Sorry Sorry Love (Chapter 2)

Sorry Sorry love

At night Heeyeon and Hyowook do a part time job at Blaze Café because their need a money for their University payment… Kring! Kring! A phone ringing..

 

Hyowook: Heeyeon, please pick up the phone! I have work to do. *busy prepare the food*

Heeyeon: Ok! *pick up the phone* Hello, this is Blaze Café.

????: I want to make an order. Can you send it?

Heeyeon: Yes we can. May I know what do you want to order?

????: 9 sandwich, 4 double sandwich. And for drink, I like to order 5 latte, 4 cuppucino and 4 moccha.

Heeyeon: *write at paper* Ok. Can you give your address for us to delivery it?

????: *give the address*

Heeyeon: Thank you for order at Blaze Café. *put down the phone* Hyeongdae oppa this is the new order! *give the memo to Hyeongdae*

Hyeongdae: Ok, I will prepare for it.

Hyowook: I will make a coffee.

 

A few minutes later…

 

Hyeongdae: All done! Heeyeon, Hyowook, may two of you delivery it? Our delivery guy are still hasn’t come back. I’m busy to take care the kitchen.

Hyowook: Alright. Come on Heeyeon! *smiling brightly*

 

So both of them prepare to go out to delivery the food.

Outside the studio….

 

Hyowook: At last, we here..This looks like a studio *looking around*

Heeyeon: Yup. Let’s go find a people that order it.

Hyowook: The food from Blaze Café already here. *looking around to find a people that order it*

????: It’s me! Here please.

 

Both of them heard people voice that said he’s order it. So Hyowook and Heeyeon walk toward the voice.

 

Shindong: *shock* Huh?! Hyowook and Heeyeon!

Suju: Oah! *shock and look straight toward Hyowook and Heeyeon*

Hyowook&Heeyeon: You guys again?! *not believe it*

Heeyeon: Why we always meet… *blank expression*

Hyowook: This time is ok than that afternoon…You guys know what I meant.

Suju: Yes2 of course we know what you meant by that.. *feel bit guilty when Hyowook talk bout what happen that afternoon*     

Yesung: Actually I want to ask both of you something. Both of you talk and react to us like a normal, not like others people. By any chance did both of you know us? *expression with full of question*

Heeyeon: We know you guys. You all are Super Junior a famous idol group. So what?

Hyowook: Do you want me to sing and dance for your guys song so that you will believe that me and Heeyeon know who you guys are? *Insinuate Yesung*

Yesung: Ok2. Now I know that both of you know us.

Siwon: Don’t bother at Yesung. He always like that. Really nice to meet both of you again. *smiling*

Hyowook: Yeah, whatever. *smile* We here just to delivery this food. So now, I think me and Heeyeon should go.

Suju: Stop3! Now both of you are here, why don’t you guys sit here and wait for us. After we all finish shooting, maybe all of us can hang out together.

Heeyeon: Thanks for the invite. But me and Hyowook have work to do.

Suju: Hmm…If like that, can all of us be a friends? *full of hope*

Shindong: I think it’s good if we can be friends. Coz we’re study at the same university and because of what happen that afternoon, we got to know each others.

Hyowook: Great to heard that. But no.

Suju: Why…? *pout*

Heeyeon: Because we just meet. So, no. Bye~ *walk away with Hyowook*