Desirous Eyes

a Touch of Fever

 

The shower stopped running and the bathroom door creaked, revealing Yi Fan with nothing but a short towel, low on his hips. He ruffled his blonde dripping hair as the drops slid down his milky bare torso. Leisurely, he made his way towards the half body laying on the bed. The chuckle he made caused the other to look up confused. Yi Fan crept on the bed and slowly kissed the little toes, smooth leg, the perfectly curved hip and the lower belly causing the other to giggle. Yi Fan peeked through his wet hair at the other and smirked before biting playfully the petite belly button. The giggles that the other left filled the little hotel room.

 

“Fannie,” Yi Xing cooed and let out a soft chuckling sound when Yi Fan bit his shoulder. He grabbed the older boy’s chin making him look straight into his eyes. He brushed his nose against his, nipping on his pink lips. “It’s tickling,” he whispered before Yi Fan pushed him onto the bed and the little cries of complains Yi Xing emitted were already shushed and replaced with the pleasurable moans.

 

 

Yi Fan put the key in the lock and opened the door of their dorm.
Without the chance to even step in, a not so light body flung over Yi Fan’s.
“Kris!” the youngest exclaimed and kissed him on the lips, deeply, without giving a chance for the older to speak. His arm squeezed around Yi Fan as he continued to shower him with kisses.
Yi Xing just stood there, without the will to speak or move. His heart ached as he saw his friend kissing the person he loved. The person who was only his just a few minutes ago.
“That’s okay Tao” he said, smiling to his boyfriend’s childish acts “It’s not like you haven’t seen me this morning” Yi Fan spoke.
“But you and Yi Xing gege were away for long” suddenly remembering, he looked back at Yi Xing, standing behind him, expressionless. He opened his mouth to say something but before he had a chance to , he was already being dragged away.
“Hey gege” Tao waved, smiling. It took all of strength for Yi Xing to smile back. He didn’t hate him, there was no reason. Tao was not at fault, he was the only one to blame for accepting this… He didn’t even know how to call it.
“Lets go” Tao shrugged and took Yi Fan’s hand, leading him to their shared room.

Yi Fan stole one more glance before the door shut, covering the giggles and soft laughters.
Yi Xing, stood a few more second before he couldn’t anymore. His legs gave up and he slid down the wall, waterfall of tears flowing down his face.
Why couldn’t he be there? Why…?

The tears kept falling and Yi Xing quickly wiped them away, staring at the wall with a small frown on his forehead.
It was not soon before a shadow towered above him and it kneeled down. He looked up and saw a smiling Luhan. "Maybe this will help” he looked slightly down and saw a hand, holding a white handkerchief. Yi Xing wiped the remaining tears away and smiled at Luhan. Confused Sehun peeked his head behind Luhan, holding bags in his hand.

 

"You wanna help with the dinner?" Sehun asked and Luhan stood up to hug him slightly. They smiled down at him and Yi Xing found himself smiling back. He watched them walking towards the kitchen, holding hands, and glanced at the closed door behind him. I wish we were like them too, he thought shaking his head and faked a smile before he ran after the love birds.

 

 

Of course, after a few minutes, the hormonal couple left the kitchen, laughing and tickling each other. Yi Xing didn’t mind. He was glad that Lu Han and Se Hun were happy with each other.

Taking out the ingredients from the bag, he started chopping the vegetables and putting them in a pan, to fry.
You could hear the sounds of the sharp knife against the cutting board before Yi Xing quietly yelped.
“..” he muttered looking at the cut. It was pretty deep and there was blood.
He searched the kitchen, looking for some band aid or anything else to stop the bleeding.

He didn’t even hear once the door opened and someone approached him.
“Let me” that deep voice made him shiver. He looked back, and before he could say anything, Yi Fan took his finger and on the open wound. At the touch of his lips, Yi Xing’s insides flipped. He couldn’t look away from those full lips around his delicate finger.
“It’ll stop the bleeding” he said while he opened one of the drawers  and wrapped a bandage around it, placing a soft kiss on it “You should be careful Yi Xing” he spoke in a low tone, looking straight at the younger “I don’t want you to hurt your beautiful hands..” Yi Xing heart pumped fast and he turned. Without answering anything, he went back to the cooking.

“Why are you not talking to me Yi Xing” he could feel the heat of Yi Fan’s body on his back “Are you angry at me?” he spoke, his breath warm breath tickling Yi Xing’s nape “I’m sorry…” Yi Fan said, sliding his arms around his waist, pecking his neck. Without the ability to continue and not getting hurt, Yi Xing stopped and closed his eyes; his breathing slowly becoming irregular at the older’s touches.

 

 

"Krissie!"
 
As if he was burned, Yi Fan pulled himself away quickly and placed a nervous smile on his face. Yi Xing let out a fake chuckle and continued to chop with a shadow falling over his face. When he heard Yi Fan talk a little bit hurried, he stopped chopping to hear them better.
 
"Ah, Tao... Why did you come? You want something?" Yi Fan flashed his perfect smile and approached Tao with open arms. Tao hugged him smiling sweetly and peeked behind him. "Lay! Are you cooking?"
 
Yi Xing turned towards them, slowly, a grin on his slim lips. He nodded and looked slightly at Yi Fan who was standing next to Tao with his fake smile that only Yi Xing it was made up. "Yeah, I'm on the menu tonight," he smirked and the cut on his finger.
 
Yi Fan's eyes darkened the moment he noticed that Yi Xing secretly on the place where he had . Before he could do anything stupid, he grabbed Tao closer and whispered something in his ear, making Tao blush visible.
 
Yi Xing held his chin up and let out a loud, bitter laugh, causing the others to look at him. "What?" he whispered, a pout plastered on his lips, "you guys are cute," he smiled looking directly at Yi Fan's dark eyes.
 

 

Suddenly Tao turned Yi Fan's face, kissing him fully on the lips and in front of Yi Xing's eyes. Yi Fan could only grab his waist, feeling shivers on his whole body because of the glances the other boy was giving him.
 
Yi Xing narrowed his eyes as the older boy looked at him while being lip locked with his boyfriend. Quickly Yi Xing looked away, putting a smirk in his face before turning his attention back to Yi Fan. "Guys, go get a room," he mumbled playfully but Yi Fan could hear the bitterness in his tone. He pushed Tao slowly and grabbed his wrist, pulling him away from the kitchen. The piercing gaze behind his back, made his whole shiver and he sighed deeply. He bit his lips as Yi Xing's desirous eyes were buried in his mind.

 

 

 


A/N: Writing this was... Really interesiting and touching for the both of us. Just the thought of Kris cheating on Tao and his inability to leave him, and Lay crying because he can't touch the person he loves is whenever he wants,... We don't know what to say.
This fic is very dear to us. It started as a completely different thing but we thought we should share it with you. :)

We really hope you're going to enjoy it as much as we enjoy writing it !

-Until next time
Z.Sara & Ziniime