The Nerd Girl and The 'I like her' from D.O

Helping the Heartbroken Playboy To Fall In Love, Again!

Min Yul's POV

 

"Did he really ask you to do that?" asked Jiae, one of my best friends. "He Did" i sighed as i replied. "But, then what happens if you cannot help him?" "Jiae,i really don't know. Please, can you Stop asking?" i pleaded her "Oh,yes.Mian"  "It's okay" i smiled.

 

"WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT GETTING NEAR HIM!!?" we suddenly heard a high pitched scream. We exactly knew who was it, Seo Hyun. We ran towards the scream and there was a croud around her and some girl, that i couldn't see. "I-I'm.. S-sorry, I J-just bumped into him. It wasn't anything more" the girl whimpered at her tone. 

"DO YOU THINK I ING CARE? NO!" she slapped the girl, and her face whipped to the side. "I'm r-really sorry, S-Seo Hyun. it won't happen again"     "Heh. Until you dissapear from School, i'll keep this..." Seohyun grabbed the girl's wrist fastly, and snatched her bracelet away. "N-No, Please!! My Brother gave that to me before he died!" the girl tried to grab her bracelet back  "Like i said before, do you think i ing care?" she asked in her y manner. Before she could say anything more, The Bell Rang.

Everybody walked away without helping the girl. We walked towards her and i crouched down next to her. "Hey. Are you alright?" i asked her in a soft tone. "Y-yes" she tried standing up but fell on my arms. "From what i See, you're not" i told her and she sighed. "Can you take me to the infirmary, please?" i nodded and called Jiae "Help me to get her to the infirmary". She put the girl's arm on her shoulders and i did the same.

"Min Yul. Look to your left" Jiae smirked. I Did what she said and I saw my target, Oh Sehun. The Biggest Playboy in SM High. We Made eye contact, but i Looked away fastly. "Let's Go" we started walking away.

 

EXO'S POV

"There Goes The y Seo Hyun Again" Baekhyun said as he stared at her. "I Must admit that even if she's hot she is starting to get irritating" Suho Sighed.

"She Already was" said Sehun admiring his nails.

Everyone looked at him with a shocked expression. "Did the Almighty Oh Sehun Say that?" Kai smirked, making Sehun glare at him.

"Is It So Strange that i call her irritating?" Sehun walked away.

"Yes" Kai Shouted at him before turning to exo k again.

"Guys, what do you think about That Girl Min Yul?" Kai asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"She's pretty" said everyone except D.O

"Hyung?" Kai asked (lol, too much kai ._.)

"I Like Her" he admitted shyly.

There was a Wave of 'owws' and 'awws' from Exo K

"Yah! Shut up!. I said I like her, not I love her!" he shouted.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AnonShoot Here with the First Chapter ^^ (I know, i know. It's like..crappy) .__.

Enjoy, comment , suscribe, or just read.