The Reason Part 1

One Side Love SEQUEL : Our Love

Italic means FLASHBACK~

 

Junhyung's POV~

 

"Damn!" Yoseob cursed when we arrived to my house.

 

 

 

"Take a sit," I said to YoSeob when we entered to my house.

 

He looks around and says,"damn you, Yong Junhyung! I want to live here!!" and laugh.

 

 

I chuckled and said,"live with me then."

 

"I will! Just wait me to pop up in front of your house with a lot of bags!"

 

I throw coke to him and I sit beside him while drinking coke.

 

"Quick! Tell me your story!" Yoseob demanded after drinking.

 

I put the coke on the table and sigh. Then, I start..

 

Flashbacks~

 

It's morning when I arrived to America, I quickly take my luggage and go out from the airport. I find a taxi and ask him to take me to the cheapest hotel. Since I can't use my parents' money anymore, I need to save money and find a job.

 

"Thanks." I said and pay him.

 

I check in and throw myself on the bed. What job that fits me?

 

"PLEASE, Yong Junhyung. JUST give me the POIN!! You are so boring!" Yoseob cut me off as he hits me with the cushion."SO, what did you do?"

 

I chuckle and sadly continue."I didn't find a job. When I got job easily, I easily screwed up too."

 

Yoseob pats my shoulder,"aww..don't cry please.."

 

"BUT, I spent my 2 months in a club. I became a rapper there and earned kinda a lot of money."

 

"why 2 months?"

 

"Because.."

 

"Look what we have here~" a gang of boys approached me."Yong Junhyung, or Popping Dragon~"

 

"It's not 'Popping'. It's 'Pooping' Dragon!" one of them said and laughed.

 

"Shut your damn mouth!" I hissed.

 

Their laugh stopped and one of them kick my stomach."What did you say? Shut my damn mouth? You should watch your mouth, kid!" and hit my face.

 

I stable my balance and kick him on stomach too. But, because I outnumbered, I lost.

 

Yoseob dramatically gasped."You died?"

 

I throw him a cushion."Aniyo. Suddenly there is a man with some black suit bodyguards with him. His bodyguards attacked the gang and the man helped me."

 

"Who is him?"

 

I smiled."Hong Seung Song."

 

 

***

 

SORRY FOR THE LONG LAME UPDATE!!

 

I'M SO HAPPY THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE STILL READ THIS STORY OF MINE!! >W<

 

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN! BECAUSE, I HAVE MID TESTS AND VERY BUSY!! PLEASE STILL WITH ME AND KEEP WAITING!!

 

DID MY READERS ATTEND BEAUTIFUL SHOW?? T^T PITY ME! I CAN'T GO!

 

PLEASE STILL DO READ, ENJOY, COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!! :D