The Unusual Occurence.

It's Our Destiny.

(YOUR POV)

He exchanged surprised glances with me. I glared at him and he looked down solemnly, and then lifted his head back up to look at me. 

"Annyeoung. Luhan imnida." He murmured weakly and bowed at me.

"Annyeoung.. Suzy imnida." I spoke in a monotonous tone, which probably went well with my blank expression.

"I'll leave you guys to yourselves now. Suzy-ah, bring Luhan-shii to the room." My mother trotted into the kitchen and occupied herself to her own chores. I walked to the room, followed by Luhan who was quiet throughout. I pushed the door slightly and stood by my study table.

"There's your bed." I pointed towards the bed that my sister had occupied two years ago. "Ah. Neh~" He nodded and paced towards the direction of the bed. His eye caught another bed next to it and he started questioning. "Who's bed is that?" Aish. Does he really have to ask this awkward question? "Obviously its mine. You weren't expecting me to be sleeping in the living room couch did you?" I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Ani~" He looked at me with his puppy eyes, which I definitely wasn't dazzled upon. "I've no time for your aegyo or your.. attention seeking." I closed the bathroom door slightly and started brushing my teeth. It was already 9.50pm. In the bathroom, I ranted my thoughts to myself.

AISHH!!!!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HIM? OF ALL PEOPLE HIM. HE'S SERIOUSLY PISSING ME OFF EVEN ON THE FIRST DAY. I CAN'T STAND PRETTY BOYS LIKE HIM WHO JUST WANTS TO SEEK ATTENTION ALL DAY. FIRST, ALL HIS AEGYO-ING IN THE MORNING. THEN THE BUS INCIDENT WHERE I HAD TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER HALF AN HOUR JUST BECAUSE HE "ACCIDENTALLY" CRASHED INTO ME AND TREATED IT LIKE IT WAS NOTHING. NOW WHAT? HE'S MY ROOM MATE. I pushed my hair away from my face aggressively and shook my head vehemently at the thought of it.

I opened the toilet door and saw him still in his outfit, exploring the room. "I'm going to sleep." I mumbled coldly to him, not bothering to even take a look at him. I walked towards my bed and sat down, preparing the alarm for the next day. "Neh~ Goodnight." He glanced at me and gave a weak smile. What's there to be good about tonight? "Goodnight." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RIIIIIINGGG!!!" The alarm sounds blasted the room. I stretched my arms and let out a wail. I ruffled my hair as I sat up and looked at the bed beside me to see Luhan still asleep. "He's such a heavy sleeper." I thought out loud. I walked into the toilet softly and washed up. When I got out, I checked the clock. 6.50am. Should be enough time for a male to get ready. I walked towards him lazily and shook his shoulders. 

"Yah. Wake up." I shook him repeatedly until he responded.

"Wae?" He whined and turned to face the other side of the room. Aish.. What a baby.

"Yah! WAKE UP!" I shook him more violently. Fortunately, he turned around and blinked a few times, before opening his eyes to look at me. 

"Suzy-shii?" He had an unusual morning voice. "Time to wash up for school." I walked away towards my dressing table and started combing my entangled hair.

(END OF YOUR POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annyeoung Suzy-shii! Annyeoung Luhan-shii!~ Suzy remember to take care of Luhan!" The door closed behind them as they walked towards the bus stop. Suzy was walking quickly, not wanting to be caught up with Luhan in awkwardness. 

Luhan successfully kept up with her and started a conversation. "Suzy-shii?" He took a few glances at her.

"Wae?" She answered with hints of anger in her tone.

"Are you still angry?" He was stuttering. You bet I am. "Ani." She continued walking without making eye contact with Luhan.

"Oh. I thought you were still angry. Anyway, you haven't really introduced yourself..." His voice trailed off.

"Ah... mianhae I forgot to.." She looked at the floor, wanting so badly to get away from him.

"Gwenchana. Hmm.. when's your birthday?" 

"October 1994." She couldn't help but give monosyllabic replies.

"Oh.. Mine's April 1994. Looks like I'm older than you." He gave a cheerful smile.

"So?" She couldn't stand it. This guy spoke too much.

"Maybe.. you should call me Oppa." He smirked.

"Shiro. That's weird." She was adamant.

Spontaneously, they got onto the bus and she walked into one of the rows and sat down. Luhan looked around in a confused manner and decided to sit next to her. When he sat down, she moved slightly away from him to the window. Sensing her action, he frowned slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(YOUR POV)

"OPPA!" One female student squealed in a high-pitched tone that sounded deafening.

"OPPA~ What's your name? My name's Jessica." She grinned at him shyly 

"OPPA!! Do you want to hang out sometime?" Another fangirl shouted out. 

Aish. It's such a bother to be with him. If it had not been for my nagging mother, I wouldn't have to take care of him. Besides, he's already an adult, can't he take care of himself?

I distanced myself from him, not wanting to stir up any rumours. He glanced at me and then to the fangirls.

"Mianhae.. I have to go to class." He gave a forceful smile and then trotted behind me.

"Are you jealous?" He questioned me instantly.

"MWO!? WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS? MR. LUHAN DON'T THINK TOO HIGHLY OF YOURSELF." I flashed him a look.

"Oh. I thought you were since you were quiet.." He gave a puzzled expression.

"WHY CAN'T I BE QUIET?" I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes. 

(END OF YOUR POV)

Not long later, they reached the classroom and Suzy stopped in her tracks, wondering why Luhan was still following her.

She turned around so quickly that her hair whipped across like a tornado. "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?" She flashed.

"I'm not." He answered in a monotonous tone and walked in.

Abruptly, a light bulb flickered in her brain. Luhan was her classmate. She slapped her forehead with her hand.

"What a pabo." She reprimanded herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was break time and since Suzy had her patrolling duty to do, she had to make sure there weren't any students loitering in any of the classrooms. She walked past the level 2 classrooms clumsily. This is so boring.

She leaned against the metal railings and turned her body so that she was facing the opposite side of the building. She gazed around at the level 1 and 3 classrooms that were directly below and above level 2, and something caught her eye.

She walked hastily up the stairs to the classrooms of level 3. When she reached the classroom, she saw the annoying bunch of fangirls who were surrounding a small table. 

She cleared . Instantly, the fangirls turned to look at her, and behind them revealed a male student. The new student who thanked her yesterday.

"What do you think you are doing? Students are not allowed in the classroom during break time." I questioned in a demanding tone.

"Calm down my dear prefect.. we're just hanging around with oppa." One girl replied boldly and the others giggled.

"I don't care what you're doing. Get out of the classroom." She flashed them a look.

Spontaneously, they took all their belongings. "Annyeoung oppa, see you later." The girls spoke in their faked cute accents.

He gave a weak grin and took a glance at Suzy. Then he continued with his studying.

She walked nearer, about to say something when she suddenly stopped. 

(YOUR POV)

I walked nearer to him, wanting to tell him that the rule applies to him as well. Yet, something stopped me. Nothing was coming out of my mouth. I decided to spare myself the embarrassment since he was studying quietly by himself anyway. I turned around and started to make my way out when I felt something cold around my wrists. 

I looked over my shoulders and saw that he had his left hand around my wrist. I blinked in confusion.

"Wae?" 

"What's your name?" He wasn't looking at me, but my wrists. 

"Neh? Suzy..imnida." I murmured.

Instantly, he let go of my wrist and continued with whatever he was doing.

What a weird kid. I started walking towards the classroom door when I heard a mumble.

"Minwoo imnida."

(END OF YOUR POV)

 

Author's Note*

Here you go~ Chapter 2. Had trouble thinking about how someone like Minwoo would approach Suzy, but listening to music really helped and a few ideas popped out in my mind so here it is~ 

Don't hesitate to comment ^o^~

Tun I hope you're happy minwoo appeared :).