2

MI6
"What was that all about?" Niel asked. His eyes narrowed and his lips pursed, his thinking face.
He looked around at s who all shrugged in response.
Except one.
CAP stared out the window, ignoring the others.
"Hyung.." Ricky prodded.
"Just practice." CAP scoffed and stormed out of the practice room.
The five boys stood around blinking at each other.
"Alright." Changjo clapped. "Let's dance."
ㅡㅡ
"That was very close." Andy said. He sat behind a large, wooden desk in his office. Across from him was his niece, Amy.
"That wasn't close at all." She snorted. "They found us."
"Which was exactly what you didn't want."
They turned to find CAP leaning in the doorway. Amy smirked.
"I didn't want Teen Top to get knocked out of focus. They're at the top of their game right now. The last thing they need is a bunch of girls running around." Andy rubbed his temples.
CAP shook his head. "It's a little late for that now. I'll be interrogated for days."
Andy resigned, waved his hand to shoo the two out if his office. Amy closed the door quietly behind her.
"Well that was inconclusive."
"I am so not looking forward to going back to practice after this."
"Then don't." Amy's eyes lit up with an idea. "Keep the boys there and we'll meet up with you. Screw what Uncle Andy says."
CAP simply chuckled his agreement and saluted his junior as she sauntered off.
ㅡㅡ
The music stopped as soon as the leader returned.
"So what was that about?" Niel asked again, shoving him in the chest.
"That is no way to speak to an elder." Chunji interjected, slapping Niel in the back of the head. "So what the hell was that about?"
All of the focus was on CAP.
"Just sit tight." He folded his arms across his chest. "They'll be here soon."
"Who?" L.Joe asked. CAP just shook his head and found a spot to lean against the far wall. They boys muttered their discontent with the situation but everything went silent as soon as Amy's head peeked into the room. She gave a thumbs up and entered the room, clutching the hand of another member. They were followed by four more.
"Leader Amy here." She bowed breathlessly.
The one that was attached to her hand nodded. "Lead dancer Hyori."
"Main dancer Wookyung." The next one, a Hara Goo lookalike, said monotonously.
"Main vocalist and leader rapper Lee Hyewon." She stood beside Wookyung and probably had enough of an attitude for the both of them.
"I'm Minjoo, the main rapper." She said slyly. She shot visual daggers at CAP who didn't seem to care.
"Guys," He said blankly. "This is my little sister, Bang Minjoo."
"Wait, SHE'S related to YOU?" Niel's eyes grew wide.
"What's that supposed to mean?" CAP glared across the room at the boy who was now trying to crouch behind Chunji.
"It means, dear brother." Minjoo said smugly, crossing the room to the mirror in order to fix her hair. "That you drowned in the shallow end of the gene pool."
CAP opened his mouth to retaliate but he snapped it shut. Their was a small sneeze from behind Wookyung and Hyewon. They both stepped to the side.
"Oh, magnae." Amy gasped. "I almost forgot you were there."
The youngest member squirmed under all of the attention that was suddenly her way. "Um. I'm Bom." She coughed. "And I'm from Canada."