Oppa is a JERK

I think I've gone Crazy!

"AISH!" she threw the large stuffed animal across the room and watched it bounce off the bright yellow wall. Eun Sun was furious; after a near-death experience, a foe-bo no-show and having an unfortunate encounter with a jerkface idol, Eun Sun wasn't exactly.. "happy".

While picking up the plush, her mother quietly entered the room. "Eunsunnie-ah? Are you alright?" she asked calmly as she shuffled into the room with her pink therapy slippers. Eun Sun rolled her eyes and sighed, nodding her head buggingly. She wasn't in the mood to talk. She belly-flopped onto her bed which shook it around and bounced her mother.

"I'm fine, Umma.. Just fine." she spoke into her pillow sounding muffled and monotoned. Her mother smiled softly and began to pet her head. Eun Sun shifted to her side, keeping her back faced the oppisite way. It was a horrible day for Eun Sun and she wasn't looking forward for the day following after. It just seemed as if love wasn't cut out for a girl like her. It's easier to just spend your life alone. Do what you want. Find yourself some friends and you'll do.. just fine..


4:30 PM - Mid-summer. Kim store status = .. Completely destered.

Poor Eun Sun was tired and still hung over yesterday's situation. She sat behind the cash-out and waited for a customer - although it was hot and humid, there wasn't a lot of customers today. Usually, there would be at least a few teenagers looking for something to snack on, but then again the food stands outside would mainly take care of that. Still, it was surprising to the Kim's. Where was everyone?

At this point, Eun Sun was fed up and took the remote hidden beneith her counter and the television which hung at the corner of the wall. Eun Sun leaned against her elbow and blew out her cheeks as she stared balantly at the old, busted screen.

Then, something (Or, should I say, someONE) caught her eye. She squinted her eyes and adjusted her sight to examine that one person on air. And then, it hit her. A pretty face, a heavnly-voice, and a dirty attitude.. Yep. It was him. Immediately, she turned the TV off, and was startled by a voice.

"Hey! I was watching that!" a young, female student exclaimed in annoyance. She looked up at Eun Sun who was too intoxicated with hate to realize a customer had strolled into the store and was sharing the television screen along with her. Eun Sun looked at the girl and saw that she had layed an energy drink onto the counter. The girl looked at Eun Sun with a pouted lip and huffed.

"Yah, ahujumma! Hurry up already!" snapping her fingers into her face in sign of her impatience. Great. Jerks come in ALL GENDERS. Avoiding eye contact with the bratty student, Eun Sun scanned the item, but still came around to bring up a conversation.

"So.. someone's trying to lose some wait, huh?" she smirked. For a moment, the girl looked completely offended.. then she settled down and smiled.

"Pretty girls are allowed to make themselves prettier. Someone as old as you wouldn't understand," and she took out a hand mirror from her purse, and smiled to her reflection. "I have to keep myself looking good. Just in case Mika-Oppa notices me one day~" she cooed obnoxiously.

Eun Sun raised a brow as she slid the diet beverage across the counter. "Mika-Oppa? Well.. that's a strange name--"

"WHAT?! YOU DON'T KNOW MIKA-OPPA?! ARE YOU REALLY THAT OLD?" she smacked her hand onto the counter. Eun Sun jumped back and blinked. What? This, "Mika-Oppa" was a person? As in.. someone famous? Maybe she was getting old-- No. She wasn't! She was only in her early twenties! She shook her head and looked at the girl who opened widely again to extend to her story,

"DGNA? DaeGukNamAh?! THE BOSS?! DO YOU NOT KNOW THEM AT ALL! THEY'RE A GROUP! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THEM, AHJUMMA!" raising her voice which echoed clearly through the store. Eun Sun winced at the word "ahjumma".

"Yeah! I don't know who they are," shoving the student off the counter and turned her to the door. "And, I don't need to anyhow. Now, have a nice day." and shoved her out of the store violently. The student turned around.

"Well! YOU SHOULD. Here," Eun Sun looked at her curiously, tapping her foot for she really didn't have a lot of time to stay outside. "Take this. I'll stop by whenever. It should at least get you to know their songs! AH-JUM-MA." and she scurried off, opening her drink and chugging it madly.

Eun Sun, who was now a little bit confused, looked into her palm. A small ipod was placed into her hand. She looked at it closely and in small, bejewled letter was the name HYE SOOK. Eun Sun was only guessing that was the students name and shoved the ipod into her pocket, despite the fact she may not be using it at all!


".. D.. G.. N.. A?"
She scrolled aimlessly through the ipod, where it only streamed one artist name, over and over and over and over. Accidently, Eun Sun played a song.. stumble, stumble it read. She was surprised that the song was quite catchy and soon found herself singing along. It wasn't too long before Eun Sun had listened to most of their songs on Hye Sook's ipod and somewhat knew all the lyrics. Despite having being pesterd my someone probably years younger than her, she was enjoying the music and it did make her feel warm. She was enjoying herself.

 

The following day, it was again, an empty store and again, no customers. Eun Sun just couldn't understand; while putting away some items, a customer finally entered the store and Eun Sun hurried to greet them. "Welcome--" and suddenly.. she stopped.

"Annyeo~" a familiar voice called. There, standing in front of her was Lee Suhoon, also known as Mika. Eun Sun stared in surprise and her jaw dropped widely. Right before he day had finally managed to brighten' up.. THIS HAD TO HAPPEN? No. Eun Sun was NOT going to tolerate it. She was not prepared to be humliated again. Thus, she stood tall and firm. "What do you want, pretty boy?"

Mika smiled and lifted her chin. "Oh, I just wanted a snack. I think I've found it~" and leaned in towards her. Eun Sun turned a bright pink and shoved him, hurrying back to her counter.

"Just.. Hurry up and get something, you moron!" and kept her distance. Mika shuffled around and as if he already knew what he wanted, took a small box of flavoured milk. He then, went to the counter and smiled happily. Eun Sun scoffed and inserted her earbuds, and began listening to her DGNA. Without realizing, she began to smile warmly listening to their voices and began singing along, quietly. Mika was surprised, but settled to smile again.

"So, you're a fan?" he asked, leaning against the counter cooly. Eun Sun didn't bother packing the milk, which really didn't need a bag, and violently handed it to him. She glared at him with anger, "Get out." When, suddenly--

"MIKA-OPPAAAAAAA!"

Hye Sook had entered the store and had begun to fangirl. Mika-Oppa? HE, is MIKA-OPPA? From Eun Sun's DGNA? NO. IT COULDN'T BE. Eun Sun's jaw had, once again, dropped. The songs that have made her heart warm, and gave her feelings of happiness were by.. HIM? She couldn't believe it. She looked up at Mika.

"Who are you?"

"Lee Suhoon. Call me Mika~" he responded. He came closer and played with her hair.

Eun Sun, disgusted and feeling sick to her stomach, removed her the earbuds and threw the ipod which smashed against the floor. Hye Sook screamed but, Eun Sun was too much in a shock to do anything.

Another day had been completely ruined. This Oppa.. HER Oppa.. a voice that had managed to make her smile.. was the voice of a jerk. Eun Sun wanted to vomit.

==
A/N: Yeaaaaah. I know, it's really y, but I haven't been really getting into the story. I think I might delete it one day if I'm not really gonna write anything about it. For now, I'll do what I can, but I'm sorry if it's a bore. xD ~