An Unexpected Visitor at the Door

If Only it Wasn't You

Jay's in Love....

"You've got to be kidding me," Jay scoffed as he looked up and down at a worn down apartment building.

"5th floor's our building," Wooyoung sighed, "Hey, this is all we can afford. At least we're not homeless."

"Yeah I know, but c'mon. Why couldn't Dad get us some better apartment that probably doesn't have any mold all over it?" Jay complained.

Jay followed his older brother reluctantly as Wooyoung got into the elevator. Jay pressed for the 5th floor. The elevator made creaking noises every time it went up a floor. When the doors finally opened, the two stepped out. Wooyoung took the new house key and opened the door.

It was a small two bedroom apartment with a small kitchen, one and a half bathrooms. Jay dropped his suitcase on the marble floor and headed straight for the small velvet couch in the a space which could be called the living room. He took out a remote control from the floor and the TV that had been set up for them.

"Darn," Jay whined, "Only Korean shows."

"Duh, we're in Korea. What'd you expect?" Wooyoung asked, "Hey Jay, I'm gonna go out to see the land lord for a sec. Stay here."

"Okay," Jay said.

5 minutes later...

The door bell rang.

"Back already?" Jay was surprised, "I thought the land lord lived in a separate complex."

As Jay opened the door, a beautiful girl was there right before his eyes. She was wearing a school uniform and had long straight brown hair that ended at her shoulders.

"Hi, I'm from next door. Do you perhaps have any ice I could use?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so. My brother and I just moved in a few minutes ago," Jay replied in a dreamy tone.

"Oh, thanks," the mysterious girl replied, "Oh, and by the way, I'm SeoHyun. Most people call me Hyun. You seem like my age so I guess you'll be attending Young Bae High with your brother?"

"Yep," Jay answered, still in a trance.

"I guess I'll see you then," Hyun waved bye with rosy cheeks and disappeared.

"This ain't good," Jay mumbled to himself as he closed the door, "I think I found myself a crush!"