TIFFANY, SIWON AND GD ARE BACK

Hold my hand

One week later. Soo Man was sleeping while Jessica was standing by his bed. “Jess” called her Top to come outside. Jessica came out. “Jess” said Tiffany and hugged her. “Tiff..” Jessica started crying. “It’s okay, Jess… We’re here for you” said Tiffany. Jessica looked at GD and Siwon. They nodded. “Tiff.. He’s dying… I’ll be all alone when he dies.. My mom died.. now my dad..” said Jessica through tears. “You’re not alone.. Top is here. We’re here” said Tiffany. Top quietly walked away from them. GD and Siwon went to him. Top was looking away. “Top..” said Siwon. “My mother called… She doesn’t want to have anything with us” said Top. “What?” asked GD surprised. “Don’t worry.. I’ll be fine.. I need to be..” said Top and he looked at his friends. “Brother, we’re here for you.. We’ll help you” said GD. “Thank you, guys” said Top. He turned around and saw Jessica. “I’ll be strong for her” said Top. GD and Siwon looked at Jessica.

“We’ll be here.. Jess, you need to rest..” said Tiffany. “No” said Jessica and looked at Top. “She won’t go to rest a little” said Tiffany. “Tiff is right. You need to rest” said GD. “You guys go to rest, and we’ll be here. If something happens we’ll call you” said Siwon. “No” said Jessica again. “Top, please..” said Tiffany and looked at Top. “Let’s go” said Top and took Jessica. “Put me down, Top!” yelled Jessica, but Top walked out and put her in his car. “We need to rest” said Top and started driving. “Why did you took me? I don’t need to rest.. Why are you doing this? He’s our father, Top!” yelled Jessica. “Let’s go back in hospital, Top. Turn this car!” yelled Jessica again. “Shut up!!” yelled Top without looking at her. “But..” started Jessica. “Shut up!!!” yelled Top again. Jessica looked at him surprised. “Just shut up” said Top.