Two

Always and forever

-- DARA's POV --

 

 

After the bumping Incident Bom Can't stop bombarding People with questions about the two(2) hot guys /cough/. When she finally got the answer she wants she then dragged me like I'm not a human /rolled my eyes/ really? Seriously!? I heaved a deep sigh. My sister is really crazy /Breathes in/Breathes out/ any minute now she'll barge in my homeroom and again drag me like a lifeless maniquin. 

Well as you can see my sister here is a sociable person unlike me. I maybe conceited and has a weird personality at times  but  I don't just go mingle  with people . I don't like people interfering about my business and stuff /sighs/ so Yea.that's why. 

 

BLAGGGGGGG! PARK SANDARAAA! I FREAKING SAW 'EM OHMEEGEED! YOU BETTER COME QUICK!  bom Shouted like they're going to get killed any minute if she won't follow what she says. 

I hung my head low because of too much EMBARRASSMENT. '' I can't be seen'' I Can't be seen'' I keep on chanting that sentence like it's the way to save the world, I even pretend that I don't know her ; like she'd became LUNATIC or something. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--AUTHOR's POV--

 

 

 

While bom's eyes was still roaming around the room looking for that certain person, Dara then sneakily and slowly crawl bringing her bag wtih her to the door, but before she can reach her goal a Red-haired girl with nice long legs [[a/n: I love bom's description xD ]] stand in front of her. 

Dara slowly looked up like it's the one in movies with people gets to be killed then SLOW MOTION scene comes. Before she can look up, she bowed her head back again chanting '' I can't be seen'' I can't be seen'' chanting it over and over again,when bom spoked up '' Daraling, why are you on the floor? '' she asked calmly  '' uh- I..err..uh'' she was lost for words and don't know what to say to her ragingly hyper sister. 

Ignoring what her poor sister said Bom then grabbed her wrist and dragged her where the two(2) hot guys are.  

 

 

 

Dara sighed for the nth time already they look like they're stalkers with pedo looks and a weird dark eye glasses on. '' Bom! seriously, Why are we here and doing these crazy stuff?'' she asked '' well bec-'' before bom could finish what she says, dara Added and said '' Well.. my Dear Bommie! we're the school Queenkas and WHY THE EFFIN HELL WE'RE WEARING THESE CREEPY OUTFITS WHEN WE'RE IN SCHOOL?? HUH! WHYY?? WHYY? '' She said annoyed at bom for dragging her with stuff she's not interested in.

Bom then hushed her because Everyone's looking at them like they already lost their minds for wearing creepy outfits and hiding behind the bushes when they're heads can be CLEARLY SEEN. 

 

'' WILL YOU SHUT THE UP !DARA! I'M DOING THIS FOR THE BOTH OF US'' Bom Then fired back, she can't take that this little tokki is shouting at her.

'' BOTH OF US?? REALLY? OH! THEN THANKS ! THANKS ALOT!'' She said with a hint of sarcasm in her words. shen then removed the creepy outfits and the dark eyeglasses on her and walked away.

'' Uh-oh! what have I done'' Bom said while looking at the disapearing figure. she then shrugged and continue looking at the guys who's still oblivious of the comotion behind those Bushes. '' I'll just apologize to her later'' she said to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERRO THURR AGAIN! Sorry if it's short. u_u but anyways COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE KAYS! PIPPPUUURRRR! 

--Yuno1234 & MeIshForever <--- CLICK THE LINK TO VISIT^^