WAS THIS REALLY ME?

PRETTY BOYS IN GIRLS' ROOM

 

[Eunjae POV]

A couple of minutes later, we found ourselves at Seoul’s Lotte Department Store, who doesn’t love this place?

“Let’s go get your stuff sorted out first, boys.” Miss Jay suggested as she grabbedus while we was at it before dashing into the closest clothing store with a big SALE sign on its window.

Our stuff... Our stuff is what girls are meant to wear... This means we have to go into girls shops and go into dressing rooms with girl clothes...
Dresses, skirts, tights, make up, accessories... Things that I can get advice and stuff so easily if only mother was here.

No ing way, she will help me with my sly work. I can’t imagine when she knows about this. She will end up straggle me till dead.

We unknowingly followed her into a dress boutique, a very expensive and classy one too.

She just grabbed random frilly dress or tight hot pink halter dress or something simple with a motive pattern and threw all at once towards us. Soon, I have found myself in the fitting room, completely confused on how to put these things on me and thing same goes on Lime from the other side when I heard him yelped. That ahjuma must do something worse to him.

Speak of which, why is she in there with Lime who totally head to toe a boy?

“Yah! Open the door!” she slammed the fitting room’s door harshly like there’s no tomorrow.

“What for?” I rasped as my saliva all dried out.

“Just OPEN it!” she said as a matter of fact.

---

[Lime POV]

Oh! Great! Here I am, looking at the gloomiest girl ever in the bloody mirror right in damn fitting room. I look hideous as with this girlie pink shimmery dress!

That old woman does know how to put these things on or not?

“Yah! Ahjuma! What are you doing? Don’t touch me there! Don’t-”

“Shut. The. . Up!”

I overheard their conversation from the other side. I don’t know how to react. Either laugh or feel sympathy for my childhood friend. But I couldn’t help but chuckled in response.

“Yah! Lime! I heard that! Once I’ve finish with this ahjuma, I’ll- Yah! Yah! It’s ing tight!”  His hard voice cracked with that old woman’s violent.

I wonder what they are doing in there.

---

[3rd Person POV]

“Yoojun! Yunri! We have two he ladies here!” Miss Jay shrieked in joy once they stepped their foot in to rich red carpet with the nicely scented store.

“He ladies my !” Eunjae snarled.

“Whatever.” Lime pursed his lips as he plopped himself on the expensive red comfy couch.

Suddenly like magic, two other women came running out of the door leading to the back, one of which was Caucasian and the other looked somewhat typical Korean girl.

“Oh my, such a beautiful doll!” the Caucasian one cupped in glee as soon as she make an eyes contact with the pretty boys.

“May I take you to the back to make you even prettier?” the typical Korean bowed decently.

“Hyung, I didn’t like the sound of this. Being at the back of the place with these women... The thought of it already gives me the shivers. I have a feeling they might even harass me at the back without you two knowing.” Lime swallowed as all color was drowning out from his complexion.

“Aww! Don’t be silly, Lime! They won’t bite you!” Miss Jay hushed him.

“Come on pretty boy.” the Korean one grabbed Lime’s arm and led him towards the back, “I Yunri shall bestow upon you the best nails you have ever seen!” she said in addition.

“And I Yoojun shall show the true beauty of that face, not that it isn’t already beautiful, but it shall become even prettier!” she assured Eunjae who blinking, to afraid to even imagine what’s going to happen next.

“Enjoy!”

“I don’t care right now if you turn me into Miss Korea, all I’m caring right now is how my body will be treated by you women.” Eunjae finally managed to let out his voice.

“I can see it in your hungry eyes; you’re dying to touch this beautiful skin of mines aren’t you?! Come on; at least bring some prettier looking girls around my age to do me! Give this pitiful rich teen here some slack!” Lime whined.

[Eunjae POV]

Right now my face is right under the hands of that Caucasian woman, Yoojun, the make up artist and next to me, working on my hands, was her assistant, Kelly.

How to be a girl? I don’t know with Lime but all I need were push up pads for the chest and that’s it! Though, those push up pads felt weird... The other choice was chicken fillets... No, not the food, those cold pieces of crap that women stick into their bra to made it bigger. I personally prefer push up pads if I were a woman!

I looked down and saw my inflated chest. The sight felt weird to look at. It was like looking at another woman’s chest but their chest is on you and you’re a erted man.

“Are they done in there?” I could hear Miss Jay’s impatient voice. That !

“Give us another 10 minutes!” the two of them yelled before retuning back to me.

“Same!”

---

[Lime POV]

It’s been an hour now since they’ve been doing my make up. Thank God they’re almost done. I need a mirror soon! I miss seeing my face! I wonder how beautiful I look now. That Yunri woman better has done her job well! And that Samantha lady (Yunri’s assistant) won’t let me see the nails yet!

“Are they done yet?” Miss Jay’s impatient voice could be heard from the outside room.

“Give us another 10 minutes!” I heard them yelled from the room beside me where Eunjae was placed in.

“Same!” the two ladies yelled.

The clocked ticked by, soon the 10 minutes were up and the two were finally done.

I watched as they both gathered in front of me to only gasp in shock, as if horrified.

“What? What have you done to my perfect complexion?” I got up from my seat and carefully walked over to the mirror at one corner.

Eventually, I saw a lady with long curled locks of dark brown hair (Miss Jay forced me to color it from red to dark brown) that lay daintily against her shoulder and cascaded down her chest. Gorgeously twinkling jewels of many complimenting colors that dangled off her ears and hung around her neck as well as around the head. More defined features on the face that were lightly colored perfectly - as if she wore no make up at all.

A breath taking beauty.

Was this really me?

“OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHY I LOOK SO PRETTY?”

That must be Eunjae... I wonder what he looks like in girl form...