Happy Family

What if Ji Got Pregnant?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     Ji walks into the house and makes his way to his father's office.     "Oh, Ji, what are you doing here?" Daesung greets. Jiyong takes a seat in front of his father and smiles.     "I know why you were acting so mean the other day," Ji says.     Daesung starts looking through his papers and asks, "W-What are you talking about?"     Ji leans back and explains, "You're afraid I'll have a miscarriage." Daesung looks up at Ji in surprise. He sighs and puts down the papers in his hand.     "Your mom told you, didn't she." Ji nods. "I wasn't intending to hurt your feelings, but all the bad memories came back and I didn't want to see you go through that."     "Dad, I promise I won't let you go through that again and I'll make you the happiest harabeoji ever," Ji declares. Daesung stands and walks around his desk. Jiyong stands as well and hugs his father.     "I'm really happy for you Ji," Daesung comments, trying to hold back tears.     "I can't believe you're crying like a little ."     "Sh-Shut up, I've never been so proud before."       Ji parts with his father and exclaims, "Well, I'm going to hang out with a few friends so I'll be on my way."       Daesung nods and responds, "Be careful."  
    Seung hears the bell ring and crawls out of bed.     "Morning baby," Ji greets. Seunghyun nods, looking awfully tired.     "Morning Ji," Seunghyun greets, turning to walk into the house. Ji closes the door and walks down the hall to the living room.     "I'm going back out. I just came to grab my keys; sorry I woke you," Ji explains, walking back into the main hall. He's about to walk out the door when he fesls arms wrap around his waist.     "Aren't you pregnant? Why do you have so much energy?" Seunghyun mumbles against the other's shoulder.     Ji sighs and replies, "I'll be home soon so don't worry about me."     "Okay," Seung mutters. Ji looks back at the other and they shared a kiss. Seunghyun wants to pin Ji against the wall and him right there, right now. He watches Jiyong leave before walking back upstairs.
    Ji calls Daehyun and asks, "Are we still meeting up today?"     He hears shuffling before the other answers, "Oh, sorry Ji, but something came up."     Ji huffs and responds, "It's okay, I'll find something to do." Ji hangs up the phone before Daehyun can apologize again and dials his aunt's number.     "What's up Ji-joka?" Bom greets.     Ji, walking to his parent's home, answers, "I want to hang out today."     "Alright, stop by the house and we can-"     "I'm already here," Jiyong interrupts.  
    Seunghyun opens his door, ready to kill whoever has waken him up.     "Seung, did Jiyong leave yet?" the other asks. Seunghyun looks pass the person and sees several others.     He scowls and questions, "What are you up to?"     "We're here to start the party."     "What the ?" People begin pushing pass Seunghyun and start decorating and cooking. "What the is going on?!"     "Let me explain...
    "So do you know yet if it's a boy or a girl?" Bom asked Jiyong. The two walk through the baby section of the mall.     Ji nods and explains, "I think it's a girl, but I haven't had a sonogram yet because it's not big enough yet."     "Oh. I know when Hyo told me you were pregnant, I was so excited and I bought so much stuff like I was the one who was pregnant."     Ji chuckles and adds, "Well, I know mom was really excited when she heard the news. I'm surprised she didn't buy me anything crazy yet."     "Hyo is a bit crazy when it comes to surprises."
    "Hey, you said Ji would be here by now," Daehyun shouts at Seunghyun. The taller man stands and grabs Daehyun's shirt.     "First of all, remember who the you're talking to and second, Jiyong is probably still with Bom," Seunghyun replies. He lets the other go and the man cowers away. He waited at home for Jiyong with Ji's friends and family. The place is nearly packed and Seunghyun was not expecting the party to be at their home. Seunghyun grabs a cup of vodka and throws it back, drinking down all the liquor in one gulp.  
    "I wonder if Seunghyun wants to go do something this afternoon?" Jiyong mumbles to himself. He and Bom walks to his front door with an excessive load of pampers which Bom bought.     Ji was about to reach for his keys when Bom shouts, "No!"     Ji looks at her with confusion and asks, "What?"     "R-Ring the bell so Seunghyun can help us with the bags."     "Okay, you could have just
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter