Introducing The Park Sisters

Always and forever

--DARA's P.O.V--

 

*RING!**RING!** That Annoying Alarm clock Fills my ear, I tried to reach it but to no avail I just fell off the bed. ARGGGGHHHH I shout in frustration and takes the  poor clock and throws it across the bed. I tried to sleep again but my sister's voice echoed in my room BLAAGGG ''PARK SANDARA!  YOU BETTER GET YOUR ING HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE'' I heaved a deep sigh and gets up to do my usual morning routine. 

 

--Inside Dara's Bathroom--

 

I bet you all know me /washed my face/ I'm Park Sandara but call me Dara For short /Looks at the mirror and slaps my own cheeks softly/ Why am I talking to myself. I heaved a deep sigh again before walking to my walk-in closet. YES! HEARD THAT PIPUURRR! Walk-in Closet. Well As you can see my Parents is a Business People and My Sister and I grew up in a Fine-Silver spoon Family.[[ a/n Lol! silver-spoon? lol!ignore that xD ]] 

I lazily walked in my closet to pick what to wear for school. I tapped my chin searching for a better dress that fits my mood today. still searching when I found a cute white tank top and a gray-brownish colored shorts that look like a skirt 

*Images is not mine.credits to the rightful owner*

 

I finished fixing myself and looks at the human-sized mirror infront of me and looks at my reflection,I smiled knowing how it fits perfectly to my mood. I then grabbed my bag that was resting in my bed and walked downstairs. 

 

I smelled the fresh smell of newly baked bacon and eggs with a coffee scent, I reached the kitchen and found my sister placing two plates on the table. I hugged her '' GoodMorning bommie!'' I smiled at her the usual;thanking her for making an effort to wake up everyday just to cook breakfast. /cough/ you might be wondering why Bommie Is cooking breakfast when we can have tons of maids,butlers or whatsoever to cook for us..well to answer the question that lingers on your head dear Readers /grinned/ I let them all have a 1 month vacation /wiggles brows/  I Know.. I'm a Good master /Inserts laughing evilly/ Actually I let them all have a 1 month vacation cuz my parents is out of the country and I wanted to feel living on our own so I let them all have rest for a while./wiggles brows again/ Or maybe I can throw a party /inserts evil laugh again and chokes/ Okay. enough with my laughing and let's start to dig on our food.

 

 

--BOM's POV--

 

I was cooking breakfast for me and my sister who hates to wake up early in the morning /nods/ you all know that right. I heaved a sigh and starts to shout ''PARK SANDARA! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ING HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE'' Yes! I can shout in the morning ; wiggles brows. after a while I started placing two plates on the table when my sister entered the kitchen. I smiled at her, I always admire her for her Fashion sense I'm not saying that I'm bad at fashion in fact,Same with her I also has a great fashion sense ;wiggles brows. 

She hugged and and greeted me Goodmorning, I smiled at her and then we start to dig in our breakfast. I bet you already know where are our Maids and butlers are /inserts annoyed look to my OH-SO-GOOD-SISTER/ Yea! she's the reason why I have to wake up early to cook breakfast, She let all of them take a vacation /rolls eyes and inserts sarcasm/ SHE'S REALLY A GOOD MASTER, I SHOULD THANK HER /rolls my eyes again/ 

anyways back to eating, I looked up to her and saw that she's taking her time eating -__- doesn't she know we're going to be late on our FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Aigooo! I shook my head at my sister. 

'' Dara, You better hurry there'' I told her, then she talked while food is still on ''Shiiiss! Don't Worreh!We stirrr haab tayyme'' I rolled my eyes and told her to stop talking while eating, I shook my head again we were taught manners don't misunderstood that's just how she is /evil laugh/ K.enough. I start to wash my own plate after eating,I know we still have a lot of time since we woke up early it's still 6:45 in the morning. so we still have time to prepare. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--AUTHOR's POV--

 

 

 

-7:30 am - 

 

They Arrived at the school, Everyone knows them who wouldn't they're the school Quenkas, YES! HEARD IT RIGHT! THEY'RE THE QUEENKAS. Bom and Dara Can't be separated when they're in School, They're already on their senior year and the START of SOMETHING NEW to them. 

 

 

 

 

-- DARA's POV -- 

 

I Breathed in when I walked down the hallways, as Always Guys Gawking at me some are drooling, /Sighs/ it's really hard to be this beautiful /wiggles brows and grins/ [[ a/ CONCEITED!!! :P ! ]] shut up! author-nim! . K ! back to where we were.Yea! as always Boys are gawking some are drooling and girls stares and glares as if there's a CRIMINAL that entered /sighs again/ I just ignore those kind of people.

Yea! it's already my Senior year together with my SISTER BOMMIE! I should be rejoicing,jumping up and down cuz FINALLY I cant get out of this PLACE! YOOHOOO! K.stop. /fixed my self/don't mind me PIPUUURRR I'm just celebrating /wiggles brows/ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-AUTHOR's POV-

 

 

While bom and dara is still busy talking to themselves they didn't notice that there's two(2) HOT GUYS who just entered the campus and bumped into them.

 

YAAAAA! WATCH WHERE YOU GOING WILL YOU! shouted bom while fixing her self and helped the Tokki to stand. 

when she looked up ready to nag and kill the People who bumped them,She was in awe and dumbfounded at the guy. 

Dara noticed her sister's look and looked up with the guys she then pulled her sister away before they will be by her [[ a/n:lol! xD I hoped I used the right word xD ]] uh- I mean not Like OKAY! PIPUUURRR! what I mean is The Hot Dangling guys will be by her LOVE/ inserts laughing hysterically/ K. enough. I bowed at the two(2) Dangling HOT GUYS and apologized '' I'm sorry'' I awkwardly smiled at them before Pulling bommie far away from them and heaves a deep sigh. 

He's cute. I giggled at the thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERRRO PIPUURRRR!Yuno1234 !!!! <--- Just click the link and visit my prof^^ btw COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE Tell me what you think about the story okay^ ;) 

Sorry if it's short^^