I still love her..

One Side Love SEQUEL : Our Love

Yoseob's POV~

 

"ne..I'm Yong Junhyung.."

 

my eyes widened when I heard him

 

"what..what the hell you said?!" I hissed."..you..you said that you are my best my friend. You said you are Yong Junhyung?! Are you kidding me?!"

 

"mianhae, I.."

 

before he finished, I punch him on the face

 

"what the joke you are telling me, huh?! Yong Junhyung already gone to God-knows-where?! He won't come back anymore!"

 

he wipes the blood on the corner of his lips."but, he brokes his promise to you then. He came back and he is in front of you right now"

 

I gulp my saliva and felt my eyes are hot. The tears want to drop."and..why did he come back? the girl he ever loved was married to another person now.."

 

his nose is red now."because..because he regreted, regret why did he leave her alone that night. He wondered, what if he never leave her? what if he chose to run away with her? is their ending will different?"

 

I can't hold it anymore. The tears finally drop and I quickly hug him

 

"Junhyung hyung!!" I said."you are so babo! You shouldn't leave her!!"

 

"I know.."

 

I broke the hug and sob."are you going to steal her from Onew hyung?"

 

Junhyung looks down and finally look at me again."I still love her.."

 

"I know..are you going to steal ~~~~~-ah?"

 

"I.."

 

 

***

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!! >.<

 

PLEASE DO READ, ENJOY, COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE!!!!