Day Fourhundred and Nineteen

Experiment KR0611S

 

Wu Fan sighed silently, even he barely heard it, as he ate his food inside his room. The quietness in his room was echoing, he could hear how he chewed every piece of his food and how he swallowed after chewing it thoroughly.

He heard the door open and he looked up from his food to see a small looking boy stand at the door, looking down on the much taller and muscular Wu Fan. The man, if he could be considered a man by his physics, cleared his throat. “KR0611S, you have to come with me now” the man said and Wu Fan sighed as he put down the chopsticks and stood up.

Wu Fan walked over to the door and the man by the door backed a few steps before turning around. The look in his eyes portrayed something that could be a piece of fright. The man glanced back at Wu Fan to see if he was following and walked just a bit faster when he noticed how close Wu Fan was.

“Inside here” he mumbled and Wu Fan nodded as he followed the small man into the all too familiar room and sat down on the chair in the middle of the room before closing his eyes. He took several deep breaths before opening his eyes and looking around the room.

He couldn’t really hear anything, or feel anything for that matter. He was in what you could call an unconscious state. He could only see what had been before he evolved into the dream and he was just staring straight ahead on the wall.

Wu Fan could not feel it when the doctors inserted a needle into him, or when his back cut two small slits. He couldn’t feel it when doctors touched the slits with feather like touches to have him jerk away from them. He couldn’t feel anything. Neither could he feel it when his back started to bleed lightly and the burning sensation when his body healed up the holes in his back.

The man who had brought Wu Fan to this room and noted down on his board about what the doctors were saying while he nervously glanced at Wu Fan in the chair. He stared at the boy who sat unmoving in the chair, staring straight at him. He felt nervous under the man’s gaze, like he was staring straight through him.

The man flinched when Wu Fan growled when Dr. Chuke poked his back and the boy looked away from Wu Fan. The doctors then backed away from Wu Fan and smiled, they walked up from Wu Fan who closed his eyes again and then he opened them and looked around the room.

“Okay, we are finished” the doctor said and Wu Fan nodded, he stood up and walked out the door. The small man looked after him and then at the doctor, how could they let Wu Fan walk around by himself. But then he saw how Wu Fan stopped at his own door, walked inside and closed the door after himself.

Wu Fan sighed and laid down on his bed. He stared up at the ceiling. He could only wonder, how did he come here? He could no longer remember how he had come here. Who had he been? Why is he here?

Wu Fan rolled over to face the wall, he put his hands under his head and looked at the white faded wall. He curled up a bit in the bed and then he closed his eyes slowly. He slowly fell into a deep slumber and his dreams soon got over him.

He couldn’t see anything. It was only dark around himself. Black. Suddenly a lamp started shining down on him, he squinted his eyes as he looked up. He couldn’t see anything but light.

“Wu Fan” he heard someone say. Wu Fan turned to his left, where the voice came from but he couldn’t see anyone.

“Wu Fan” another voice said. Both had been women’s voices but he couldn’t remember who it was.

Suddenly an ear-piercing scream rang in his ears. He flinched and covered his ears with his hands.

Then it was all too quiet. He took down his hands and he felt a pain in his chest. He groaned loudly and clutched his hands at his chest.

The voices were once again calling for him. The pain in his chest also intensified and he screamed out loud. He was panting hard and he fell down on his knees.

The pain in his chest was almost unbelievable and he screamed loudly as he crouched down into a bowing position with his hands over his chest.

And suddenly the pain was gone. Wu Fan could breathe again and he fell forward, supporting his body with his arms.

He stared at the ground, eyes wide and breath caught in his throat.

Suddenly pain shot in his back and he fell to the ground. He laid there on his stomach, screaming at the piercing pain in his back. He screamed as the pain increased and he could now only see darkness but he could feel a presence.

He tried to look around but couldn’t see anything in the darkness and he panted as he let out screams.

Wu Fan woke up with a loud scream and his eyes shot open. He panted for air as he stared at the wall and he rolled over to his other side. He looked at the table at the other side of the room and he let out a big breath.

Wu Fan did not notice the small man from earlier by his door. The man was looking inside through the window in the door and the man shook his head.

Day 419

-Subject KR0611S is incredible. He responds well to the experiments. He is powerful, but we need to improve his stamina and his strength.

-During the nights, he screams. He has probably nightmares.

__________

A/N: Hi guys, what's up? :D 

It's Tuesday again! ! 

I hope you liked the chapter, don't forget to comment, but only if you want to ^^ 

And don't forget to check out Yukotan's story Horizon which is a inspiration for this and this is the pre-quel to that story so ^^