First

What is love

Baekhyun walks around the campus while eating a bacon sandwich. He enters their classroom and sees Sehun and Chanyeol laughing. Probably at someone outside. They are both derps anyway.

Since he met Chanyeol, he already liked.. Or even loved him and Chanyeol probably felt the same way. But they kept it as a secret to each other and to everyone. They don't think they are shy about it but they just think there will be a right time for those things they call 'confessions'. While Sehun is Chanyeol and Baekhyun's bestfriend since the first.

"Yah. You two." Baekhyun said with his mouth full. The two 'derps' turns their heads around and looks at Baekhyun. "Oh look. Bacon is eating bacon." Sehun teases Baekhyun and laughs. "Shut up, Thehun." Baekhyun pouts and sits down on his seat, between Chanyeol and Sehun. "The diva within him is coming out." Chanyeol laughs with Sehun. "You too, you scary,giant alien!" Baekhyun puffs his cheeks.

After teasing Baekhyun, they decided to talk about their assignments which suddenly turned into funny topics like derping around or some more funny and ridiculous things that only crazy derp people would think about until the teacher came in. All the students rapidly sat down on their proper seats and remained as quiet as possible.

"Our lesson for today is 'love'." The teacher said as he wrote the word 'love' on the board.

Chanyeol twitched a bit and took a short and quick glance at Baekhyun as he heard the word 'love'. For him, love is Baekhyun. Baekhyun is everything for him. Baekhyun is his world, his light, his heart and everything that means the world to him. While Baekhyun, just stared at the word 'love' on the board. He immediately thinks of Chanyeol. His face, his voice, his smile and everything.

"Anyone of you knows what the meaning of love is? What is love?" The teacher said as he looked at all the students. He looks at Sehun and asked Sehun to answer the question. Sehun stands up and blinks. "Uuh.. I think love is that shmushy feeling inside you.. Its kinda tickling or something.. That you feel whenever you see that person." Sehun answered with a bit of a giggle because of the word 'shmushy'.

Baekhyun giggles and repeats the cute word. "Shmushy." Baekhyun smiles. Chanyeol blinks and looks at Baekhyun as he said the word 'shmushy'. Chanyeol blinks and felt his heart beat fast because of Baekhyun's cuteness. He might squeel there so he just turned his focus on the teacher at front.. Well.. Not really focused.

After class was recess, and just as usual. One girl and one guy got rejected by Baekhyun again. This happens almost everyday. He doesn't really want to break any hearts. He is more known as the heartbreaker but he doesn't really want to be called like that because he never wanted to hurt anyone. But his heart belongs to this one, lucky creeper.. Person named Chanyeol. If he knocks into Baekhyun's heart, Baekhyun will surely open it with full of feelings for Chanyeol. He will open it just for Chanyeol and Chanyeol only.

 

 

Baekhyun stared blankly into the air, imagining him and Chanyeol running around the seashore calling each other's name. Everything is somewhat slow motion. Like in the movies. He closed his eyes and felt the wind blowing beside him when all of a sudden, Chanyeol sneaks up to him and softly flicks his forehead. Baekhyun opens his eyes and blinks then puffs his cheeks.

"Yah!" Baekhyun shouts at Chanyeol. The 'scary, giant alien' laughs at him. "You were staring blankly into the space blankly. You looked so cute." Chanyeol giggles a bit. Baekhyun blushes as he heard Chanyeol call him 'cute'. Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's cheek and laughs again. "Your face is red. What happened? You sick or something?" Chanyeol pokes Baekhyun's nose.

Baekhyun stands up and clears his throat. "I-its nothing! Now if you may excuse me." Baekhyun runs away blushing as red as a tomato while hiding his face to everyone. Even his ears are red and it makes him more shy.

Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun ran. He smiled to himself and giggles. "That cute little Baekhyun." Chanyeol smiled.

 

 

Baekhyun sings alone in his dorm, waiting for Chanyeol, his dormmate. He was singing 'Forever (By SNSD)'. He is a bit of a fan of them anyway. He looked at the watch and pouts. What's taking him so long? He thinks. Baekhyun closes his eyes when all of a sudden, a deep voice calls him near the door. He opened his eyes as the lights opened and stood up rapidly. Chanyeol looks at him and smiled. "Woah. No need to stand up. Were you waiting for me?" Chanyeol chuckled.

Baekhyun pouts and looks at Chanyeol. "I-i was just surprised. Its not like i stood up because i was waiting for you." Baekhyun said and avoided Chanyeol's eyes.

Chanyeol slowly approached Baekhyun with a smile. "Baekhyunnie." Chanyeol smiled as he held his chin up. Baekhyun blinks and continued to avoid Chanyeol's gaze. "The heck is happening with you?" Baekhyun blushes. Chanyeol smiles and whispered softly. "Nothing, nothing." Chanyeol giggled.

They remained silent for a while until Chanyeol pressed his lips on Baekhyun. Baekhyun's eyes widen, and it suddenly closes. Feeling the lips of Chanyeol on his. Chanyeol closes his eyes. When Chanyeol backed away he blushed and layed down on his bed. Baekhyun's eyes widen because of shock. He stayed frozen on his spot, not saying a word.

 

 

Baekhyun opens his eyes and finds himself resting peacefully on Chanyeol's chest. Baekhyun blinks and blushes really red. He sits down and feels a bit pain behind his back. He holds his back and hisses a bit in pain. He blinks as he remembered what happened last night. Baekhyun looked under the covers and realized he's only wearing a boxer. He stands up and wears his short on the ground when suddenly, Chanyeol sneaks up to him. Again. "Haha. Baekhyun, why you so shy?"

Baekhyun squeeled a little and steped a little backward but lose balance. He almost fell on the ground but Chanyeol catched him at the right time. "I already saw that Baekhyunnie. No need to hide it." Chanyeol laughs referring to Baekhyun's 'it'. Baekhyun blushes as red as a tomato and pushes Chanyeol slightly.

 

 

The two of them arrived in school. Chanyeol still whispering somethings into Baekhyun while Baekhyun is blushing and calling him a stupid idiot again and again.. And again. Sehun looks at the two and looks at Baekhyun who was still a bit red. "Baekhyun, what happened to you?" Sehun asked as he softly pats Baekhyun's back. Baekhyun shouts a bit in pain. "Ah! My back hurts..". Sehun raised his right eyebrow. "What happened to you?" Sehun asked Baekhyun.

"He fell on the bed." Said Chanyeol who was putting down his bag with a smile then chuckles when Baekhyun glared at him.

Sehun looks at the two. He had this weird, shmushy feeling when he sees Baekhyun and when he first met him. Shmushy?.. Love? Sehun blinked two times at his thoughts. Sehun.. He wants to confess to Baekhyun. But he thinks that.... Baekhyun is more happy with Chanyeol.

Sehun faintly smiles as he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol teasing each other, with Baekhyun blushing. He admits he feels jealousy. He admits he is in love with Baekhyun. But he just can't show it to anyone. For him, Baekhyun is more than a bestfriend. But for Baekhyun.. Sehun is nothing more than a bestfriend. Just a bestfriend. A normal bestfriend. And it hurts Sehun but he tries to understand it.

"Sehun!" Baekhyun calls Sehun's name cheerfully. Sehun immediately turns his head around and smiles at Baekhyun. "What is it?" Sehun smiles. Baekhyun grins and giggles cheerfully. "We're going to an amusement park after school. Want to join?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun nods and smiles. "Sure! Why not!" Sehun smiled.

"See! I told you he would join!" Baekhyun sticked his tongue out at Chanyeol who was then pouting. Sehun just smiles as he looks at the two. What's the point of confessing if Baekhyun does not feel the same way? What's the point? It will just hurt himself anyway. It will. It will break his heart into million pieces. It will.

"It hurts." He whispered to himself with a fake smile on his face.


Finally done with this chapter. Sorry but i'm really not good at writing oneshots so i kinda write it so short! But hope you like it! ;AAA;.