you again?

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

Next morning...

“Mika! Mika!” I heard Jihyun screaming and jumping on my bed. “Wake up!”

“What? It’s still early.” I groaned, rubbing my puffy eyes. Jihyun was filled with happiness and excitement.

“We’re accepted!” she screamed and squeezed me. “I’m so happy~”

“Please explain.” I tried to let her grip go. “What do you mean by that?” I looked at her, puzzled.

“Aww come on.” She giggled, “What do you think it is?”

My brain was not working well since I caught a cold from last night incident. “Huh?” I coughed while scratching my messy hair.

“We’re gonna be air stewardess soon.” Jihyun exclaimed, “We’ll go all over the globe. And experience things that we’ve never seen.” She awed as she looked on the air imagining her own dreamland.

 My eyes widen up and excitement wash over me. “Really?” I squeezed my both hand on my chest, “Which airline?”

“Oh yes. I haven’t looked at that.” Jihyun scanned over a paper on her hand and read, “What is this? B2ST Airline? I never heard of it.”

I stretched over the paper, “Weird. We didn’t apply for this airline.”

“Maybe it’s new.” Jihyun shrugged, “Oh well, as long as we can travel for free. It’s okay.” She giggled and stood up. “Let’s get ready. The interview is in two hour time.”

“What? Why don’t you wake me up earlier?” I quickly stood up and headed to the bathroom.

An hour later, mum drop us by the address according in the letter. “Good luck, honey. You too, Jihyun.” Mum waved and drove away to work.

We stood by a tall building with a big plastered sign ‘B2ST Airline’. “It’s funny why I never seen this building before.”

Soon, I heard girls voice from behind. I turned and found 3 girls came down from a cab and head toward us.

“Annyeong. Do you apply for this airline too?” a girl with rediish-brown curly hair said.

“Annyeong. No we didn’t. But they accept us.” I bowed, “And you are?”

“I’m Hyuna.” She smiled.

“I’m Jiyoon.” A girl with dark brown hair said.

“I’m Sohyun.” A girl with a neck-length hair smiled.

After knowing each other, we stepped into the building and went to the information counter.

“Please go to floor 6 then to room B3.” The women at the counter said.

Soon, we found ourselves in room B3. “Please sit.” A man gestured us to the sofa in the room.

Wait, isn’t that’s---I tried to scratch my mind the image of Dongwoon’s friend. And oh my gosh, that’s the guy who had the idea of kissing me!

“Yahh—isn’t you are—“I narrowed my eyes to the muscularly built man. He turned to me and his eyes widen up.

“You?”