chapter sixteen

My Life.

_______ POV

Finally we reached at the holiday house where we were all staying, at the gates there were three rather handsome men that greeted us all and as we walked in one of them winked at me. 
I honestly could not stop checking them out but I quickly glanced away before someone would notice because I didn't want to be classifies as the 'shameless stalker'.

Onew stopped in the hall, he introduced the three men to us "Right humans, with me there will be these three people supervising you guys too, the tall one is..."

He was cut off by the boy who winked at "Onew thank you very much we'll introduce ourselves." He locked his eyes with me "Anneoyonhaseyo, I am Seyong Kim, nice to meet you all." He smiled sweetly which automatically made me smile back at him, so he was Seyong! 

"Yo! I am Ho Won Lee, but please just call me Hoya! Nice to meet y'all" the second one introduced himself, he somewhat looked different, he just had something about him the pulled you towards him...

The third one took my thoughts off Hoya when he introduced himself "Hola, I am Enrique Geum, but everyone calls me Que-geum, or Rique, I am half spanish!" many girls started to squel when he said he was half Spanish, he smiled at the sight and said "Mucho gusta!", I must admit he was an eye candy he looked so adorable with his cute round face and squish-able cheeks. 

Ahh, they are so adorable, just then someone nudged me, "Yah!" I whispered and turned back to see that it was Taemin, I gave him an annoyed look.
"Can you stop staring at them you're gonna burn holes through their faces!" he whispered back in a rather annoyed tone. 
I just ignored him and faced back to the front. 

"Right, there are 18 of you humans and 4 of us supervisors, I am in-charge of everyone therefore that leaves three supervisors so as a result 6 students per supervisor, now chop chop choose your supervisors, he will be your team leader!"

The girls started to barge towards Rique. It was like a hungry lion eyeing a piece of steak.
All the boys me and Jess were just stood behind looking at the seen, Jess literally had herself wrapped around Jonghyuns arm. 

 

"Actually no, we will choose our own teams!" Hoya interrupted.

"Yes yes! We WILL choose our own teams!" Rique quickly added. 

"I choose you!" Rique shouted, he pointed at me, Taemin, Jess, Jonghyun, Amos and Cederic.

I could literally imagine Rique being in Pokémon and saying 'I choose you pikachu!'

"Yah!" Hoya nudged Rique, "I wanted her in my team" he pointed at me, as he cutely pouted. 

Taemin immediately pulled me backwards into his arms, what was wrong with him? 

"Better luck next time! " Rique pulled his tongue out at Hoya. 

The scene made me giggle, Taemin tightened his embrace around me. 

"Are trying to make me jealous? Hmm?" He whispered in my ear. 

"N..no" I replied,  and got out of his grasp. 

Rique walked towards us six. 

"It's getting a bit noisy here, lets go out into the lawn." Rique said. 

He lead us out. 

"Lets start with introductions, you all know my name, I am 23 years old and I design games for major companies." 

"That must mean you are very rich, then why are you here supervising us?" Jess rudely interrupted. 

Rique calmly replied "Yes that does make me rich but I like to explore nature my self and learn human behavior which I can add to my games to give the user a more real life experience and that's what makes my games better than the rest, anyway if you guys don't mind lets learn each others names." 

"I am Amos" Amos said quietly said.

"And I am Cedric, Cedric Diggory, nice to meet you." Cedric said and bowed slightly. 

"My name is Jessica but just call me Jess,  this us my boyfriend..." Jess hyperly said and pointed towards Jonghyun as she widely smiled. 

"Jonghyun. " Jonghyun spoke in a flat tone with a hint if annoyance .

"And you are..." Rique looked at me as he patted my shoulder. 

"She is ______ and I am Taemin." Taemin said immediately. 

Rique smiled and nodded

"Acha! Lets sort out your rooms, each of you get your own rooms, there are six rooms per floor, now lets go and choose the one which you want!" Rique announced and started skipping toward the building. 

This guy was really bubbly and cheerful he knew how to make other happy. 

 

We got to the building and chose our rooms we were on the third floor, and at the end of the lobby there was a balcony giving a lovely view of the fields and lake.