The Boy with the Baseball Cap is WHO?

My Angel, Park Chanyeol (나의 천사, 박찬열)

I awoke to the sound of traffic at 5am. It was still dark outside, but there were a lot of people leaving for work already. I grabbed my bag and walked to the subway station and ran my card through the machine. Luckily, I still had money left. I sat in an empty seat and set my plan for the day. At lunch, I would go see Byeongjin ajusshi, a real estate agent that I knew from a couple years back. I'd talk to him about some of the houses near the bakery and a few other places I often visited, and then I wouldn't have to worry too much about transportation. I looked up to check which station we were at, and found myself looking at a tall boy in a baseball cap. I tried to look around him, but there were too many people. The two people next to me were asleep, so I whispered to the boy, "Excuse me, do you know what stop we're arriving at next?"

He looked back briefly and replied, "Jukjeon."

"Thanks," I answered. If Jukjeon was next, then I'd have to wait for around 10 minutes before I got off.

At Pyeongdo, it seemed that at least twenty more people had got on. I gave up my seat to an elderly lady and found myself being pushed constantly. Suddenly, I felt a hand tugging on my bag. I looked back, and I barely saw a wallet in a man's hand coming out of it.

"Hey!" I yelled. I tried to fight through the crowded group of people, but I couldn't get through the block of people. When I finally got past the crowd, I groaned. The man was gone. I slumped over. That bag had all the remainders of my money. I felt dizzy. How much worse could this day get? Suddenly I felt a hand tapping on my shoulder. I turned around.

"I think this is yours?" It was the boy in the baseball cap.

I gasped. "Yes, yes! That's mine! Thank you so much!" He handed it to me, and I breathed in relief. "How did you retrieve it?"

"I was watching from the side, and when the man came my way, I took my chance." He smiled.

"Well, I can't thank you enough." I chuckled.

He walked away as I jumped happily into the air.

               "Younhee-ya!"

I turned around and saw D.O and Kai walking towards me. I grinned. They were always together. I ran up to them.

"Hey guys!"

"Why are you coming from that side?" asked Kai.

"Umm, I went to see someone before this."

"Who?" piped D.O.

"Not a girl," I smiled, flicking him on the forehead. We all laughed and headed to the bakery.

  When we walked in, we saw Suho's father, the owner of the bakery. We all bowed briefly and said hello. It turned out that we were having a little meeting.

"As you all know, this bakery is under Park Jiho's CEO's company. He's going to be coming sometime today around lunch, so we need to get everything polished and do our very best today. Not that you shouldn't any other day, but this day, you need to be extra careful. He'll also be bringing his son. I'm presuming they'll be having lunch together, so I want you all to be respectful to the both of them. All right, that's all. I just wanted to mention this to you, even though I'm sure you're treating EVERY customer with respect. Right?"

"Right!" We all bowed to him once again and ran to the locker room to get into our uniforms. I was the only girl, so I had to go to the bathroom to change.

        I looked at myself in the mirror. I actually had lost a bit of weight. I blamed it on the stress.

As I walked out, I already saw a line of people waiting outside. That was weird, no one ever was here this early.

"What's with all the people?" I asked Suho.

"I don't know, but we can't open until 7, so they're going to have to wait a bit," he replied. "Why don't you go and tell them when we're opening, maybe they don't know."

"Okay!"

I opened the door and said, "Sorry, but you have to wait some more, we're not ready to open just yet! Sorry!"

"Is Park Chanyeol coming today?" "I heard he was!" "Is he, really?" "He is! I heard it from the fanclub site!" "Me too!" "Someone saw him on the subway today!"

Most of the people were girls, probably in high school. "Unni! Tell us! Is he coming today?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know! Sorry for the wait!" I hurriedly walked back inside.

         I took out a pan of hot buns and set them on the table.

"Bacon oppa, can you put these on that shelf?" Baekhyun came to me and took the pan. As I took out another pan, I said, "Who's Park Chanyeol? Some girls outside said he was coming to our bakery today." Baekhyun almost dropped the pan.

"What? Park Chanyeol?"

"Yeah, who is he?"

"Aigoo, Younhee-ya! He's the soccer player! The one who scored last night!"

"Are you serious?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" He laughed. "I can't believe it! The CEO and Park Chanyeol? Man, this is our lucky day!" He put his arm around my shoulders.

"Lets get signatures from him! And a picture!" I exclaimed. Baekhyun laughed. "Of course!"

                Noon came quickly. Suho came to me. "Younhee, when the CEO comes, you're taking  that table, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I trust you, okay? Fighting!" He ruffled my hair, and I grinned.

               Sehun scampered up to me. "Younhee-ya, do you know where I put my notepad? I definitely had it on the counter, but..." He trailed off.

"It's in the kitchen, remember?" I laughed. Sehun was so forgetful.

"Oh yeah!"

                "He's here!" Kai said. He bit his lip. "Do you think he's nice?" I shrugged. Suho's dad was talking to him.

                 "Hopefully! Are you worried?" I'd never seen Kai nervous.

                 "No! I'm just wondering!" Kai protested. I giggled, and put my arm around him.

                 "Don't worry too much!" I said. Kai scowled, and then smiled, poking me in the cheek.

Suho's dad looked at me. I quickly walked over to the them and bowed.

                 "Hello sir! My name is Younhee, I'll be your waitress. Follow me, please!" I smiled from ear to ear.

I sat him at a table and brought him some tea and water. "Would you like a minute to order?"

                  "So you're the only girl, huh?"

                  "What? Oh, yes! That's me."

                  "I really enjoyed your resume, you seem like a hardworking employee."

                  "Oh thank you sir!" I beamed.

                  "My son will be here shortly, could I have another cup of tea?"

                  "Right away, sir."

Suddenly there was an explosion of shrieks from outside. It sounded like a whole crowd of screaming girls.

                  Sehun brought the boy to the table, who I presumed was the CEO's son. All of a sudden, there were girls at the window, pressing their faces against the glass. I gaped in horror.

                  "I'm sorry, sir! I'll take you two to a more private spot!"

                   "It's fine," he chuckled. "It's my son."

I looked up at the boy. Wait....it was...the guy in the baseball cap at the subway!!! The one who gave me back my wallet!

                  "Allow me to introduce him. This is Park Chanyeol, my son." He smiled heartily.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????????????