1

MI6

"Jonghyun-ah," Byunghyun, aka L.Joe, sing-songed, "You're not really skipping to dance rehearsal, are you?"

Teen Top's youngest member halted in his tracks and turned to his hyung.

"You're not really the size of a girl, are you?"

L.Joe frowned while Changjo smirked. "Can you really blame me for being excited?"

"It's just dancing." Chanhee/Chunji shrugged. "Why today of all days?"

The magnae fell back beside Niel and Ricky.

"It just seems different today.."

...

As the boys neared the practice room, they heard music.

Music that was not their own.

They looked at each other, puzzled.

"I told you today was different!" Changjo stuck out his tongue and barrelled into the room.

"Very good, girls." Andy, the CEO of Top Media, said as he grinned brightly. He paced back and forth across the front of the room. He watched the six dancers, who's eyes were trained on their own movements in the mirror in front of them. They stared, starry-eyed.

"Oh, boys." Andy looked up. "What are you doing here?":

"It's our rehearsal time." Niel said, slowly. His eyes never left the dancing girls. Andy's brow furrowed and he checked his watch.

"So it is." He clapped twice. "Come on, girls. That's enough for today."

The dancers all stopped at the exact same moment, turned, and filed out the door.Ricky let out a long, slow whistle.

"Hyung, what was that?" Chunji asked. Andy paused.

"Top secret." He smiled maliciously before backing out the door.


I'm. So. Stuck.

oh well, we get to see what the boys think before they really know who the girls are. Leader CAP stayed preeeeeeeetty silent... BECAUSE HE KNOWS SOMETHING.

ahem.

That is all.