the day before the wedding

Untouchable heart

seohyun prov..

so today is the day before my wedding me and tae hasnt talk! but im goin to try on my moms wedding dress and it looks great its a chinease gown and i have a beautiful red shoes to match. but for some reason i don't feel like i should get married with him. no no what am i thinking!

yoona:seo come on were shopping for-

seohyun: i have everything i need!

yoona: fine!

anyways, me and kyuhyun are excited so im going to visit my best guy friend yonghwa..

narrator prov...

seohyun got in her mercedies and drove to yong's house and then she saw.. hyuna and kyuhyun kissing!

she got out of the car

seohyun: what what is this huh?

kyuhyun was surprised

hyuna: seo im so srry

seohyun: i don't care about you maknae you dnt know better but kyuhyun!

kyuhyun: seo im sorry

seohyun: no sorry isnt going to cut it for all i know! you might do this while were married! 

yonghwa walked outside cause he heard seo crying...

seohyun: i loved you and if u love me the same way then why did you propose cause u love me right then drop me!?

yonghwa walked up to kyuhyun and pushed him to the ground then hyuna ran to seo car.

yonghwa: you hurt seohyun!

kyuhyun: we had a deal you don't tell her if if you know ya!

yonghwa looked at seo symthically she had tears in her eyes but trying to hide them.

kyuhyun: seohyun i love you please don't leave me...

seohyun: i-i-i

yonghwa: seohyun you don't half to talk...

kyuhyun:i love you seo-

yonghwa: NO KYUHYUN I LOVE HER!

seohyun widen her eyes then kyuhyun was about to punch yongg before seohyun just hugged yonghwa.

seohyun: i love you too...

kyuhyun was shocked and yonghwa blushed nd turned around to that beautiful face.

seohyun: ive always loved you i waited for you to say those words then i would tell you the same. 

she took off her ring and threw it at kyuhyun

yonghwa: i love you too

kyuhyun picked up the ring put his hands in his pockets and walked inside his house while the two were hugging.

yonghwa went down on a knee got out a ring and asked

yonghwa: will you marry me ive been waiting for this moment for my whole life..

seohyun she nodded and they hugged.