Time for Lunch

Adventure and romance in America

Well my readers you are in for a treat. I was inspired today and was able to compplete two chapters today which is rare for me to do. Hope you are enjoying the story thus far. Dont forget to comment ^.^.

 

 

 

Key POV

Since this morning it has been hard with Rose looking so…irresistible to behave like I had promised Jonghyun. Now we are at lunch with Rose and her friends all of her friends are guys! Only two of them are girls. That’s not fair at all how come all her friends are guys its harder to make a move when she is surrounded by guys. I sit at the table just watching Rose and the sun dance on her skin and Danny her best friend comes over bringing her lunch ‘why didn’t I think of that!’ I yelled at myself smacking my forehead earning me several strange looks from Rose and well everyone. Onew shares his lunch with me and we all eat as I try to figure out what to say to Rose. Of course then some good looking guy from her school comes over to her “Rose the dance is about a week away and I was wondering…would you go with me?” he asked her and offered her a white rose. I rolled my eyes ‘this guy seems so cheesy’ I thought to myself. At that moment I noticed everyone in the court yard get quiet and watch Rose and this guy I wondered why they all stopped talking to watch. I saw Rose get up with a grin set the white rose down and stand up “You know what I am sick of all you pretty boys asking me to dances thinking that bringing me flowers will help you. That’s not your intention I know that! You men are all the same all you pretty boys just want the hot girls of the school so you can use us! You just want us to say yes so you can act like a gentlemen for one night then get into our pants. By the next school day you want nothing to do with us just like we are nothing but trash! So no I won’t go to the dance with you!” Rose screamed and kicked the guy in the chest making him fly back, a hole in his shirt from her heel. I saw everyone in shock I was as well and they all resumed their lunches like it didn’t happen. Even the school security didn’t come near her. ‘Rose is more and more interesting as I am around her. Now I am slightly afraid but more attracted to her’ I then thought to myself.

 

Taemin POV

 

So far the day has gone well having all the same classes as Rose. I have been able to see how amazingly smart she is, she is so cute when concentrating on her school work. ‘I am really falling for Rose’ I finally admitted to myself smiling watching her even though she is surrounded by guys I knew from earlier in the day she was not seeing anyone. Rose had opened up to me some in second period and told me more about her and that she had only ever had one boyfriend and he was one of the jock types who was with her for I-candy until he got bored with her and dumped her. We were all sitting at the table I was sitting to Rose’s right side I enjoyed being close to her. Danny came over and brought Rose her lunch and we all see Key smacking himself on the head and looked at him strangely. Rose shared her lunch with me which I really appreciated due to being close to her and she shared her food with me and no one else. So I am acting like a little kid, sue me why don’t you. I then see some good looking guy from her school come over to her “Rose the dance is about a week away and I was wondering…would you go with me?” he asked her and offered her a white rose. ‘Really dude your bringing her a rose? That is so dumb a simply rose cannot outshine her beauty’ I thought to myself. At that exact moment I noticed everyone in the court yard get quiet and watch Rose and this guy my curiosity made me wonder why they all stopped talking to watch. I saw Rose get up with a grin on her face that seemed rather annoyed and she set the white rose down and stood up. Things then clicked he is one of those guys like her ex she was telling me about. She emphasized earlier that she did not like men that were that way. “You know what I am sick of all you pretty boys asking me to dances thinking that bringing me flowers will help you. That’s not your intention I know that! You men are all the same all you pretty boys just want the hot girls of the school so you can use us! You just want us to say yes so you can act like a gentlemen for one night then get into our pants. By the next school day you want nothing to do with us just like we are nothing but trash! So no I won’t go to the dance with you!” Rose screamed and kicked the guy in the chest making him fly back, a hole in his shirt from her heel. I saw everyone in shock I was as well and they all resumed their lunches like it didn’t happen. Even the school security didn’t come near her. Rose did slightly scare me after that.

 

Danny POV

 

So its lunch time I normally go off campus and get lunch for me and Rose since she gives me rides to school daily. We look out for each other that way, I feed her lunch during the school year and she gives me a ride to school. I get to the lunch table seeing her friends sitting with her and I take my normal seat to her left after giving her the food I got for her. Today I got us Chipotle for lunch she hadn’t had chipotle for awhile. Rose smiled and shared her food with Taemin which I thought was sweet they would look really cute together. After I gave Rose her lunch we all saw Key smack himself on the head and thought he was rather nuts for doing so. We all ate our lunch until this really good looking guy from our school came over to her “Rose the dance is about a week away and I was wondering…would you go with me?” he asked her and offered her a white rose. ‘Run dude for two reasons. The rose and your are a lot like her ex’ I thought to myself knowing Rose was going to flip out on this guy. At that exact moment as if I had called it everyone in the court yard get quiet and watch Rose and the guy Rose got up with a grin on her face that seemed rather annoyed and she set the white rose down and stood up. I knew her ex when he broke up with her he was in the hospital for four days when she was done with him. Rose is my best friend but has the biggest temper I have ever seen. “You know what I am sick of all you pretty boys asking me to dances thinking that bringing me flowers will help you. That’s not your intention I know that! You men are all the same all you pretty boys just want the hot girls of the school so you can use us! You just want us to say yes so you can act like a gentlemen for one night then get into our pants. By the next school day you want nothing to do with us just like we are nothing but trash! So no I won’t go to the dance with you!” Rose screamed and kicked the guy in the chest making him fly back, a hole in his shirt from her heel. Everyone was shocked, but me and of course the school security wouldn’t come over they were too afraid of what she might do is they pissed her off too.

 

Rose POV

 

So far things have gone well all of the boys have been behaving and I have been able to get to know Taemin more. I even opened up to him about my ex-boyfriend and told him what happened. I had fallen for his charm and we dated for a good 6 months until he got bored with me and a hotter more attractive girl came along. Before I knew it he dumped me for her, since then I have not had a boyfriend because all the boys at my school were the same as him. I disliked all the guys who were not my friends, but all but two of my friends were guys these guys though were great guys who were like big brothers and had my back. Taemin was sitting next to me at the lunch table as we all socialized and Danny brought me my lunch like he normally did ‘Yay chipotle. I haven’t had this in forever’ I thought to myself and saw a hungry Taemin next to me and decided I would share with him. Plus Taemin is so cute when he is happy, he is cute all the time but cuter happy. After Danny brought me my lunch we all saw Key smack himself on the head and I just rolled my eyes thinking he was nuts. As we all sit at the table enjoying are lunch out of the corner of my eye I saw one of the pretty boys from my school coming over to me ‘oh great here we go again’ I thought to myself sneering as he got to the table. “Rose the dance is about a week away and I was wondering…would you go with me?” he asked me and offered me a white rose which threw me over the edge, I don’t mind when they give me flowers but a rose… I hate when they give me roses it is the cheesiest thing. More so because my name is Rose I don’t like getting a flower that reminds me of my name they need to be more original. I then got up with a grin on my face by now the entire courtyard was quiet and watching me and this jerk, I set the white rose down and turned to the guy pissed off. “You know what I am sick of all you pretty boys asking me to dances thinking that bringing me flowers will help you. That’s not your intention I know that! You men are all the same all you pretty boys just want the hot girls of the school so you can use us! You just want us to say yes so you can act like a gentlemen for one night then get into our pants. By the next school day you want nothing to do with us just like we are nothing but trash! So no I won’t go to the dance with you!” I screamed and kicked the guy in the chest hard enough to make him fly back, with a hole in his shirt from my heel. Everyone was shocked I could tell but I shrugged it off returning to my lunch with Taemin, the security to scared to come near me. ‘I hope I didn’t scare Taemin away’ I then thought seeing he was slightly scared now.

No one’s POV

Lunch then came to an end as the school day proceeded; Rose was called to the principal’s office where she had to explain why she did what she did. Since the principal is her uncle he didn’t really discipline her like he would another student. He gave her one lunch detention and that was it. At the end of the school day Rose, Danny and the Shinee members all headed back to her house to do their homework. Danny volunteered to cook dinner for them all as well and Rose wouldn’t say no he was a good cook and it meant she didn’t have to that night. So they all worked on their homework and Rose helped them if they needed it since it was in English and they didn’t know enough English for it to make a whole lot of sense.