing outside the school gate impatiently. Once in a while, he will glance to his wrist watch and the road next to him but the person he was waiting for is nowhere to be seen.

“Appa, was something happened to you..” Jaejoong screamed inside his mind. The image of something bad happened to his dearly appa caused his heart beat to increase thousand of time. He started to walk, then almost run head to his house. He stopped in front of the gate of the house with uneven breath, sweat trickled from the surface of his smooth skin.

He frowned when he saw his appa's car, parked innocently in front of the house,”Was appa forgot?” he walked fast and entered the house but he stopped when his ear catch a muffle voice of people talk from the dining room direction.

“Please give me some more time?” that was his appa’s husky voice but with whom he was talking with? Jaejoong mind race with thought, he felt something uneasy crept inside his stomach.

“I gave you too much time, you better tell him now!”

“But”

“You tell him or I’ll tell him! He must know that I’ll become his umma....” Jaejoong feels his knee turned into jelly that soon surrendered to support his body. Finally he broke down as tears welled up in his eyes, hard sob escaped from his lips.

“Boo?” that was his appa’s voice that Jaejoong heard just like incorrect muffled voice “Boo, are you okay?” gentle tap on his shoulder just like blade that slice his skin, Jaejoong brushed his appa’s hand and abruptly stand up.

“Tell me that it was lie!!” Jaejoong stared at his appa with burning eyes, demanding for an answer.

“I’m sorry boo but I can explain everything.” Yunho’s pleaded. He try to reach his son’s hand but Jaejoong brush it away

“So that was true, you want to replace me and umma with that…” Jaejoong unable to continue his words, he stepped backward turned around and ran heading to his bedrooms.

“Boo...” Yunho is about to chase after his son when his fiancé hold his wrist stopped his step “I need to talk to my son”

“I think he need some time alone...” Jung Yunho sighed deeply and nodded.


 

“If fall in love with you is a sin, I’ll become a sinner for you”

 

Jaejoong slammed his bedroom’s door and threw his body onto the bed, tears keep rushing and wetting his pillow below, "He's not even come!" he spoke between sob. Jaejoong cried until he fell asleep.

 

“If fall in love with you is a sin, I’ll become a sinner for you”


Grumbled of his tummy awake him from the slumber, Jaejoong groaned when he felt his head was in pain. He got off from the bed and walked outside the room heading to the kitchen. He stopped in front of his father's bedroom. Pushed the door and peeked inside and found the room was empty.

“Appa is with her..” Jaejoong tears fell again from his already swollen eyes. Just imagine his father together with that woman which hurted him really bad, “Fine! If that is what you want!!” Jaejoong fished his cellphone and pressed fast call. He called for his best friend.

 

“If fall in love with you is a sin, I’ll become a sinner for you”


“Jae!” Jaejoong almost can hear Hyunjoong’s bedroom voice and yawning since that was already midnight, “Jae, was something happened? Are you crying?” his best friend’s concerned voice replaced his bedroom voice.

“Your offer, is it still available?”

“Yes! But.....”

“Can you pick me up now? I’ll become your lover...”

“Huh? But..”

“It’s okay if you can’t!”

“No! No! Jae... I’ll be there in 20 minutes!”

 

“If fall in love with you is a sin, I’ll become a sinner for you”



“Are you sure you want to do this Jae? I won’t force you if you not ready...” the boy leaned closer to the pretty man’s face, he felt butterfly in his stomach that what he fantasized for a few years will become reality in no time.

“I’m sure, let just do it!!” Jaejoong bite his bottom lips to suppress the urge from burst into tears, "appa also doing this with that lady" Jaejoong felt his heart twisted hurtfully, imagining his father makes love with his soon to be his umma. He closed his eyes tightly as his best friends start to his shirt.

 

“If fall in love with you is a sin, I’ll become a sinner for you”

 


“Yunho-ssi, thank you very much for the great help. I’m really sorry for wasting your precious time.”

“Oh! That was okay. It's my job...”

“But because of my stupidity, you have to over work until more than midnight.”

"but everything is fine now so i'll take my leave"

 yunho walked fast exited his office building, 'i have to explained everything to boo' he enter his car and drove fast heads to his house direction,park his car in front of his house and hurriedly enter the house.

"boo?" he open jaejoong bedroom's door but he start to panicked when he can't find his dearly son everywhere, he fished his cell phone and try to contact jaejoong's number, but his effort seems futile since jaejoong's number is unreachable.

"boo where are you?" yunho groeaned in desperation, he try to search for his jaejoong at the entire of the house for no to avail, his son is nowhere to be seen, he exited the house and jumped into his car worried clearly showed on the contour of his face.he gripped the steering wheel hard until his knuckle turn white.he scared something bad happen to his son, and the feeling is too much for him to handle.

 

"boo i'm sorry,just please don't do this to me" 


 

 

“If fall in love with you is a sin, I’ll become a sinner for you"

aigooo..author-nim such a lazy you are, how could you post the chapter just now? tsk..tsk...*shook head.....

well, please enjoy dear guys...!! *wink