The Big Date and the Begining of a Plan for Rose

Adventure and romance in America

Taemin POV
 
I woke up first and went to go get ready and I heard Roses parents talking but it sounded like fighting "I am sick of you and your constant flirting with your lead actresses/actors" I heard them both yelling at each other in unison "I'm only with you for Rose! You know what I can't do this anymore. Good bye Diane" her father said and he stormed out the room and ran into me "sorry. Give this to rose" he said but of course I didn't understand him and I nodded pretending I did. I looked at what he gave me it was an envelope with her name on it. I got worried and wasn't sure what to do so I finished getting ready and went to roses room where I saw her dressed up again an putting on makeup "noona your appa wanted me to give you this" I told her softly and handed her the letter. The smile she had then faded some as she opened it like it was a death sentence for her. I just staid by her for support "he is leaving they are going to leave each other" she told me and I held her I wasn't sure what to say and Rose began to cry in my arms.
 
Rose POV
 
I woke up and began getting ready for school getting dolled up again for Taemin. I felt joy being with him and I couldn't believe that I managed to be as lucky as this and get a nice guy like Taemin. As I was putting on my make up Taemin came in noona your appa wanted me to give you this" He told me softly and handed me a letter that was from my dad. I got nervous letters from my parents weren't good and the smile I had went away. I opened it and as I read the letter my emotions vanished I didn't know what to do my dad wrote me a letter telling me he was leaving my mother. Taemin was beside me for comfort "he is leaving they are going to leave each other" I told Taemin who then held me in an embrace and I began crying. "My parents have had so many issues but I never thought it would get this far" I said to him crying more and more and hid in his chest. I then snapped back to reality "we have a date tonight at least that's a good thing" I told him trying to cheer up and he looked stunned to see how quick I was trying to change the subject. We then talked about how excited we were for the date and went downstairs where everyone was. I would have been fine if when we got down there my dad didn’t come down the stairs with suitcases to leave. He set them down and hugged me tight "I love you princess I'm sorry I wasn't around as much as I should have been. I will call you once I get a new place" my dad told me and I lost it again as he walked out the door and the Shinee boys looked very confused. I fell to my knees crying again and I heard Taemin explain everything to them.
 
Key POV
 
Rose and Taemin came downstairs we were all waiting Rose looked really shaken up and upset but she didn't seem like she wanted to talk about it. Not long after they came down so did her appa with suitcases 'why does he have suitcases he just got back home' I thought to myself and then he hugged her and said something to her that we didn't understand since it was English. He then left and rose fell to her knees crying I became very confused as did everyone but Taemin. He then knelt down to comfort her and explained to all of us that her parents were separating and her dad was leaving with no intention of returning. I felt really bad for Rose I didn't know what she was going through but still parents are needed in one’s life. I knew we had to be there for her. "Rose anything we can do to help?" I asked her trying to help
 
Rose POV
 
Key was the first to say anything to me after Taemin explained everything to them and asked if there was anything he could do to help. I looked up and sniffled "I want to go back to Korea with you guys" I said to him all of them stunned and he nodded. There was determination in keys eyes "I will do whatever I can to help make that happen" he told me and the others backed him up and I smiled. The five of them have been more of a family to me then my own family. Taemin us a great guy and is now my boyfriend Key was strange but has become a kinder guy then he was. "Let's go to school or we will be late" I said and again they all seem confused including Taemin to how quickly my mood changed.
 
No one POV
 
Rose had been through a lot that morning and the member of Shinee were going to do whatever they could to do what she wanted. Right now Rose was just looking forward to her date with Taemin. It was the only good thing she saw about this day. They got to the school and luckily it began to go quickly nothing bad really happened. The Shinee boys decided on a new plan that would guarantee that she would be able to go back with them and Kai had to be involved in this. All the members of Shinee excluding Taemin began working on a plan to help out Rose with Kai who would be able to make it all possible in the end. At lunch they all sat together the whole group and Minho filled Taemin in on the plan. Taemin was getting excited about the plan they were working on, it meant he wouldn’t have to say good bye when they returned to Korea at midterms. When lunch ended they all returned home and the two love birds began to get ready for their date. Rose went and got another shower putting on a nice lavender dress with black heels. Taemin put on his best dress shirt and pants. Minho went and got flowers for Taemin to give to rose, he got a bouquet of lilies for him to give her since she didn’t like roses. Soon enough it was time and Taemin came downstairs and waited for her to come down.

 

Taemin POV

 

Minho helped me out and got a bouquet of lilies for Rose for our date. We were going to go to the movies and to a Korean restaurant afterwards, I was really looking forward to it. Rose soon came down the stairs in a beautiful light purple dress and a pair of heels. Rose looked so heavenly like an angel “You ready my beautiful flower?” I said to her without even thinking as I handed her the lilies and realized what I said, I then blushed big time. Rose took the flowers smiling at me blushing as well.”Alright you two photo opt!” Minho said and got out a camera and we posed I wrapped my arm around her waist. Rose smiled and Minho took his picture of us and we were off.

 

Rose POV

 

Minho took a picture of us which I really wanted a copy of; it’s of me and the most perfect guy ever. We got in the car and I drove us off to the movies and we saw the movie ‘The Raven’ about Edgar Allen Poe. Taemin remembered me telling him I liked Poe he couldn’t really understand the movie but the thought of being there with each other was enough for us. Once the movie ended we went to dinner at the Korean restaurant we had the night before with my parents. During dinner we talked about if I were to go back to Korea with him “If I go back with you guys I want to audition to sing with one of the other groups that your manager controls or maybe be a female singer to work with Shinee” I said and started day dreaming about it and Taemin just smiled at me. Our waiter came over while I was spaced out Taemin said something to her but I didn’t catch what he said. When we finished eating she brought out a desert he had ordered, that must have been what he said to her. Once we finished we headed home where the others waited and apparently my mother left as well after we did. We got home and the guys met us at the door with questions and Taemin just walked past them with “We had a good time and that’s the end of it” as his answer to them. He took me upstairs and we just cuddled close to one another lying in my room listening to Shinee and F(x). Soon enough I fell asleep in his arms, I’m not sure if he stayed with me or not but I was asleep and laid close to Taemin listening to his heart beat. It was very soothing and exactly what I wanted to listen to, it relaxed me and I forgot all about the worries from earlier in the day. The date was the best date I had ever had he is a true romantic and I think I may possibly love Taemin. <3