HOW TO BE A GIRL, HYUNG?

PRETTY BOYS IN GIRLS' ROOM

 

[Eunjae POV]

“Go find Miss Jay at the second floor of Jay’s move.”

The soft echoing voice rebounded off the walls of my skull and ears as we walked to the bus station, taking the bus to our destination as that Park Minyong told us to.

And now we have reached here, in front of us stood a tall Victorian building painted with black and white. It look sent us shiver to the spine as we gulped more than several times.

“Hyung...” Lime that stood silently on my left broke in.

“What?” I hissed, still my eyes remain on spot.

“How to be a girl?” he hissed back and he managed to steal all my attention from the creepy building as I spun my head to face him, shot him a disbelief looks.

“Aish! You moron! That’s why we are here! Let’s go!” I smacked his head lightly before dragging him along to the front huge double door.

I pushed the door and soon it reveals a different environment in there. The wall was painted in pink and white while the decorative looks so girly. A young hot lady stood there at the reception, smiling warmly as she greets us with her sweet voice decently.

“Welcome to Jay’s move! May I help you, miss?” the last word wiped away my light smile as my anger rising up and before I could cursed her, Lime chimes in.

“We want to meet Miss Jay. Is she here?” Lime shot a ‘No! It will ruin if she know!’ looks at me.

“Oh, yes! Her office is on the second floor with the huge pink double door and make sure you knock first before enter her office. She hates noisy people.” She gave us an advice with smile.

“Thank you.” Lime thanks her and forced me to bow with him.

We headed to the lift (painted with pink in color too) and when the doors to the lift opened we took a step towards into it.Seriously, why she must paint black and white at the outside of this building and pink inside?

---

[Lime POV]               

Ting!

The door of the lift slid open and we step out from it. A huge pink double door (as the lady told us) stood proudly a few meters from us. I tried to act calm even I’m nervous inside but luckily I’ve a good hyung to calm me down as he hugs my shoulder with his left arm and pulled me closer to him.

“Don’t be afraid.” He said with his lower voice.

Hah! Don’t be afraid my ! We are about to see the person who will teach us how to be a girl and soon, we will impersonate as a girl, staying one roof with them! Tell me don’t afraid one more time if they want to me!

I cursed in my mind and swallowed.

“Hyung! You go first because you’re the oldest!” I pushed him harshly towards the door.

“Yah! What the rush?” he whined.

We continued to push each other, completely forgot about the advice that the lady gave us just now and we didn’t even realize that we’ve made a lot of annoying noise with our argument.

All in sudden, the door slid open, revealing a tall figure in tight pink and white attire (just like the wall... Chameleon?) with a mad dog expression forms on her face.

“YAH! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN FRONT OF MY ROOM?” she let out a shriek that can make us deaf for the rest of our life. Fortunately, we cupped our ears at super speed, aware of the shriek.

Her hard voice echoing through the empty environment that far from human being. We startled in fear as she shot us a death glared with burning eyes. Is she a demon or what?

“We’re sorry!” I bowed more than several times while Eunjae remain silent on his spot, staring with disdain looks.

“Who the hell are you and what do you want?” she growled angrily when Eunjae made a ‘tsk’ sound, completely burning in anger as well.

“I’m Lime and this is Eunjae. Mr. Park Minyong asked us to meet you.” I bowed decently while my right hand pushed Eunjae’s head, forcing him to bow along with me.

“Ah! So you’re the pretty boys?” her expression changed in a blink of an eye as she greets us with a wide smile.

“Please, come in.” she invited us to enter her room (what a relief! She completely forgot about our mistakes and her room was painted red and purple).

She held out her left hand, asking us to sit on the expensive couch as she placed herself as well.

“I’m Miss Jay and I’m only 24 years old so you may call me noona.” She smirked slyly as she rolled her eyes, examining us.

“No, you are not that young so I’ll call you ahjuma.” Eunjae blurted as Miss Jay’s eyes widened.

“Pfft!” I couldn’t hold my laugh as I cuddled my mouth, hiding my wrinkled mouth.

“Yah! Yah! Who’s ahjuma? I’m not that old!” she barked furiously.

“No need someone to tell me. You already look like one.” Eunjae grinned evilly.

“Like WHAT?” her voice trembled a bit, trying to act cool.

“Oh, I don’t know maybe you’ve been in your 100th plastic surgery just to come out like this, ahjuma look.” He reached his goal to make Miss Jay boiled up.

“You’re so y, young man.” She cringed, feel like she is about to lose.

“Thanks.” Eunjae shrugged off with satisfied grin form on his face.

“Umm... Noona?” I tried to cheer her up.

“Yes?” she jerked.

“How to be a... You know?” my complexion form a shade of pink.

“Oh, you’ll see and the one who will suffer enough is you!” she pointed straight towards the carefree Eunjae.