OuR TeamS

It started with a Misunderstanding (DISCOUNTINUED)

 And on top a very flustered Dara was none other than a blushing Luhan. Onto the side was a glaring D.O

"Dara-unnie Luhan-oppa are you guys okay?"Minzy asked still looking at them on the ground. The two nodded still looking at each other's eyes.

“Then why are you still both on the ground and still looking at each other,” the maknae asked innocently. The two after processing what Minzy said scrambled off the ground and quickly stood up. The others laughed, well with the exception of Chen and D.O who just wanted to strangle their hyung then and there.

“Sooo are you guys almost done with dinner?”Bom asked after the laughing died down. The three nodded and ordered them to set the table. Most of them got started immediately.

[To those who are wondering they are in a really really big practice room with everything they need:)]


When the set the table everyone except for the three cooks sat down, most of them excited on the food, since it’s their first meal with each other. When the food did come out most of their mouths watered. I mean you would too if you’re going to eat:

Ddukbokie: Rice Cake Street Food

Yangnyeom Tongdak: Seasoned Fried Chicken

Bulgogi: Marinated Beef BBQ


 When they were done Cl, and Lay offered to do the dishes. The others nodded and went to go plan more.

“Soooo……”Cl started. Lay smiled at her and she blushed. They started to get to work first gathering all the dishes and taking them to the sink. After that they proceeded to wash, Cl scrubbing and lay washing.

“I’m sorry I am a bit shy and I cant speak Korean as well.” Lay started. Cl nodded and smiled at him.

“That’s okay! I cant really speak Mandarin as well either!” she replied. Lay looked at her and smiled.

“Okay then what about this you teach me Korean I teach you Mandarin!” Lay said. Cl looked at him with a shocked expression.

“Are you serious?  You’re really going to teach me? Okay deal!” Cl beamed. Lay chuckled at her cuteness. The two continued to wash dishes happily.


When everyone was gathered in the ‘living room’ they all started to think of ideas.

“Okay so why don’t we split ourselves in 4 groups?” asked Kris. They all nodded thinking the idea was a start.

“Okay then how are we going to group ourselves?” Suho asked.

“Why don’t we get split in 4 and then you guys all split to 3 and yeah!” Bom suggested. Everyone nodded at the idea.

“Okay why don’t we split it like this: Vocals, Rappers, Face, and Dancers?”  Baekhyun suggested.

“Well the group will be unbalanced. Why don’t the boys just decide for themselves?” said Dara. They all nodded and the boys started to group themselves.

The groups ended up like this:

Bom, Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Suho

Dara, Luhan, D.O, and Chen

Cl, Kris, Chanyeol, and Lay

Minzy, Kai, Sehun, and Tao

Dara observed the group.

“Wow we grouped ourselves really well!” Dara said excitedly. Then everyone looked around and smiled.

“Okay why don’t we go and rest and we will start thinking about ideas tomorrow!” Cl said. Everyone nodded and then bid each other goodbye. They all went to their respected sleeping bags and slept peacefully.


Thanks guys sorry for the wait! I know such a short chapter right but is it okay if you guys give me some ideas for what the groups will do?!?!?! Please you guys are such awesome readers that you can give me ideas?!?!?!

You all love me right? Thats why you guys will subscriebe and comment your ideas?

-Moody:)