Freedom at last!

I'm Your Man.

 

"We're finally free!" Chansung said as he was the first one out of the car to stretch. We finally arrived at our resort house. “I want to share a house with Junho hyung!” Chansung called dibs on Junho who was still asleep in the van.

“I don’t care who I share it with, I just want to sleep…” it was Wooyoung who whined as he got out the van behind me.

“Who is going to wake Junho up?” Taecyeon asked as he carried his bag out from the seat

“I’ll do it!” excited maknae said as he got back into the van.

“Well, let’s all get some sleep first, then we shall decide what to do neh?” Junsu hyung suggested, none of the members argued maybe because they were too tired.

As we all went into our resort houses, Taecyeon shared with Chansung while Junsu shared his with Junho and Wooyoung with me.

--

I roamed the Jeju morning market by myself because the other members did not want to wake up so early in the morning to follow me since I am the one who always wakes up the earliest. I admired all the things sold there, from clothes to jewelries and plants. Everything amazed me. I suddenly bumped into someone because I was not paying attention to where I was walking. I immediately apologized.

“Jeosonghamnida~” I bowed to the person in front of me. Her eyes widened as she bowed. Could she know who I was? “Kwenchana?” I asked her.

“Deh, gwenchanayo.” She then smiled. She looks really familiar to me, have I seen her before somewhere? With that she walked passed me and was already on her way. I looked over my shoulder as she walked with the crowd and disappeared among them.

--

After my morning walk, I went back to the resort that we were staying at to wake the rest of the members so that we could have breakfast. I got Taecyeon and Chansung who I asked to wake up the Jun brothers while I went and wake Wooyoung. Junsu hyung as always was the last to come out because he showers the longest. We made our way to the café nearby for a buffet. Chansung who was sleepy a minute ago was already at the buffet table picking out his food with Wooyoung and Junho behind him while the rest of us waited at the table for our turn. We sat on the balcony of the café which was overlooking the beach; it was very windy as well.

“Did you know that the maknae talks in his sleep? Something about Bananas at war and he was their savior or something...” Taecyeon told me and Junsu while laughing and we joined him. Just then, as the three younger members sat down, Chansung who was already digging into his food looked up for some reason and stopped chewing his food.

“Yah, Chansung-ah… flies are going to enter..” Taecyeon made a buzzing sound but the maknae’s mouth hung open as his gaze was fixed on something. Could it be bananas? He is only like this for food… The rest of us followed his gaze and caught sight of what he was looking at. A girl. Wait. Not just any girl... that’s the girl from the market this morning…

--

“Omo! Someone is mesmerized by something other than food for once!” I teased as I looked at our maknae and back to the girl. She is pretty… I thought keeping my eyes on her. That’s when I realize that Nichkhun was also looking at her. That look on his face, it’s like… someone who is trying to remember something. The deep furrows on his brow made me curious of what he was thinking. Chansung suddenly got up, making his way across the café.

“Yah~ Yah! Chansung-ah! “ the rest of us called out but he was already tapping her shoulder. She turned around and was clearly shocked. I mean who would not be? We’re 2PM. They seem like they were having a conversation, Chansung was clearly using his charms on her and she was already smiling now, nodding her head. They exchanged smile before Chansung walked back our way and she went back to buying her drink.

“Yah! Pabo-iya?! What happened?” I asked wanting to know what happened.

“Nothing.” Was all he said as he went back to eating his breakfast.

We just stared at him.

“Her name is Ji Eun. Kim Ji Eun” he mumbled

Ji Eun? Kim Ji Eun? That name sounded familiar to me. I looked over to Nichkhun who was staring blankly at nothing; his face was a little pale. Something is not right about this…