Chansung, wae?!

I'm Your Man.

 

Her name repeated like chimes in my head as the members were deciding what to do since it’s just only a week and we had already done everything on this Island. Not one of my hyung knows that I exchanged numbers with Ji Eun after that buffet breakfast that we had. She told me which hotel and which room she was staying in. I went over there when they were sleeping and we hanged out for a little. I enjoyed my time with her, and I cannot wait for later when my hyung tire themselves out and that will give me a chance to see her again.

“Yah! Maknae! Were you listening to what we were saying?” it was Taecyeon hyung, the rest of the members were also looking at me.

“Ah, hyung. I’m really tired. Maybe hyung’s should go without me.” I replied yawning.

“Wahh, jinjja. Since when do you get tired?” Wooyoung hyung commented

“Molla hyung, I’m sleepy. I’ll see you all later, neh? Annyeong~” I waved at them and went into the room and pretended to sleep.

--

“Is it just me, or is Chansung acting a little weird these few days?”  I asked looking at my fellow members, Junho shrugged and Junsu hyung shook his head…

Maybe we should keep an eye on him.” Nichkhun said to me in English.

Yeah we should. Do you think he is sleeping?” I replied him In English too, forgetting that the rest didn’t understand what we were talking about.

Only one way to find out… We’ll pretend we are going out then. I’ll go tell him.” Nichkhun said as he got up and went to Chansung’s room to tell him that we were ‘leaving’.  I looked back at the rest of the members expecting a praise but instead they looked at me in a blank look.

“Yah mwoya! You and Nichkhun speak in English too fast, I don’t understand what you said.” Junsu hyung complained, I chuckled knowing that he actually didn’t understand what I said.

“Taecyeon asked Nichkhun to go and wake Chansung up…” Wooyoung concluded. I laughed.

“Aniyo, I said that we should keep an eye on Chansung because I think he is up to something.” I explained to the rest who was now nodding, understanding what Nichkhun and I planned.

“Why can’t one of us just go?” Junho asked

“Because,  the rest of us want to know what he is hiding from us too. We work as a team.” I replied, rather happy and proud that I gave that ‘speech’ about teamwork. When Nichkhun came out, we pretended to leave for the trip to the beach but we actually hid outside in the garden with all our disguises ready.

Nichkhun had told Chansung that we were going to the beach and won’t be back until later in the evening, so he had to find his own food and do whatever he wants. Just then, after a few minutes we left, Chansung appeared outside the house, making his way to the café that we had our breakfast the other morning.

“He is probably hungry… Guys, I don’t know why we are getting so paranoid over something so…-omo.” Junho stopped in mid-sentence, as his gaze was fixed on something. We turned too, to see what he was looking at and to our surprise it was… Ji Eun. She was bowing to Chansung, who returned it as they sat down and ordered their meal.

 “How did this happen? Why is that maknae keeping things from us?! I’m going to kill him!” Wooyoung who begin asking questions ended up getting mad and furious. Junsu and Junho’s hand were over their own mouth. I looked at Nichkhun who didn’t say anything and his gaze was just fixed on them. I looked back at them too, this was the first time we actually saw Chansung like this… other than eating bananas. Could it be the end of 2PM?

We all went back to my resort house where we all sat in a circle, staring blankly at nothing. How could he not tell us? For one, we all feel betrayed on the other hand, we also felt jealous… Chansung-ah… wae?! Someone else felt even worst. Nichkhun. He was… sitting alone on the sofa, hugging a pillow and stared at nothing but the wall and he has been like that since we got back.

“Hyung… what do we do?” Junho asked Junsu and me. I exchanged glances with Junsu who just hung his head lower .

“Ahh~ eottoke?! Eottoke?!” Wooyoung held his head and groaned as he lie on the floor.

Nichkhun. What do you think we should do?” I asked Nichkhun in English. His eyes slowly met mine, without any expression…

We should leave Jeju and go back to Seoul and resume our life as idols and let all this be forgotten.” I nodded agreeing with him. This is our life as idols, not only that but also as a group… we lost one member already, I don’t think we want to lose another. I updated Junsu on what we were going to do, he agreed as well so did the others and he made a call to our manager telling him that we were coming back home tomorrow. Junsu told me that our manager hyung was a little upset that we decided to end our vacation early.

So the rest of them went back to their respective houses and packed while I sat there reminiscing when Jay hyung was in our group. It kind of brought all our spirit down but he is doing alright too and we’re proud of him. We should move on from the past events, whether bitter or sweet and turn them into experiences and not regrets. We all had fun and we are happy that we still have each other. Just then I heard the door shut and the lights . I went outside the room to see Chansung who looked happy and in love. Mianhe Chansung-ah… it’s for the best… our lives are not for others to know.

“Oh, hyung. You are back early. I just went to get some fresh air.” He lied. I felt a little hurt but I kept a smiling face

“Oh, jinjjayo? Well we all came back early because we need to pack.”

“Pack? Waeyo?” he was worried now.

“We all decided to head home cause we had nothing else to do here. This place is kind of boring already… so go pack… we’re leaving tomorrow.” He didn’t reply “Chansung?”

“What time are we leaving?”

“9 in the morning. Waeyo, do you have somewhere to go?”

“Ani. I’ll see you tomorrow then, I think I forgot my coat outside.” He said as he went out the door again.

We’re all really sorry Chansung-ah…  Mianhada.

 



 

 

Hey guys! I know the first two chapter is boring but bear with me here. (you) will come in soon and it is on your POV :)

I'm sorry!!

I hope you enjoyed reading. Comment and subscribe! It makes me smileee~

Kekeke!

(No offence intended for this chapter) ^___^

and I apologize if there is any grammar error! or spelling mistake throughout this whole story! :)

I love you guys! <3