My restored Life

My restored life (sequel to You ease my pain away)

 

Four years ago when it was my freshman year, everything collapsed. My dad went from a alcoholic to a drug addict, and my mother was left dead and buried into the ground. They found my father who was hiding in some women’s apartment. Myself went to live with my uncle and had to move towns, far away from Kyungsoo and my friends. But today I have moved back to start collage.

 

“WOW! Its been long!”

 

I turned to that familiar voice.

 

“Yo! Sehun” I called back.

 

He ran towards me and gave me a big hug. Really…he really did grow taller and even still have Luhan by his side. Lucky guy…unlike me.

 

Flashback

 

“Kyungsoo…lets break up”

 

His happy face turned into sorrow and I knew I was making a big mistake. No I have to. I could see him struggle the words that were going to come out of his mouth.

 

“W-Why” he stuttered.

 

“Since both of my parents are dead and locked up, I have to live with my uncle”

 

“I-I’ll wait for you”

 

“no…please don’t. find someone else”

 

He cried were he stand and I just had the enough courage to walk away. His sobs still echoed into my ear and I to myself shed some tears. That was my last time seeing Kyungsoo.

 

End of Flashback

 

“how’s Kyungsoo these days?” I asked Sehun.

 

“do I have to say it”

 

“do whatever”

 

“he’s dating Suho-hyung”

 

My eyes widen but I cooled down, I mean we’re not dating anymore. Yet something inside me felt wrong. Sehun looked at me and punched me lightly. I glared at him and his led me towards his house.

 

“you’re staying with me”

 

“sure”

 

I cant believe he owns a house now. He lived with Luhan in a three-bedroom apartment. As we walked in, I smelled food. Luhan popped his head out the kitchen and greeted me.

 

“Hi Jongin! How are you?”

 

“I’m fine. Umm did you guys planed this”

 

“planed what?” Sehun questioned.

 

“You know…letting me stay over…”

 

“of course! that’s why we bought a house with three rooms” Luhan said.

 

Sehun opened the door to my room, and threw my bags in there. I wanted to yelled at him to be more careful with my stuff but decided not to. Luhan called us to the table and placed food on the table, filling it up.

 

“thanks for the food” I said while I took a bite.

 

It was good but not as good as Kyungsoo. Wait. Why I’m I bringing Kyungsoo up. Gah. that’s over and done with. I ate only a little and went to my room.

 

“What’s wrong with Jongin?” Luhan asked Sehun.

 

“maybe he’s thinking about Kyungsoo”

 

They both stopped talking and ate in silence. I laid on the bed and sighed deeply. I missed Kyungsoo, but I know that I have to move on like his did. I cant stay in love with him forever. I must find someone else, but who? I have to leave that for later. Since I just transferred I have to get my schedule in the office. Luhan greeted me as I made my way out my bedroom door.

 

“Good morning” I replied back.

 

Sehun was reading the newspaper while Luhan cooked breakfast.

 

“haha I learned now that you get up early”

 

“yea…I had to since uncle wanted me to eat breakfast and be early at school.

 

“must’ve been hard”

 

“no…not really”

 

“okay breakfast is served” Luhan said, interrupting our conversation.

 

He placed a plate of rice, eggs, and bacon in front of me. I thanked him and started eating. Sehun hollered at us to get into his car. We arrived at the collage. I stepped out and earn some gossips from the girls. It seemed that they don’t remember me. Can’t blame them, I disappeared for four years.  I made my way to the office. As I was making my way to the office I passed by Kyungsoo which had Suho by his side. I didn’t dare look at Kyungsoo but in the corner of my eyes I saw him staring at me. His stares vanished as he went around a corner, and for that I was glad.

 

“you must be Kim Jongin?” the consular said as she handed me my schedule.

 

“thank you”

 

“its good to have you back”

 

I nodded my head and headed for my first class. I opened the door and earn some stares as the teachers went in after me.

 

“Everyone! This is the new transfer student Kim Jongin”

 

Right then I heard everyone start gossips, and stared at me more. He pointed at a seat which was empty and I headed to it. I noticed that Kyungsoo was seated behind me. Only if I was here when school started. Then the teacher wouldn’t have to announce my name to the whole class. I seated myself and opened my notebook to take some notes.

 

“Soooo…you’re that Kim Jongin from high school” I head somebody say which was right next to me.

 

I looked to see Jessica.

 

“Hi Jessica. Nice to see you again”

 

She giggled and started talking to me more. The bell rang and I was glad that my seat was at the edge. As I walked out, Kris hugged me and rustled my hair.

 

“Yo!”

 

“hey Kris”

 

I noticed Yixing behind him and I greeted him too. I started meeting up with my friends and headed to my next class. I met Jessica again and we chattered more.

 

“hey you want to hang out tomorrow?”

 

“you mean like a date?” I teased.

 

She punched me lightly and giggled more. I smiled back at her and let my arms hang around her shoulder. Later that day I met up with Sehun and Luhan.

 

“Hey guys you don’t have to wait for me tomorrow”

 

“Why” they both asked.

 

“because I’ll be hanging out with Jessica and her friends”

 

They both drove in silence and headed home. As we got inside Luhan got started on dinner and Sehun the television. They both didn’t say a word and did their own thing. I headed to my room and heard my phone ring.

 

“Hello”

 

“Hi Jongin!”

 

“oh1 hi Jessica”

 

“I was wondering”

 

“what?”

 

“would you go out with me?”

 

“sure” the words slipped out of my mouth before I could think about it.

 

“great well see you tomorrow” with that she hung up.

 

Well now I’m dating Jessica now. Might as well forget about Kyungsoo. I heard a knock on my door.

 

“Dinners ready” Luhan’s voice loud and clear.

 

I headed out and reached the table. We three ate in silence, no words. I left the table first and went to sleep.

 

“Jongin!” I awoke from Sehun’s voice.

 

“huh? What Sehun”

 

“are you dating Jessica?”

 

“yea why?”

 

“Dude she’s trouble”

 

“they’re just rumors about her. She’s actually a nice person and out-going”

 

“yea too out-going”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“she’s a . She’s has with anyone who asks her”

 

“and how do you know that?”

 

“well my friends asked her”

 

“and? Maybe she changed”

 

“look…all I’m just saying is to break up with her”

 

“what if I don’t want to?”

 

Sehun gave up taking to me and we headed to school. I met Jessica and she threw her arms around me. I hugged her back and peaked her cheek.

 

“missed me babe?” I teased.

 

“stop teasing when you know the answer” she said lightly punching my chest.

 

We held hands as we made our way to class. I felt Kyungsoo staring but just ignored him. After all he’s over with me and so am I. Jessica didn’t pay attention to class, instead kept talking to me. I once again felt Kyungsoo staring, and I manage to look back. He turned his head around and avoided my eyes.

 

“Hey baby your hanging out with me after school right?”

 

I looked at her and smiled.

 

“of course”

 

She smiled at me and headed to her next class. After school came by fast and I got into one of Jessica’s friends car. She was seated next to me and we headed to a karaoke place. We all drank and singed. It was fun and I had a good time. I walked Jessica home since I didn’t want to drive in a car with drunk people. Jessica wasn’t drunk thank god. As we headed to her place she leaned her lips to meet mine. I didn’t know what happen but Kyungsoo’s face popped into my head.

 

“Sorry…I’m not ready for this” I apologized as I pushed her away.

 

She seemed to understand and went inside her house. I gave out a sigh and headed to Sehun’s place. As I opened the door, I found Sehun and Luhan waiting for me.

 

“what are you guys doing? Staying up so late”

 

“shouldn’t we be asking you the same”

 

“Well I’m late because I dropped Jessica home”

 

“Did you guys have ?” Sehun asked.

 

“no”

 

“Well that’s new” Luhan said.

 

“she’s not a ” I muttered as I went to my room.

 

As I shut the door, I flopped down my bed. What’s so wrong about Jessica? She’s not the everyone thinks she is. As I arrived at the school I was greeted by Jessica.

 

“Hey babe”

 

“Baby we can’t hang out today I’m sorry”

 

“Its okay and besides the teacher asked me to help him after school today”

 

“oh is that so” her voice changed and she went to class before me.

 

As school ended the teacher asked Kyungsoo for help too and we both were sorting out papers.

 

“Soo how have you been?” I asked Kyungsoo.

 

“I’m been doing good” he replied in a small voice.

 

Once we were done with the papers, we heard something as we were in the hallway. It was coming from a room and mines and Kyungsoo’s curiosity grew. I peek into the room to find twp people making love. Once I looked closer I found the girls was Jessica. My anger grew and I opened the door. What shocked me the most was that the other person was Suho.

 

“Jessica? Suho? Why are you two?”

 

I looked back at Kyungsoo to see a painful expression. Jessica quickly put her clothes on and tried to run towards me but I backed away from disgust.

 

“Jessica how can you do this to me?”

 

“Bab-”

 

“don’t call me that anymore. We’re through!” my voice becoming harsh.

 

My head turned towards Suho, who was apparently fixing his shirt.

 

“and you! Hoe can you do this to Kyungsoo?”

 

“because I wanted too” he answer coming from his mouth without hesitation, which made Kyungsoo cry.

 

I wrapped an arm around him and glare at Suho.

 

“He loved you!”

 

“but he loved you more”

 

My eyes grew in shock. Was it true?

 

“he loved you more than me. When you came back everything went wrong. I would have Kyungsoo but you showed up after four ing years”

 

“and you Jessica” I asked her, ignoring Suho.

 

“I had the urge to have and since you rejected me that night…I wanted to be held”

 

“Sehun was right…you are a ”

 

“don’t call me a sl-”

 

“that’s what you are. Here you are having with someone else’s boyfriend”

 

I looked back at Kyungsoo and glared once again at Suho.

 

“you are never to come near Kyungsoo again” I said in anger.

 

I held Kyungsoo’s hand and headed out the door. We arrived at an empty classroom. There I witness him crying his eyes out. I leaned my head towards his and pressed my lips against his. He pushed me away.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“I-I love you” he confessed.

 

I looked back at him and smiled.

 

“I don’t now why but I still love you too”

 

We stared at each other again and kissed.

 

“does this mean that we’re dating?” he asked between our kisses.

 

“guess soo” I smiled.

 

For hours we kissed and talked. Later that week we told everyone that we wee dating.

 

Finally my life is resorted again.

I’m happy, Kyungsoo’s happy.

This is my life.

 

 

A/N: Since the readers wanted a sequel, I made one. I still cant believe I made this on once night. I don’t know why but my hands were on a roll.

 

Anyways Keep following me!

And…

ROLL LIKE BUFFALOS!!!!!! <3 SARANGHAE DEAR READERS~