1

Dress Up
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Buzz Buzz*

Your alarm went off, ringing in a new day. Mornings and you never got along very well, and it certainly didn't help that you were so comfortable in your boyfriend's arms. You turned around to reach the nightstand so you can shut it off, but he tightened his embrace. 

Yonghwa let out a weary "No" as he pulled you closer to him. "Let it ring."

"But it's so annoying!" You shifted so you'd be facing him again. His eyes were still shut and you have his lids a gentle peck. "Please let me turn it off."

"No," he repeated. "Once you shut it off, you're gonna leave this bed. Once you leave this bed, you're gonna go to the bathroom and shower. Once you leave the shower, you're gonna come back in here to get your clothes from the closet. Once you leave the closet, you're gonna put your clothes on- and I don't like when you do that."

Although his eyes remained closed, you shot him a puzzled glance. "You don't like it when I put clothes on?"

"Well, not really," he chuckled. "But what I meant was that you'd be on your way to work, and I won't see you for about nine hours. I'll miss you. I always miss you." He grabbed you by the waist and squeezed you.

"Aw," you cooed. "This would've been lovely to hear if that damn alarm still wasn't going off."

"Okay, yeah, it is starting to get on my nerves," he said as he let you go. "Don't get up though!"

"Why not?"

With animal-like reflexes, he immediately tackled you as soon as you set your phone down. Not that you planned on leaving him so soon anyway.

"Yong," you laughed. "Why are you so cuddly today?"

"What, you don't like it?" he asked as he planted kisses all over

Please log in to read the full chapter