Love

What if Ji Got Pregnant?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Jiyong walks into the hospital and sees Yongguk.     "You're here," Yong greets.     "What'd they say?" Hyoyeon asks.     "He's in surgery right now so all we can do is sit and wait." Ji walks up to the sign-in desk and gives a warm smile.     "Hi sir, how can I help you?" the nurse asks.     Ji stammers, "I'm here for...I'm here to see Ch-Choi Seunghyun...he was injured and came in earlier."     The nurse replies, "Are you a relative?"     "I'm his husband." The nurse nods and returns with a doctor.     The doctor explains, "Choi Seunghyun is still in surgery. The bleeding is pretty bad."     Ji orders, "Let me see him."     The doctor puts up a hand to stop Ji and points out, "He's still in surgery so you can only sit here and-"     "I am the son of the Kwon gang leader! Unless you want to get me pissed off more than already am, I suggest you at least let me watch my husband die," Jiyong shouts.     "Right this way." the doctor leads Jiyong, Yongguk, and Hyoyeon to the operation room and Ji almost bursts into tears.     "I'm not licensed as a doctor, but I'm sure I can be of some assistance," Hyoyeon tells the doctor. He nods and they walk into the operation room. Ji only watches, he and Yongguk praying for the best results. A while later, Daesung walks in and Jiyong glares at him.
    Seunghyun just sees a black screen in front of him.     He doesn't want to die. He'll be leaving his unborn kids and Jiyong and his brother. He wishes he could cry out all the pain he feels right now.     Now, he sees his life slowly flash before his eyes. It's from when he first was able to see to when he first met Jiyong, the love of his life.      Jiyong.        The boy who understood him.      Loved him.      Never wanted to leave his side.      Jiyong.       As Ji argues with his father, he hears something that makes him freeze and fall to his father's feet.     His husband is dead.  
    Ji stands in the pouring rain, his family surrounding him, listening as the priest speaks of Seunghyun. He holds back his tears, he didn't want to cry anymore. If Ji isn't strong, he'll end up doing something stupid.     "Does anyone want to say anything," the priest asks.     Ji raises a finger and says, "Seunghyun may have been cruel with his words...but he still loved with his heart. I-If Seung could h-hear me now...I want him to know...that I loved and will always love...him." Ji can't hold them back anymore and the tears rush down his face. Hyo holds her son, tears falling from her eyes as well. He feels like Seunghyun betrayed him and left him behind.     If Jiyong knew he his fairy tale wouldn't last, he wouldn't have let it go on for so long.  
  Sorry to end it this way, but...             This isn't the real ending. Ha! Sorry for messing with your emotions. I cried when writing it too and I was listening to MBLAQ 'It's War' so it made it worse. Anyway, the real ending is at the bottom. Sorry again. :)         Jiyong bursts into tears and now he is banging against the see-through window, shouting, "Don't die on me! Idiot, don't die! You have a husband and kids to take care of! Don't leave me like this Seung! Please don't leave me!" Hyoyeon begins tearing up. It's hard seeing a good friend go and see her son go through so much pain.     "W-We stopped the bleeding and stitched it up...but not in time," the doctor mutters.
    "I'm sorry, but he's gone," Seunghyun hears someone say. He sighs and is ready for the worst. He knows he's going to hell, but hey, maybe there'd be a party when he gets there.   He is about to leave our world when he hears a familiar voice shouts, "You bastard! D-Don't leave me...I love you...And I need you! You ing bastard, I love you!"     Ji looks at Seunghyun and can see his chest slightly moving up and down. Hyoyeon can see the oxygen fogging and she quickly searches for a pulse. When she feels Seunghyun's skin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter