Days left: 1 - We're on our way!

2MINutes

The call ended automatically again, bringing the girls' mood down. Ashleigh stared at the hard concrete floor as she shuddered in the chilly air.

"DUMB CAB!! THAT GUY PROMISED TO COME PICK US UP FOR THE AIRPORT!" Yuri hissed as she shut off her phone.

The girls stared in space, not knowing who had approached them.

 

 

"Guys? What are you two doing here," Justin stepped in front of them, as the girls were looking at the Oh's house, considering whether to go inside, "Aren't you guys supposed to be gone already? What's with the luggages?"

"Oppa..." Yuri's face cringed, "The dumb driver must have forgotten or something..."

 

 

 

Justin sighed, as he eyed the two girls who seemed to be waiting for a miracle.

"Alright, alright. I've got my car right now. Hop on." he rolled his eyes dramatically in a joking way.

Yuri and Ashleigh quickly pulled up their tiny luggages into the car, squealing while hopping on to the seat. 

 

 

"Justin Oh, you're the best!" they chorused with delight. They all hopped into the car and, when they arrived, Justin helped them unload and check in for the flight. As Yuri and Ashleigh ran up the stairs for their gate, they waved goodbye to Justin, almost knocking a poor woman's luggage which toumbled down the stairs.

"Just go. You're gonna miss your flight if you don't hurry! I'll look after this." Justin called, picking up the battered luggage as it rolled onto the floor. the girls turned to go laughing at themselves for being so idiotic. As they hopped onto the plane, hyped up from all the excitement earlier and looked back to the airport as they took off for a weekend full of SHINee.