er

y Naughty y Key

 

Music: y Naughty y Me - Tata Young

 

y Key was sitting his down beside Jonghyun and they were dangerously close to each other. Jonghyun did a sideways glance as he drooled at Key’s y presence and he did an all-knowing smirk.

 

Key’s lovely lips turned into a seductive smirk. "I confess I'm hot. Are you jealous with that?" Jonghyun rolled his eyes. Did he just roll his eyes at Key? This man shorty! Jonghyun added. "You say the weirdest things."

 

Key fought back as he plastered a fake smile on his pretty face. "And you say the dirtiest things." They continued to flirt with each other as they waited for the fashion show they are watching to begin.

 

Key wiped a bead of sweat that fell off his forehead. "Yeah, I get it. I am super-hot, am I right?" Jonghyun raised his hand barely with his palm facing Key. "Yeah right. Talk to the hand, Key."

 

Key looked around his as his eyes scanned through the whole area. "I'm thinking were Minho could be." Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. "Can't you get enough of me that you're looking for the flaming charisma?"

 

Key slapped the back of Jonghyun’s head. "Shut up. Don't you know that he is the best er in town?" Jonghyun replied with a secret smile. "I think Minho is busy hyungwhore-ing as of the moment."

 

The fashion show started with a boom as the lights were turned off and loud music filled the entire hall. A young girl with such funny-looking hair did her cat-walk on stage with so much confidence.

 

Key whispered to Jonghyun. "Look at her hair. That was just so old-fashioned, mine's better." Another girl walked through the stage with just her bra covering the upper part of her body.

 

Key gasped in shock. "What the hell is that?! Someone should tell her to put her shirt back on!" The show continued as Key continued telling Jonghyun how they look bad on their clothes.

 

The last girl wore casual clothes that were quite nice with a red pricey bag on her bamboo arm. Jonghyun commented about her. "She's holding on to the bag as if her life depended on it."

 

Key glared at him. "You know what, Jjong? That's not just a bag, that's Prada!" And those were not just the comments Key said to Jonghyun since some various ones followed.

 

"Look at her body! She's even muscular than you, Jjong. I bet she's jealous of my model-thin body." Another harsh comment followed from Key’s goddess mouth. "Such cheap boots she got down there."

 

And more. "I saw her failure and I sure did. That saddens me and I don't approve of this one. She should go to the exit because it's where she is welcomed! She must really get the out."

 

And another one. "The doesn't need those sun glasses since she is as ugly as ." As the show ended, Key hurriedly made his way towards the exit with Jonghyun trailing behind him.

 

Key grabbed Jonghyun’s hand. "This fashion show . I am even prettier and ier than the models. And I don't want to mess up that fashion show since I'm a ing hot mess already, you know.”

 

Jonghyun stared at Key’s thighs and legs. Key’s and sensual in so many ways possible. He is ually suggestive and stimulating that no one can help but fall for his charms.

 

He continued to stride and added. “I am telling you that the moment they see me, those idiots will think that I'm a mannequin. They will bow to me as they realize that my photo is the dirtiest picture they'll ever see.”

 

Jonghyun stared at Key’s lips and collarbones. Even though there are times that his hair is a mess and his makeup is all smudged all over his face, Key can still ooze with too much appeal. He’s best at pole dancing and .

 

Key made his way towards the exit. “And I will let those people will see that I am the number 1 Diva of the whole wide universe. I am too fabulous that I blind myself and the sound of my awesomeness is deafening me too.”

 

He opened the door and walked out. “It will make those cheap models right there to think that I'm the dirtiest model ever made. You have to warn them before they'll be stoned by my beauty. Nobody can do it like I do.”

 

He climbed up to the car. “And I will prove to everyone and make them jealous that I am the best piece of ever. Even if I walk down the aisle stripping myself, I will still be more fashionable than them."

 

Key looked back to the venue of the fashion show as he flipped his purple fringe to the side with an erogenous smirk and a seductive wink. "But I'm not going to do those since I'm not a free . Whatever, I'm out."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When Naughty Key opened the door of his bed room, he smiled at the scene that welcomed him. "Wow, a make out session." He secretly giggled to himself since it was interesting and it makes me happy in the pants.

 

But Key’s smile slowly faded when he realized that it was Jonghyun that was making out with some on his bed. He gritted his teeth in anger and spitted out some words. "Get. Off. My. Bed. Right. Now."

 

The got off his bed and wore back her cheap clothes as she shouted at Key. "Kim Kibum!" Key gaped at this ugly who dared shout at his pretty face. "What did you just call me?"

 

Dragging Jonghyun's collar, Key harshly pushed Jonghyun inside the cage he prepared just for him. The metal lock made a horrible sound as Key sealed it shut so that Jonghyun can't escape his wrath.

 

Key grabbed the hair of this and dragged her to the living room where he can kill her. He lets go of the hair of the and threw her to the ground. "You fat ugly piece of !"

 

Rubbing his eyes, Key groaned in pain. "Ouch, . Your ugliness hurts my eyes like crazy." The raised her chin up in the air. "Shut up. Your hair looks like A Christmas tree!"

 

Key faked a loud gasp. "Gosh. You know about Christmas tree? You've grown brain cells at last!" He heard the rest of SHINee from the kitchen. "We should remind Jonghyun to be careful next time."

 

Minho secretly smiled to himself. "I know how that ugly feels, I just don't care." Taemin nodded at him as he intently stared. "Key hyung will cut the off into pieces!"

 

Onew hugged the box of chicken on his hands. "I'm happy that chickens will never cheat on me." Minho scratched his neck as he looked at the leader. "You just ruined my mood, Onew hyung!"

 

Taemin smiled cutely at his two hyungs, "Whatever. I am just going to stand here and be cute." Key laser-glared the . "Why don't you behave just like me? Behave like how a diva should."

 

The placed her hands on her hips and stared at Key. "Just like a diva? That is so gay." Scoffing, Key rolled his eyes at her ugly presence before him. "Just deal with it, you ."

 

The stupid started to cry cheap tears. "I am so sorry, I just really like him and all." Raising a hand, Key narrowed his eyes at her. "Don't give me . And does it look like I care?"

 

The tried to push Key but she failed in seeing him fall on the floor. What a failure. Key smirked at her and slowly took a few steps towards her. "I got a hand for -slapping."

 

Slapping her, the ran and Key yelled back after her. "Get back here right this instant!" Key made his way back inside his fabulous room and saw Jonghyun struggling to get out of the cage.

 

Jonghyun shouted and tried to reach Key from the cage. "What the hell did you do to her, Key?" Key shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "Nothing, I just killed the . With my death glare."

 

Key’s wicked and misbehaved, he’ll do everything to disobey every rule and go beyond reasonable limits. He is morally bad and is a source of sin and pleasure.

 

Grabbing the bug spray from the cabinet, Key sprayed it all over his bed and Jonghyun's body. Jonghyun paused for a while to think of something smirked at Key. "I know you are jealous."

 

Key stared at Jonghyun. "I did my revenge not because I am jealous. There are just three reasons. First, you and that ugly were on my bed and infected it with some unknown dirty germs.”

 

Key raised two fingers. “Second, that ugly just called me by my real name when I didn't even permit her to do so. And third, no one ever survives or makes it out alive after saying bad things about my hair."

 

Jonghyun gaped at Key as if not believing the reasons Key gave. "It's not because we cheated?" Key rolled his eyes. "Oh no, I never get jealous. I'm hungry and I want to eat you up. Rawr!"

 

Jonghyun stood up with a huge grin on his face. "I'm ready. Let me show you my excitement. Get me out of this cage?" Key went to bed, smirking "Sorry, er. It's your fault for cheating on the Almighty Key."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

All of the idols who performed that day were called to the stage for the closing of the concert. There was a fan girl shouting with her hands shaped like a heart sign. “You are mine, Key!”

 

These fan girls are so pitiful. I am so sorry girls, but I am all about Jonghyun. And Jonghyun is just for me. He was born for me. He lives for me. And he dies for me. y Key thought as he wiped invisible germs off his clothes.

 

One girl too was eagerly raising a fan board sign that says 'JONGKEY. It's KEYHYUN ! My name goes before Jonghyun’s name. His name should be in the last because there’s no way he’s topping me.

 

A pink poster with bold letters reading 'KEY & AMBER FOREVER AND EVER' caught Key’s attention too. What the hell does she mean by that?! In your dreams because I totally belong to Jonghyun.

 

Key was all smiles when he suddenly noticed one fan holding up an 'I LOVE KIM JONGHYUN' board sign. His eyes couldn't help but to do his signature laser-glare. Dream on , Jonghyun is mine.

 

And Minho, Taemin and Onew are mine too. SHINee is mine. Everyone in this stage is just mine. Even all the Shawols in the whole wide universe all belong to me and there's nothing you can do. Key though with a smirk.

 

Key’s lewd and looking at him will cause anyone to lose their ity. He is characterized by a malicious and immoral behavior. He is obscene and ually unchaste.

 

Key death-glared her and it was the 4394892349123th time that she died because of his death glare. This needs some lessons on who-belongs-to-who so that she won't mess with wrong people.

 

Jonghyun nudged Key and whispered. "Where are you looking at, goddess? Your god is right here." Key gave Jonghyun a why-are-you-so-obsessed-with-me look and walked towards the other SHINee members.

 

Key started to remove his jewelries of his body and handed them to Taemin. "Hold these for Umma." Taemin looked at Key with curious eyes. "Is my Umma going somewhere? What are you going to do?"

 

Key pulled his sleeves up and checked his hair on the mirror. "I will just let some go down." Taemin looked like he was about to cry. , the flaming charisma will surely burn me alive. And that was Key’s thoughts again.

 

Key comforted Taemin as he patted the maknae’s arm. "Don't worry, Taeminnie. Umma will stay with you here." Taemin noticed Key’s angry face and whispered. "I guess that hoe really needs to get down, umma."

 

Minho appeared and wrapped his arms around Taemin. Key muttered with a frown. "You are a jealous ." Key went down the stage and asked one of the security personnel to bring that girl to him.

 

The security personnel did and the moment the reached Key, she jumped on him but Key took a step to the left. So she had a mash up with the floor. Oh, so did the die? No, not what I expected.

 

Key whispered to her. "Roses are red and violets are blue. I have a middle finger just for you." She looked at Key with confused eyes. "I don't really get what you said. What do you mean by that? Do you want to me?"

 

The nerve of this girl to ask me what do I mean! I guess her brain got expired a few months ago. And I would never ever dare this too. I would never ever let my precious jewels and balls go near her.

 

Key cussed at her. "." And she replied. "." And then Key did some slapping to her. Key left her and rushed to the dressing room to grab a paper and he posted it into Jonghyun's chest.

 

Everyone in the set looked at Jonghyun and Key with questioning gazes. Go on, es. Get jealous. The SHINee members looked down on the paper in his chest. They have to look down since he's short.

 

Jonghyun dumbly read it out loud to himself with his eyes almost popping out from their sockets. "I WARN YOU! I"M KEY'S Y PROPERTY! HE'S TOO GOOD FOR ME! SO I'M OFF LIMITS!"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the concert, there was an after party sponsored by the company to celebrate the success of the concert despite the commotion caused by Key’s possessiveness. But Key reasoned out that he was just claiming what’s his.

 

Varieties of food were scattered all over the dining tables and there were rotten pizza boxes under the chairs. There were stinking socks and drenched underwear hanging on the chandelier.

 

All the idols that attended the said party was a mess and were wasted as they threw glass bottles of tequila against the wooden walls. Some even stepped through the shattered glass and had bloody wounds on their feet.

 

Onew was spinning tea tables on his index finger and ate some lotion to entertain the crowd, and members of girl groups chanted his name. He even did some hip s that drove the crowd crazy.

 

The twelve Exo members were in a corner talking about their mothers who are careless and shooting anonymous. And all of a sudden, they were calling for their mama as they ran their hands on their clothed crotches.

 

Key started to sing I’m y and I Know It as he did body waves and grinded his body as he held into the dance pole. He was so drunk that he started to take off his clothes and dance around , giving everyone a .

 

Onew grabbed Key and started to spin him too, catching Jonghyun's attention, much to his horror. Jonghyun used a chicken drum stick to beat up Onew since he's not letting Key go and bruises formed on the leader's face.

 

When Jonghyun had finally grabbed Key away from Onew’s arms, he guided Key towards a corner. He helped Key dress up and he splashed a whole pail of water to Key’s face. “Sorry. That was just something to wake you up.”

 

Jonghyun knelt down in one knee in front of Key and he pulled out a small velvet box from his coat’s pocket. Key’s eyes widened and shock was evident in his face as he gasped. There was a diamond ring inside the box.

 

“Key, you are a little too y and your thoughts always get too naughty and so you’re always playing it y. But even though your middle finger is not enough to show me how ed up I am, that won’t stop me from loving you. I love you. I love your disco stick and disco balls too. Would you do the honor of marrying me a dinosaur like me?”

 

Jonghyun placed the diamond ring in Key’s ring finger and Key looked at the ring with disgust. “Next time you give me a ring, make sure the diamond’s bigger than Kyungsoo’s eyes.” Kyungsoo frowned. “I heard that.”

 

Jonghyun looked up and there was hope in his eyes. “Is that a yes?” Key pulled Jonghyun up and hugged him tightly. “It’s a yes, .” Key was about to kiss Jonghyun’s lips when Minho’s yell echoed through the halls.

 

“Onew hyung turned into a chicken!” Jonghyun groaned and gritted his teeth. “er.” Key smiled at him as he brushed his fingers through his hair. “Don’t worry, I’ll still kiss you even though Onew hyung’s a chicken or not.”

 

 

 

a/n: thank you for reading! please subscribe and leave a comment. comments are much appreciated! to the people who already subscribed and left a comment, thank you very much! this story was inspired by a video in youtube with the same title. here's a little something for my readers as a token of my appreciation. the gifs are not mine. credits to the owner. and please don't think that i hate kyungsoo. i love that little derp.