- You're driving me Crazy! -

I think I've gone Crazy!

"Date..!?" Eun Sun dropped the box in spite of shock chasing after her mother.

"You're not serious, right!?"

"Oh, I'm serious, all right." her mother responded, as she crouched over to place the condiments back into the box.

"Umma-- !"

"I don't wanna hear it! I'm tired of you sitting at home doing absolutely nothing! It's irriating," she lifts the box and struggles to place it on the shelf.

"You're friends are always talking about their boyfriends.. I'm worried about you. I'm scared that you're left out, so.. !" Eun Sun helps her mother with the box and quickly guides her into the storage room.

"Listen to me, umma, I am not interested in having a love life! I've already told you this!"

"Please, Sunnie-ah, do it for me? I don't like seeing you alone. It bothers me. And plus, you spend too much time here at the store! I'm not taking no for an answer." she pokes Eun Sun's shoulder gently and rushes out the room, greeting a customer as she enters the small convience store. Eun Sun sighs heavily as she heads out towards her cash register. So what if she couldn't get a boyfriend? So what if she couldn't fall in love? What's wrong with being single!? Eun Sun tapped the table in fustrasion, thinking about the many men she'd have to meet; men who were wide and obese, others wearing heavy cologne that suffocated the air, or players who were in search of a girl to mess with day and night. But, of course.. those were only exaggerations.

As the hours drew on and the heat stayed humid, the Kim's shop came to a close; Eun Sun removed her apron and hung it onto the near coat-hanger, digging into her pockets for the key and slipped out the backdoor, heading up the stairs to their home. She unlocked the door and strolled on in, tossing the keys onto the small coffee table and dived onto the couch. Just before, Eun Sun's mother followed through, shaking her head at the sight of a lazy daughter watching a sappy, drama. As a commercial ran, Eun Sun quickly bolted through the kitchen, frighting her mother quite a bit as she invaded the fridge. Her mother clicked her tongue and snatched an item from Eun Sun's arms before she took off again. Eun Sun looked over, eye-brows raised and a slightly opened mouth, reaching for the drink that her mother swipped away. Her mother hissed in disagreement as she held the drink to her side, away from her daughters reach. The two were then messing around, chasing one another to retrieve that single drink. Eun Sun seemed reckless, but gave up midway as her show returned to screening; her mother blew at her bangs, setting them aside and she returned the drink into the refrigerator. She glanced back at Eun Sun who sat there laughing awkwardly at the television screen; fed up and exhausted her mother retreated upstairs in hope that she'd get a little bit of peace; at the moment, as Eun Sun's mother lay in bed, she spoke to herself:

"This.. is going to be difficult."


It was days later and to no prevail.. Kim Eun Sun was still going solo. Her mother was ready to call it quits, but being the sturdy woman she was, she had already prepared yet another date for Eun Sun to enjoy. And, like always, Eun Sun was unable to oppose. It was the 17th date she'd have the past month and she certainly could NOT WAIT to see who'd she be paired up this time. Unaware of whom she'd meet, she went on and plasterd on her makeup and wore whatever she could find. A simple spring dress and.. a pair of adidas to match? As she looked at herself through the tall framed mirror, she beamed in satisfaction and went off for her 17th.

Eun Sun waited for her bus, which seemed to be taking its time. She felt uncomfortable.. standing in a lot full of people, talking on cellphones, in small groups of teenagers, and many elderly who sat on the benches chit-chattering to themselves. She really didn't enjoy riding the bus, which is why she rarely went out, but since the location was way off the chart from where she was, this was her only opition. She bit her lip impatiently and began tapping her foot as she looked off into the distance, waiting for that one sign of travel.

It seemed to have been hours later when the bus had finally arrived to its' station, and Eun Sun took her precious time. Not a moment too soon, Eun Sun came to her stop and stepped out of the bus in search of meeting place. Without knowing anything besides the man's name and image, Eun Sun wasn't even sure if she got the right place. Thus, she pondered around the area aimlessly, in search of a single cafe where she was told of their meet.

As she waited patiently for her man's arrival, it occured to her that.. he planned to not show up. Ashamed to have to go home to tell her mother yet, another failure, she firstly decided to get herself a refreshment. On her way to the near convience store and half way across the pedestrian, she haltered as a sudden van blew past her way. She collapsed to the cement in shock-- and to think, the day had only just begun. Eun Sun stood up in order to set their minds straight, but before doing so, the street flocked with screaming teenagers. Again, she was tossed aside, and this time, she was not happy (Although, after being stood up and nearly runover by an unknown van.. she probably wasn't in the first place.) Irritantly, she got back to her feet and stood amongst the crowd, unsure of where she'd be. The many, many girls who hogged the  road, squealed loudly, ringing the ears of bystanders around them. "DGNA, DGNA!" they cried. The threw themselves at the van, hitting against it in hope that the people inside would make an apperance. Eun Sun eyed them in disgust and awaited them to be on their way so she could at least get a cut of coffee. When the moment came, a group of boys exited, and the fans ran wild. Eun Sun covered her ears in spite of the screams and felt as if she'd scream herself with anger.

The group brushed past the many girls, who still continued to spazz and claw at their existance. And, Eun Sun could see why; she may not be interested in men, but she knows a good-looking man when she sees one. Although, their images were a little bit too cutesy for Eun Sun's taste, she couldn't seem to tare her eyes away. As she stared in awe, they seemed to walk her way, in which she did not notice, for she was too busy examining the boys and questioning herself. As soon as Eun Sun snapped into reality, she bolted past DGNA, when suddenly she was stopped. The leader of this group, known as Mika, took Eun Sun by the arm. She was surprised, and so were the flock of teenaged girls! She shrugged him off and looked him in the eye, where Mika just smiled cockily.

"What? You need something?" and she scanned him from head to toe thinking it'd make her look a tad bit.. threatening. Mika only grinned, luring himself in and whispered into little Eun Sun's ear.
"I found you quite pretty, so I wanted a name." Eun Sun nudge him inches away and scoffed, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, pretty boy. I'm not interested." Mika looked somewhat hurt, but knew his pride was too big to be shot down. He stood straight, a smirk plastered on his face and his eyes narrowed thin. In response to her words he stood tall..

"Aigoo. You took me seriously? My bad. I myself, was only playing a game. Late'" and the fellow members chuckled softly at his remark, playfully pleading for him to stop as they hurried past the insulted girl.

Outraged Eun Sun stormed off, back down the street towards her bus stop. Another reason to hate men! Especially jerks like him! This time, Eun Sun would call it quits and she'd refuse to her mother no matter what excuse she'd have to bring. Eun Sun had, had it!

All this nonsense ..was driving her mad!