chapter six

My Life.

            

 

 

______ P.O.V

 

It was, 9pm and I just got home, from a tiring day, today Key wasn't in college and I barely got to see Yuri, as usual Jonghyun was off again today, but Jess was still in college, she didn't approach me today nor say anything when I greeted her, she seemed odd.

 

I untied my shoe laces, and put my shoes aside before entering the apartment further down. Lazily I threw my bag to the side of the couch and sat down. I called out for jonghyun

"Jonghyun?" 

"Jonghyun oppa?" 

again no response came, when I went to our room, my things were shoved inside a suitcase, and there was a note besides it 'Leave before I return!' 

 

I was curious, who did this, it couldn't have been Jonghyun or could it, I immediately pulled out my phone and rang him but no one was picking up on the other end. 

 

I was really tired, I took out my pyjamas from the suitcase and changed into them, I didn't realise I had gone sleep, until I heard keys jangling at the main door, quickly I got up. Jonghyun was back, but there was someone giggling with him, it sounded like a girl. I was slowly reaching the door, when suddenly the door was opened, smacking my forehead. I was on the floor, my head was bruised and aching 

"Ow" I cried

"your still here?" a girl asked me, I turned her way, she was wearing large black heels and a small red sparkly dress, it was Jess.

"Huh?" I said in confusion 

"______, get up" Jongyun said and pulled me up fom the ground. 

"Thanks" I said 

"Now get out!!" 

"what??" I was shocked 

"You heard me! I said 'out'!" jonghyun pointed his finger towards the main door. The girl next to him just giggled. 

"Why?" I asked, at this point my vision had become blurry, due to the build of all the tears in my eyes.

"Remember a few days ago you said that I could tell you anything so the thing is that I don't love you, my only love is Jessica, not you!"

"your lying to me" I cried 

"no babe I was lying to you before, this is the reality now, snap out of it girl!" Jonghyun spat out as he snapped his fingers in front  of my face, at this point I couldn't hold back my years and just started crying.

Jonghyun roughly grabbed my left arm and pulled me towards the door. Jess was laughing maniacally behind him as she threw my suitcase at me pushing me completely out of the apartment. 

"B....b..but why did you do this to me ?" I stuttered unable to make an eye contact with Jonghyun.

"Because, your too boring, I didn't want to be wasting a year behind you, look at Jess she's taller than you has a nice y body, she is rich, dresses like the way I like it, she even has the courage to actually kiss me whenever and wherever - unlike you!"

Jess cupped Jonghyuns face, and kissed him like there is no tomorrow, Jonghyun kissed her back, he never kissed me like that, I was dumbfounded, just standing still outside in the cold. A stream of tears were flowing down my face, Jonghyun kicked the door shut. I knocked on the door, as reality hit me, it was nearly midnight and nowhere and no one to go to

"Please, just let me stay for the night, it's 11.30pm, I don't have any money either" I screamed at the shut door.

 

 

Jonghyun replied back "Not my problem, go sell your body, don't bother me JUST GO!!"

I was gob smacked, I still couldn't take in, that the guy i loved more than myself would treat me like that. 

My back was leaning against Jonghyun's appartment door, I could hear the two of them gigling and laughing, it literally killed my heart, I couldnt believe it that everything would end like this, and Jonghyun would cheat on me with a friend of mine, I genuinly thought he really loved me.

 

It was cold and pitch black outside, the thick black clouds had formed a layer in the sky blocking out the moon and stars, suddenly the lightening struck sending shivers down my body, where could I go, I was in my pyjamas with not even a single penny. I was helpless, I stood shivering outside Jonghyun's apartment, I was crying, just then I had the urge to talk to Key, without checking the time I called him.
 
 
 
(Phone Conversation)
 
Ring Ring

(Key is Blue)
 
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"H..Hello Key"
 
"Yah! ______ are you crying, what happened? Are you okay? Why are you calling at this time?"

"Key.......Jonghyun broke up with me"
 
"______ speak up I cant hear you!"

"Jonghyun broke up with me, he kicked me out of the apartment, I have nowhere to go either!"

"WHAT?!?! ______ where are you now?"

"Im outside his apartment! I have no where to go."

"Yah! I'm not in Seoul at the moment, but stay outside Jonghyun's apartment, I know someone there, he just lives a few doors away from Jonghyun, I'll send him to get you! He's a trusted friend of mine!"

"Thank you so much!" I sobbed quietly.
 

I looked at my watch and it was 12.00am, mine and Jonghyun's anniversary.

My head hurt more than anything, my tears continuously made their way down my cheeks also my vision became blurry and I was blacking out, I couldn't stand anymore, my head was spinning, I fell and my eyes shut after that I didn't remember anything.





 
 



Taemin's P.O.V
 
Ring Ring
I slowly got up rubbing my eyes, looked at my ringing phone, it was Key? Huh? At this time? 

"Key hyung?? Why are you calling me at this hour, cant you sleep? Leave me alone!" I said.  ( Taemin whined almost like a baby.)

"Taemin, I need your help, my friend has been tortured by the hands of Jonghyun, I knew this day would come, so I stuck by her side all this time, she's outside Jonghyuns apartment take care of her until I come back, do you know where Jonghyun lives?" asked Key hyung in a serious tone.

"Oh thats why you woke me up, poor girl and sure, a friend of yours is a friend of mine, and of course I know where Jonghyun lives, as if I can forget! Have you heard from Onew hyung or Minho hyung yet?"

"No I haven't, when I do I'll tell you straight away, now go hurry and take care of that girl!"

"Your so bossy hyung! Whats her name? And is she my noona?"

"Yah! Taemin, stop having thoughts like Jonghyun, be the sweet and innocent maknae, this adult-ish image doesn't suit you. By the way her name is ________ and no she isn't your noona!" scolded Key umma!

"Hyung!!! Seriously I'm 19 now so stop treating me like a baby, and REALLY shes younger than me!!! Hmm..... _______ interesting name! Bye hyung"
 
I dropped the call before hyung could even say bye, I got my slippers on and walked outside, aish it was so cold, wish I had worn my jacket. at the moment I was only in my 3/4 leg pyjama and a half sleeve t-shirt! Omo, theres lightening outside, I saw it through the windows as I walked down the lobby towards Jonghyun's apartment. Thank God that we lived on the same floor.