LIMITED AND UNLIMITED FREEDOM

DOUBLE IDENTITY

           Cindy's face brightens when she sees the abandond cap jacket and eyeglasses at the bathroom

                     ''i can use this....to escape........ they might not recognize me if i wear his stuff"

           she silently go out from the bathrom.she wonder on why their's no bodyguard out there guaring her.

                      "wait........am i dreaming?.....where do they go?"

            she keeps on looking fof them until she reaches the exit of the airport..she was very happy when she finds out that their is no one of the are still there.she senses freedom.she shouted happily....not minding the people out there...

                      "dream came true.....i'm finally free......."

             everyone on te airport stare at her including dave and also prosecutor lenz.

             prosecutor lenz recgnize her face

                       "she's that girl at the gunstore..."

             he quickly walk through....to arrest her but before that happend dave quickly grab cindy 's hand and runs

                       "hey......... who are you???.."

              she was shocked

                      "it"s not imporant.."

              he replies as they heads towards the elevator

                      "what's wrong with you?...where will you bring me??"

                      "just keep your mout shut ...their is smoeone following at you.."

               cindy stop to run that made dave stop to. she faces dave and looks confuse.

                      "who was following at me?"

                dave pauses and mutters:

                        "she might gonna be confuse if i told her....she might be wondering on why a police officer was followin at her.....i must think of another alibi.."

                       "hey.... i'm asking you..."

                       " one of your bodyguards.."

                 he can't think of another alibi...and it help.. he tightly hold cindy's hand and grab her inside the elevatoras he sees prosecutor lenz heading towards them.

                 cindy lushes as she saw her hand bein hold by a handsome boy