His Bias

EXOSun One-shot Collection

 

Sunny wasn't the most popular member in her group, she knew it, but it was fine with her. She still had her loyal 'Sunshiners', who stick with her even when her aegyo gets annoying, and she used to think they were enough.

 

Then she met Baekhyun.

 

It was funny, the boy was a self-declared SONE. He always smiled when he got in a 10 feet radius of the girls, always greeted them and bowed 90 degrees and always kept his eyes on them when he thought they weren't looking. Sunny found it cute.

 

He intrigued her, so she did a little research. She was happy with what she found. He was smart, caring, and a member of their fanclub since their debut. There was just one thing though...

 

He was a Taenganger.

 

When she found his account in their fan cafe, almost all of his posts were pictures of Taeyeon and how cute she was; to be honest, it freaked her out a bit. The worst part was there were no posts about her at all. Zilch.

 

She knew it shouldn't have bothered her, shouldn't have kept her awake at night and shouldn't have made her look through all of his posts just to search for one. But it did.

 

'Those must've been years ago, right? I mean, he probably stopped when he became a trainee.' To be sure, she checked his latest post again. August 4, 2011. 'What? That was just last year when they were preparing for their debut!' Her eyebrows furrowed as she read it:

 

Just saw our precious Taengoo outside the building!

Waah~ She's so pretty in person <3

 

'Why is it always about Taeyeon? Aish! Wait, why should I even care? It's not like he means anything to me.' She slammed her laptop shut and plopped herself on her bed. She was all alone since the other members had individual schedules to attend to. Turning her head to face Taeyeon's bed, a frown formed itself on her lips.

 

"He doesn't mean anything to me, right Taeyeon? You can have him for all I care." She whispered to the empty space, but not quite believing herself. With that, she slowly fell asleep.

 

                                          


 

 

".....see the way he looks at you? Oh my God, it's so obvious!"

 

'Mmmf...wha-? Who's that?' Sunny opened one eye, having been awokened by a squeal.

 

"Geez Fany, it's only your imagination. It's nothing. Tell her Seohyunnie." It was Taeyeon's voice. The three must've returned from their schedule. But what're they taking about?

 

"I don't know, unnie. He does look at you a bit differently." The maknae replied.

 

Knowing that she won't be able to get back to sleep, Sunny decided to greet the three. "Hey." She said, emerging from her room. The three looked shocked by her sudden appearance.

 

"Sunny! We didn't know you were here!" Tiffany exclaimed, hand covering .

 

"Were you sleeping? Did we wake you up? It was all Fany, I swear!" Taeyeon pointed an accusing finger at the said girl.

 

"Yah! My voice wasn't that loud...right?" When Sunny didn't respond, she added, "It was? Oh. Sorry about that."

 

"It's fine. So, what were you guys talking about?" Sunny questioned, her curiosity getting the best of her.

 

Tiffany giggled and Taeyeon's face turned red. "We were just talking about how Baekhyun hoobae obviously likes Taeyeon unnie." The ever-so-blunt Seohyun answered.

 

Sunny frowned. "Really? Hmm, well I'll just go back to my room." She had hoped to escape quickly but was stopped by Tiffany's strong grip. "Oh come on, don't you wanna hear me embarrass Taengoo?" She said in a teasing tone, sending glances at Taeyeon who was already embarrassed.

 

'Uhh, not really. Especially since it has something to do with Baekhyun.' She thought to herself. But not wanting to be a party pooper, she just sat next to Tiffany. "Yeah, go ahead."

 

"OMG, it was so cute! So we were at the SMent building waiting for manager oppa to pick us up. It was quite boring actually, I just played fruit ninja on my phone, I almost beat the hig---Wait, that's not the point! Anyway, while we were waiting, we met with our EXO-K hoobaes. I noticed Baekhyun at the back being all shy, so I asked the members about it. Turns out his bias is Taeyeon!" She paused to catch her breath, "So I schemed with Kai and Sehun so that he can stand next to Taeyeon. And when he finally stood next to her, you should've seen his face! It was like a kid who finally got his Christmas wish!" She finished, smiling broadly at Taeyeon.

 

"He didn't really look like that. He...he's just naturally happy." Taeyeon looked at Sunny, "You believe me, right Sunny?'

 

Despite her newly acquired bad mood, Sunny replied, "Of course I do, Taeng." And forced a smile at her friend.

 

"Aww, you guys are no fun!" Tiffany frowned and retreated to the kitchen where Seohyun was.

 

"Thanks, Sun. You know who I really like, right?"

 

Sunny nodded. She had known for a while now that Taeyeon has feelings for EXO-K's leader, Suho. It served as a somewhat hope for her. That when Baehyun finds out he'll stop liking Taeyeon and maybe even notice her.

 

"Um, I'll just go and take a bath now." Sunny said and proceeded to get her towel and enter the bathroom.

 

Once the hot water hits her skin, tears fall. Of course, she refused to believe that they were tears. 'It's just water.' She thinks. After an hour of relaxing and releasing her bottled up emotions in the shower, she headed to her room. There, she found Taeyeon, using her laptop. Her eyes widened once her mind registered the scene.

 

"Taeng! What are you doing on my laptop?" She asked frantic. 'Please tell me you haven't seen it!' When Taeyeon looked at her with guilty eyes she knew that her fears were confirmed. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't think that you still had a page opened."

 

"So you saw it? All of it?"

 

"Yes, I'm really sorry. I didn't know and--"

 

"It's fine," She cut her off and exhaled through her nose, "Everything's fine. Don't worry about it."

 

"But--"

 

"I told you already, it's okay, I'm not mad. Besides, at least I have someone to talk to about it." Sunny put on some clothes and locked the door before sitting  next to Taeyeon.

 

"So...you like him? Baekhyun, I mean." Taeyeon whispered, head low, afraid that the other might hear her.

 

Sunny chuckled at her cute action. "I guess. It's no use though, seeing that he obviously likes you."

"And how can you be so sure of that?"

 

"Come on, you saw his posts. They're all about you! And didn't Fany say earlier that s told her that you're his bias?"

 

"It's different. Being his bias doesn't mean that he likes me like that." Taeyeon said.

 

"Of course it does. Even if he doesn't like you, he can't possibly like me. It's not like I can do anything about it."

 

"What are you talking about? That doesn't sound like the Sunny I know." Their leader raised her voice a bit. "The Sunny I know will use her powerful aegyo to get any guy she wanted!"

 

"Yeah, but my aegyo doesn't work on the guys I want them to work on." Sunny said, shoulders slummped.

 

Before Taeyeon could reply, someone knocked on their door. "Unnies, time for dinner. The other members are here." Outside, the voices of the girls could be heard.

 

Taeyeon looked over to her friend and sighed. "This discussion isn't over yet." The two left their room to eat with their members. While everyone else were chatting and joking around, Sunny quickly ate her food. After eating, she piled her dishes on the sink and went to bed, not even bohering to brush her teeth.

 

When Taeyeon entered their room, she found a sleeing Sunny. "Aigoo, this girl. She always runs away from confrontations." Defeated, she decided to just hit the sack too.

 

                                            


 

 

The next morning, Sunny woke up early. She had decided to go practice her singing in the SMent building so that she can avoid further interrogation from their leader. After eating breakfast, she left a note on the table letting the girls know of her whereabouts. She then hopped in her car and went on her way.

 

It was a sunny day, a day when she felt extra lucky. Considering what happened yesterday, she hoped lady luck finally decides to visit her.

 

But Lady luck must be a busy woman.

 

The moment the stepped foot in the building she was greeted by the person she didn't want to see most at the moment. "Good morning, Sunny sunbaenim!"

 

"Oh. G-Good morning, Baekhyun." 'Why must he be here? Whywhywhywhy?'

 

"What brings you here so early in the morning?" He walks with her to the elevator.

 

"I just wanted to practice my singing. You?"

 

"I came here to get my wallet since I left it yesterday."

 

"Mhmm..." An awkward silence fills the air. "Do you want me to come get it with you?"

 

"I already got it actually."

 

"Eh? Then why did you ride the elevator with me?"

 

"I just felt like it." He turned to her. "Besides, I can't miss a once in a lifetime chance to hear you sing up close right? You have a really amazing voice."

 

"Not as amazing as Taeyeon's..." She mumbled.

 

"What did you say, sunbae?" He asked, aparently not catching what she said.

 

"Nothing."

 

"You know, I think you guys have equally wonderful voices."

 

"What?" 'So he did hear what I said.' "I think you're wrong there."

 

"Not really. Your voice is sweet and cute while Taeyeon noona's voice is powerful and strong."

 

'How can you compare sweet and cute to powerful and strong?' Sunny thought bitterly. When the elevator doors opened, she walked briskly away from Baekhyun.

 

"W-wait!" Baekhyun grabbed her arm. "Did I say something wrong?"

 

"Nope, you just made it pretty clear that I can't compete with Taeyeon." She said sarcasticaly, trying to break free from his hold.

 

"I didn't say that."

 

"Well you didn't need to. I mean, what else should I have expected? I can tell that you like her." Finally managing to release herself, Sunny headed to the practice room, leaving a confused Baekhyun. But before she could even place her bag down, a strong force knocked her out of her feet. In the speed of light, she found herself in between Baekhyun and the wall.

 

"What the--?"

 

"Noona..." Baekhyun said in a husky voice, bangs covering his eyes. "Can I tell you something?"

 

"W-What is it, Baekhyun?" She hated to admit it but as much as she wanted to be afraid, she was strangely attracted to his sudden change in character. 'He never called me noona before, especially not in that way.'

 

He leaned his face close to hers, making Sunny close her eyes. She then felt his breath on her ear. "I...prefer girls with sweet and cute voices over those with powerful and strong ones."

 

Sunny opened her eyes and narrowed it at the younger boy. "Stop messing with me, Baekhyun. How can you prefer anything over your bias?"

 

"Most of the time I can't, but when it comes to someone I like...it's different."

 

"That's my point! Since your bias is Taeyeon, meaning that you like her, how can anything compare to her?" Sunny asked, not quite understanding him.

 

It was Baekhyun's turn to narrow his eyes at her. "Don't you get it, noona? Just because she's my bias doesn't mean I like her in that way."

 

"Then who do you like?"

 

Baekhyun facepalmed. He literally did.

 

"You! You're the one that I like!"

 

"...Oh." was all Sunny could say. Baekhyun backed away from her and sat on the floor, face in his palms.

"This wasn't the way I planned to confess to you. I had it all set already!" He whined.

 

Sunny, having recovered from shock, kneeled in front of him. She smiled at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I like you too, Baekhyunnie."

 

Baekhyun blushed as he saw the sincerity in her eyes. "So, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked hopefully.

 

"Hmmm..." Sunny puffed her cheeks, thinking. "You have to do something for me first."

 

"I'll do anything!" Baekhyun answered almost immediately. Sunny smiled at him sweetly before hitting him at the back of the head.

 

"You have to post something about me, pabo!"

 

                                        


 

 

When Sunny checked Baekhyun's account the next day, she was pleased to see that all his posts were now about her. She checked his last post:

 

Sunny-Bunny is so strong! Almost like a man!

She gave me a bump in the head that I'll treasure forever~

Saranghae, my Sunny <3

 

 

"...He is so dead".

 


 

So....waddya think? Sorry if it's long ^^

I'll come back with the next one-shot soon. Wait for me, okay?~

Pls. Comment and Subscribe :)