The first day of school

Adventure and romance in America

Rose POV
 
I woke up the next morning to my alarm which I always set 20 minutes before I actually had to get up and I lay there in bed reflecting the day before. 'I kissed Taemin yesterday and poured my heart out to Minho last night when he asked me all those questions. I wonder how today will go. Will Taemin act awkward? Will key try to make another move? How will my friends react to all of this?' I thought to myself laying there and I heard the guys all waking up and I heard a knock on my bedroom door but I ignored it. The door then opened up and closed. I pretended to still be asleep and I felt the person lie down next to me and put there arm on me. I got nervous then but staid still and I felt there hand wander over my chest and I shuttered some. "Are you awake rose?" I heard from a familiar voice "Danny why are you in my house? In my bed? And fondling me?!" I yelled at him and heard a chuckle. Danny is my best friend he has a key we ride together sometimes and he just has a thing for messing with me and this time it seemed he wanted to fondle me. "Because I want to ride with you to school. You look so cute when you’re sleeping and I just wanted to know what they felt like" he said and retracted his hand he was a strange boy but my best friend. The only reason he didn't get slapped when he did small erted things like that was because Danny is gay and he is the sweetest guy in the world. "Alright well I'm up now so of you don't mind I need to get ready for school now. You can stay in here if you want. Just leave my house guests alone" I told him and he pouted "well that's no fun" he said still pouting I just smiled and went in the bathroom to her ready for school.
 
Danny POV
 
I decided I wanted to ride with my best friend to school with her five house guests so I went over to her house. When I got there I saw her house guests all stumbling around to get ready all tired not paying me any mind. I then went to Roses room and knocked on the door. I heard no reply so I went in her room closing the door behind me rose looked like she was sleeping so peacefully. I decided I'd be strange so I laid down next to Rose and put there arm on her to top it off I wandered my hand over her chest and felt rose shiver some. "Are you awake rose?" I said softly leaving my hand where it was "Danny why are you in my house? In my bed? And fondling me?!" Rose yelled at me but not in a bad way and I chuckled at her. Rose is my best friend she gave me a key so that I could come over to visit at my leisure. I always found it fun to mess with her too. "Because I want to ride with you to school. You look so cute when you’re sleeping and I just wanted to know what they felt like" I said and retracted my hand from her chest. "Alright well I'm up now so of you don't mind I need to get ready for school now. You can stay in here if you want. Just leave my house guests alone" She told me and I pouted some "well that's no fun" I said still pouting she smiled and went to get ready. I then decided I would go through her room to find her diary again. She knew if I got the chance to again I would try to read her diary again if I could. I liked knowing all her secrets but it wasn't like she really hid anything from me. I am her best friend that's a guy and gay what more could she want?
 
Taemin POV
 
I woke up the next morning and smiled to myself happy with what has happened. 'Rose is very sweet but we will take it slow I don't want to hurt her and I don't want to get hurt' I thought to myself as I got up hearing people in the hall. I got up going out there seeing my friends all fumbling around and another guy who went to Rose's room and I looked down 'is he her boyfriend?' I thought to myself and got really sad. I then went and got my shower so did the others. We all had our own bathrooms. The others didn't seem to notice the guy so I try to play it off hoping he is just a friend of hers. After my shower we all congregated downstairs all of us Shinee members and the guy that was in Rose's room. "Rose will be down soon she was finishing her make up" the guy said to us "the name is Danny I'm pretty much her twin we are best friends have been since kindergarten" he then said and I sighed in relief at that 'yay he is just her friend' I thought and we saw rose coming down in a gray shirt, jeans and a pair of heels she looked....HOT.
 
No one's POV
 
Rose came down in her gray shirt, jeans and heels that Danny had picked out for her. Taemin and key both drooling over her the other three Shinee members were amazed she looked really good. All seven of them headed off to school once there Danny said his farewell and went to his home room. Rose and the Shinee members had home room together so they followed her. They walked into the classroom everyone talking amongst themselves until rose walked in and they all stopped talking all the guys checked her out and the girls got jealous as she led Taemin, Minho, key, jonghyun and Onew to their seats which surrounded her seat. Taemin happy as can be due to his seat being right next to her key was in front of her. The bell for home room rang and the teacher took role "I see we have five new transfer students. Rose could you introduce them to your classmates?" the teacher said and she rolled her eyes "sure. So starting at my right side is Taemin, behind me is Onew, to my back left is Minho, my left is jonghyun and in front of me is key. They are also part of a famous Korean pop group. You leave them alone though and not get in there faces" rose said and the class nodded as a whole they didn't like when she got mad. Home room then continued on until it was time for first period. Taemin and Jonghyun had all the same classes as Rose. Minho, Onew and Key all had three classes that were different from the six Rose was in. Rose led the three to their classes and met up with them after each class. Its half way through the day now and time for lunch. Rose met up with the three of them at the gym and led them to the cafeteria. She had everyone at schools attention for how amazing she looked and because she had five guys following her around. The girls all jealous of the attention she was getting and the guys all wanting to make a move on her, but afraid to because of her temper.