Day Five-hundred and Thirty

Experiment KR0611S

 

Wu Fan woke up at the same time as every morning before, but this time he wasn’t alone. He was greeted by a smiling female doctor who gave him his food and sat with him, trying to start a conversation but he wouldn’t answer.

Finally she gave Wu Fan a pair of clean clothes that he changed into and then she asked him to follow her. They walked out of the room and the woman took Wu Fan to a new corridor that they walked through and got to a big spacious room.

There were a three other people. One of them was sitting on a chair, staring up in the ceiling, whispering silent words. The other was holding a pen and had a paper on the table in front of him that he was probably drawing on.

Only the third one - a skinny man with big bright dark eyes, plump lips and slightly curled hair - noticed them walk inside. He stood up from his seat when the woman waved him over and he skipped over to them.

Wu Fan looked at the smaller man unsurely. How could he seem so happy?

“KR0611S, this is another subject, he is called Project Angelus. We thought that you’d get a bit happier maybe if you met someone like you” the woman said. Wu Fan only stared down at this man that they called Project Angelus.

“I’m going to be leaving now, but if you need anything you can just tell one of the guards in the rooms on either side of the room”

And with that the woman left. Wu Fan and Project Angelus stayed where they were and the shorter male smiled a bit, showing of a cute dimple on his right cheek.

“I’m Project Angelus, well, that’s what they call me, My real name is Yixing” the small one smiled and held out his hand for Wu Fan to shake.

Wu Fan stared at his hand, but did no attempt to move his hand forward. Yixing on the other hand laughed awkwardly and raised his arm to grab Wu Fan’s arm to pull him with him but when Wu Fan saw his hand close to his arm he backed away.

Yixing’s smile faltered a bit but he shook it off. “Come sit with me!” Yixing instead said happily and motioned for Wu Fan to follow him which he did and they sat down by a table in the room.

Day 530

-Subject KR0611S met our wonderful experiment, Project Angelus. He backed away when P.A. tried to touch him, but he looked happy to meet someone like him. P.A. is not his mate. We think that the subject will find his mate in the future, but not really soon.

__________

A/N: I know, this chappie is short... I'm sorry... but I'm gonna try make it better for the next chapter...