Sorry Sorry Love (Chapter 3)

Sorry Sorry love

Suju looking at Heeyeon and Hyowook with hopeless expression and then their continue their work… After few days, at last holidays time start.So Heeyeon and Hyowook goes shopping at mall.

 

Heeyeon: Hyowook, I want go to electronic department.

Hyowook: Ok then. I want go to toilet for a moment. So I catch up with you later. *walk away*

 

At electronic department….

 

Heeyeon: (Hmm…This headphone looks good. I think I should take this to replace my damage headphone.)

 

When Heeyeon want to take that headphone. Suddenly, somebody take that headphone first before Heeyeon…

 

Heeyeon: Huh?! That’s my headphone! I saw that first! *angry and didn’t realize the guy that take the headphone actually is Donghae*

Donghae: Whatever..Who the fastest will got this headphone. *also didn’t realize*

Suju: *walking toward Donghae* Huh? Is that Heeyeon..? *point at Heeyeon*

Donghae: Really? *look at Heeyeon very carefully*

Heeyeon: Aaa… *look at suju* You all! Again? *realize*

Donghae: Heeyeon?

Heeyeon: Yes me. Donghae, give me back that headphone. I saw it first! *tried to take that headphone from Donghae hand*

Donghae: Hm, no! I like this headphone and like I said earlier. Who the fastest will got this headphone. *stick out the tongue toward Heeyeon *

Suju: Heeyeon, we think you should just give up…Donghae is really stubborn.

Heechul: That’s true. Donghae really stubborn one… *nod*

Heeyeon: No, I don’t want to give up! Why should I give up while I saw that headphone first… *pout*

Kyuhyun: (Why Heeyeon so cute when she pout…) *in his own world*

Kangin: Cool down…Before it’s to late I want to give you my autograph for indemnity thatwe make you cloth dirty that day.. *give the autograph at Heeyeon*

Heeyeon: *quietly and hold her own fist*

Suju: *feel awkward when see Heeyeon suddenly become quiet* Heeyeon, why are you quiet? Are you all right? *carefully look at Heeyeon*

 

When the situation become a bit quietly, Hyowook already out from toilet and she saw Heeyeon with suju. Then she notice that Heeyeon look angry. So she walk toward their direction.

 

Hyowook: What did all of you doing at Heeyeon?

Ryeowook: Umm…we all also don’t know why she been like that suddenly.. 

Hyowook: *carefully look at Heeyeon* Ops! Looks like, you guys make Heeyeon really angry.. When she really angry, she will be very quiet like now. You all done…*point at suju*

Eunhyuk: Why you said like that?

Hyowook: Err..Heeyeon I think I should wait for you at shoes department. Bye! *running away very fast*

Donghae: *carefully look at Heeyeon and notice that she really angry* Err…Heeyeon I really really sorry..I think you can take this headphone. *give the headphone to Heeyeon and running away*

Suju: Donghae!!

Kyuhyun: Umm…Heeyeon…. *don’t know what to do*

Heeyeon: KANGIN!!! *suddenly screaming Kangin name*

Suju: Oh! *shock and tried to make Heeyeon calm down*

Heeyeon: *throw Kangin autograph* How dare you do such a thing! You think you’re an artist, you can do anything like this at people like me? Just give thing without even think what people like me will think and feel. I don’t want this as indemnity! I just  want a sincere apologize! I hope you and all of your members will learn from mistake. *start to walking straight with angry face without even looking at the back*