THE DAY BEGINS

DOUBLE IDENTITY

CINDY WAS TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM HER BODY GUARDS AGAIN BUT SHE COULD NOT DO IT SUCCESSFULLY.....she tried almost all of the stategies she could imagine but in the end she found herself being caught by them.

             "it"s my only chance so i will do it perfectly..."

CINDY planned for escaping again and she plan to do it after they arrive at the airport to meet her KUYA or big brother ELDRED who stayed at paris for a long time and cosidered as the worlds youngest CEO at the age of 20.

             Also at that time SANDY also named as Cyber Angel had comanded to get the blueprints of a security account from a man in white from paris that was obviously......  ELDRED.

              Sandy wears a black pants and a brown jacket with a cap, pretending to be just  an ordinary passanger.She kept on looking for a man in white.

               "what was the exact information of our target?"

              Sandy talks with cofuseness as she slightly raised her  arms and started communicating DAVE through her wrist watch...Dave was her partner in every mission , he is an expert not just on gun and arm-fighting but also in manipulating all of electronic devices man already made...DAVE manipulate all the details that sandy should do. He is at the 3rd floor of the airport.., connecting his laptop on almost all of the CCTV CAMERAS assign in every part of the airport . He acts and serves as the eye and ears of sandy on what may she encounter at the certain circumstances.

              It almost an hour but ELDRED  still didn't arrive yet. CINDY plan to start and exicute some of her newly formulated ideas for escaping. She stands but as what she already espect all of her body guards stands too.

            "where will you going MILADY?"..........,

             ONE of her body guards ask.

            "why do you always keep on asking? i'm just going to the bathroom....can i do it by myself?

             Cindy slightly yell to reminds her body guards that she still has the greater authority than them.

             "No..... Milady... we must you,...as what chairman ang young master told as to do so...we must always keep our eye on you......we will not let you escape again.."

             The guards...pause on her front to stop her...they slightly bow their heads as a sign of respect

              "I will go to the bath room by myself ....no need for escorting me ...i'm going to be 18 so stop your worries...understand?

She almost shouted in anger...and worries that her plans will not be filled  again.She walks to the bathroom and planned for another strategy to escape.Her bodyguards are on the pathway and guarding her outside.

              SANDY was also there in the bathroom but they did not see each other. She combs her hair and remove her cap,jacket and eye glasses.remaining her true self ,a simple and ordinary girl. To lesser the suspicion of her true identity .She avoided all the angle that prosecutor Lenz Choi might recognize her.she is unsure  of her safety...Prosecutor Lenz might be wandering around the airport ,like what happened on her during the first mission, she almost caught by him. Thanks to her partner dave she avoided the situation that they might seen each other.

               Prosecutor Lenz was just 20 yrs old.. A freshgraduate in  criminology.....A son of a promenent politician. He has waste a lot of time in researching  the specific information  about the groupof the cloned people and investigated some of their missions.

                He met sandy in accident or mostly known as cybe angel at the gunstore. He was amazed on how a young girl on her teens knows how to hold a gun and knows how to chose effective gun for fighting .

               Meanwhile sandy abandon her things at the bathroom and quickly get out. the bodyguards eventually walk through her. That keep sandy to walk faster.

               "are they the agents ?,,,,,,do they know this mission?"

                she walks as fast as she could but its to late she was surrounded by them all in black suit that looks like an agent but truely they are cindy's bodyguards they thought that sandy was cindy...she quickly contact dave,.....but dave already knows that this will happened.They must not see each oter or else the secret between the clone people will be reviled......and the clone people will be thrown into chaos....

                 "dave????..do you copy????"

                   "copy....."

                  "who are this people? are they the agents? do they know this mission?"

                  "no, but just go with the flow...whatever happens do not use your knowledge in arm and gun-fighting........keep your gun properly...or else..."

                   "or else what dave???"

                   the connection was cut....sandy keep on remaining calm.until a man in white suit appear infront of her and embraces her tightly...

                     "i miss you so much cindy....."

                    sandy pull the man and stare  him with confuseness.

                     "is this the guy who have the blueprints?,my target?, if he why do he embraces like we've known each other?'

                     eldred removed his sunglasses

                      "hey cindy .....what's wrong with you, still surprise?"

                    "who are you?", she curiously ask..

                      'very funny huh?, doesn't recognize me?,it's me eldred your kuya (elder brother)"

                     "sorry but  you've mistaken me of someone....i'm not your sister....i'm not cindy"

                      Eldred slightly glance at the floor and laughs as he grabs sandy to his side as he places his arms arounds sandy's shoulder.

                      "wait ....are you planning to escape again by telling me that you"re not cindy? that's a corny joke....haven't you remember...you had use that strategy when you were still in 5th grade?....."

                      he tightens his arms around her shoulder as he annoys her..and whisper with a smile on his lips

                      ''trying to escape again huh?''

                       Sandy feels uncomfortable and removes elded's arms on her shoulder as she move one step backward and mutter to her self:

                   "stay calm....don't let them read your moves....they might be playing with me..."

                      Dave was really worried and rushly went downstairs through the fire exit. he trusted sandy that she can handle this situation even without his instructions.he doesn't even know on how and why their communication was cutted.but before that happens he already seen prosecutor lenz on the CCTV camera standing at the airport's entrance.no wonder that he too might heared the news of eldred's arrival. 

                       Eldred put his head down and closes his eyes and looks at sandy seriously.

                     "that won't happened anymore especially that i am now here to watch on you"

                       Sandy stops on looking around when she already read their moves and pointed a stare on eldred while mutters to herself:

                      "they looks unharmful...but what is this?...are they just acting to set-up me?"

                       sudenly she remembered what dave told her a while ago:"just go with the flow...."

                       she quickly complain to eldred...like she just riding on his thoughts..

                      ''this is not fair are you accusing me...that i am lying?"

                      Eldred reasons with a playful smile on his lips

                       "what that smile???.....are you really accusing me??"

                       as her eyebrows meet

                        Eldred moves closer to her and lowered his head to face sandy closely and annoys her.

                        "yes.....cindy is very good in lying....she's a very liar..don't fool me ....i am your brother and i know wether your lying or not..''

                       "are you really sure that you've already known your real sister?...for leaving on paris in almost 10 years???....without even contacted her for that long time.....???...do you know what's the feeling on being left out and being alone???...now answer me if you really known your sister very-well..."

                         spying eldred's family for along time she already knows the every detail in his life....including his sister cindy that looks really simillar to her...she sometimes  went to the manshion to do more research....but as she goes their she always saw cindy alone...

                        Sandy sees dave on the second floor and dave sees her too.he give a sign to just go with the flow

                        eldred was speechless..so he commanded the bodyguards to bring her to the car.sandy keep on lossen their tight to escape as she looks up to dave for instuction..as she mutters:

                        "what shall i do?"

                         dave make a sign to just go with them.