Chapter 2: What's Yours is Mine, What's Mine is Still Mine.

The Hotties and The Beauties

As the two groups sat down for class, the tension rose and the othet students' mouths were shut. Beauties were still giggling at the lunch incident while Hotties growled as they tried to put on cologne.

"That was a smelly trick you put there." Wu fan said as he glared at Yixing. The younger boy just rolled his eyes and gave a thumbs down at Wu fan.

"Aw, what? Hotshot can take a little perfume? How sad. I guess you're not so tough, are you?" Yixing said with a confident smile, showing his dimples.

"Shut up. I would punch you so hard right now if you didn't have those dimples of yours."

"My dimples have nothing to with this. Oh wait, it does. Wow, you're even weak against my cute dimples, what a fake."

"Shut up you little---"

"Alright, alright, calm your face, sheesh."

And with that, Yixing definately won the war between the two. The teacher had walked into the room and instructed the students to take out their books.

Though, Baekhyun was another story. He hadn't realized class had started and was lining his thousand eyeliners one his desk. Minhyuk, who sat next to him, was about to tap Baekhyun's desk to get his attention but instead was cut off by Baekhyun's girly shout high pitch yell.

"Eeep!!! No! These are mine! Get your own eyeliners!" He shouted, standing up with his precious products in his arms.

"Byun Baekhyun." The teacher called. "Is there something wrong?"

"Yes! This creep is trying to steal my makeup!"

"..." His teacher sighed. "Seriously, Baekhyun. I've had you as my student for almost two years now and I still can't tell if your a male."

"But Ms. Sang~"

"Alright, alright. Lee Minhyuk, switch seats with...um, ah! Park Chanyeol."

Though it seemed normal to Ms. Sang, she didn't notice the tension rise when every student froze. Baekhyun's mouth was wide open as Chanyeol slowly sat down next to him. 'Great. I'd rather play Pony Dress Up than to sit next to crack face here.'

Chanyeol gave a small smile to Baekhyun as he sat down. "I'm not going to do anything." He mouthed the words. Having no choice, Baekhyun slowly nodded and placed his eyeliners down before finally taking out his books.

Class started and the teacher was giving a lesson. Luhan, however, was bored to death so he began poking Sehun's back with a pencil. (Since Sehun sat right in front of him). "Can you stop?" Sehun whispered.

"I'm sorry, what? I can't understand you with that lisp of yours. Can you say it again?"

"Argh. Can you stop?" Sehun repeated, trying his hardest to pronounce the word.

"Hey, Sehun. Ca nyou say this? 'She sells sea shells by the sea shore'."

Luhan giggled when Sehun finally got annoyed and rolled his eyes. The younger boy looked back at the board and wanted to go back to learning, instead was hit by a paper ball.

It was from Luhan. He slowly opened it and read the note. "S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S." The boy growled and slammed his desk. He walked back to Luhan and glared at him. "YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!"

Luhan let out a low growl and stood up, facing Sehun. "That's what you get for pranking me with stupid spiders! You're the one that's annoying!"

"Says the one that makes fun of my lisp!"

"Says the one that makes fun of my baby face!" Luhan shouted back, a bit louder than Sehun.

Normally, teachers will try to stop fights, but when the students turn back to her for help, she was sitting in front of Sehun and Luhan's fight holding popcorn. "God, this is so much better than the mangas."

"..."

"Go on, go on. I won't disturb you."

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" Kyungsoo shouted, stuffing the popcorn into the teacher's mouth. He turned back to the fighting two who were glaring at each other now.

He walked over to his hyung and took his hand. "You're an idiot!" Kyungsoo shouted at Sehun and then walked out of class, pulling Luhan as well.

"Kyungsoo! Luhan! Come on, Baekhyun." Yixing said. He dragged Baekhyun out of his makeup trance and after the other two.

As they left, Sehun plopped down on his seat. "Aish. He's such an annoying brat."

"Well, you guys stay here and curse out the Beauties. I'm going to my locker." Suho said. He walked through the hallway and was about to unlock it when one of the teachers called him. "Yes, Mr. Kim?"

"Suho, can you do me a favor? Can you clean classroom 204?"

"Uh, sure. By myself?"

"Well---hey! Kyungsoo!" He called, waving to kyungsoo who just strolled past them. "Kyungsoo, can you help Suho clean room 204? Please, please, please?"

"Uh, sure..."

"Thank you! I promise I'll credit your report cards. Kay, Bye!"

And with that, Mr. Kim flashed out of the hallway, leaving two awkward Beauties and Hotties member. "Um, shall we go?" Suho asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Kay..."

~

Meanwhile, Luhan was sobbing his eyes out from his fight with Sehun. Yixing and Baekhyun were next to him, trying to comfort their hyung, though, they know it's no use.

"Hyung. It's okay. Ignore that stupid lisp baby. It'll be alright." Yixing said. He kept patting Luhan's back until the older boy finally softened.

"Hyung, they're just jealous we're more popular than them."

"Yeah, hyung. Just don't listen to them."

"Aish, fine. I'm going to get another bubble tea."

The leader shot up from his seat and angrily walked to the Bubble Tea shop. As he was gone, Yixing and Baekhyun sighed. They knew they didn't hate the Hotties as much as Luhan but seriously, their leader can be such a baby at times.

"Hey, any ideas where Kyungsoo is?" Baekhyun suddenly asked, for once, not about makeup.

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen him."

"But you---"

"GIVE IT BACK!!!"

The sudden shout made the two boys jump. They ran into the shop, to find Luhan on top of Sehun, strangling him. "GIVE ME BACK MY BUBBLE TEA!!!"

"NO! I TOLD YOU, THAT ONE WAS MINE!"

"NO! ADMIT IT! YOU TOOK MY BUBBLE TEA!"

"I CAN'T ADMIT ANYTHING IF YOU KEEP CHOKING MY NECK!"

"Luhan hyung, Luhan hyung, calm down." Baekhyun said, trying his hardest to pull him off of the choking maknae. "Hyung, just get a new bubble tea. The other one probably has Sehun all over it."

"Aish. This isn't over you stupid lisp baby!"

As Luhan got a new bubble tea, he was about to reach for a pink straw just when Sehun took it. "YOU TOOK MY STRAW!!!!"

"I SAW IT FIRST!!!"

"NO! DIDN'T YOU SEE MY HAND, ARE YOU FREAKING BLIND?!?"

"MAYBE IF YOUR HAND WAS AS BIG AS YOUR BRAIN, I WOULD BUT NO IT'S NOT, SO TOO BAD!"

"YEAH WELL I HEARD YOU WOULD'VE GOT A BRAIN TRANSFER BUT YOUR BRAIN REJECTED YOU!"

"Hyung!"

And with that, Yixing and Baekhyun dragged an exploding Luhan out of the shop. "I'll get you next time, Oh Sehun! I'll cut you up and throw you into sharks but leave your head so that you can see what's going on! You got that?! You got that you stupid---"

"ARGH! WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME PULVERIZE HIM?!" Luhan shouted slamming his fist into the punching bag. "I swear, if he got hit by a car, I'd probably be the one driving it."

"---And it won't be count as an accident!~"

"Baekhyun, you're not helping!" Yixing shouted. "Luhan hyung. Calm down. Gosh, Baekhyun, why can't you be so helpful?"

"Hyung, go blame my mother for having such an adorable son."

"Shut up."

Yixing grabbed one of Baekhyun's precious eyeliners and cupped the younger boy's face. "Hung, what are you---" But before Baekhyun could've said anything else, Yixing had already eyeling his eyes.

"There. Now try to talk."

"Aish, Luhan hyung, grow up! It's just a stupid bubble tea, and as for Sehun, just ignore him, dammit! You're our leader and you're the freaking oldest, so ACT LIKE IT!!!" Baekhyun shouted and smacked Luhan across the head.

The older boy sighed and Yixing wiped off the makeup on Baekhyun's face. "Wow. Thanks. I really needed that." Luhan said.

Baekhyun giggled. "You're welcome hyung. Though, I don't even know what I did. Aw~I used half my eyeliner again. T^T"

"It's alright, Hyunnie. I'll buy you more next time. They're more helpful than you think."

"Huh? What's that suppose to mean, Yixing hyung?"

"Ah, nevermind. Anyway Luhan hyung, let's go get some ice cream. Oh, and...have any of you seen Kyungsoo?"

"No."

"Not really."

"Hm...I hope he's alright."