Chapter 14- Airplane Fun

Monkey Love Fishy

 

 D POV

            All the Super Junior M members piled into the plane. There was a bit of wavering undecided awkwardness as we tried to determine where the members were sitting. I saw Ryeowook pull Henry down next to him, Zhou Mi shoving Siwon in, Kyuhyun and Sungmin. All was left was me and Eunhyuk. I looked at him uncomfortably but he was staring ahead, his eyes not seeing. I had no choice but to sit next to him. He slid into the seat and inched all the way towards the windows.

            His strong profile was turned towards the windows and I heard One Love through his headphones. My heart skipped a beat. My Hyukkie only listened to that song when he was depressed. Surely enough, I saw a water bead slide down his cheek. Watching his silent pain was too much for me.

            “Aish, Eunhyuk-shi. Why are you crying?” I leaned over to wipe at the tear. He jerked back, hitting his head on the window. I reached out for him. “What’s wrong?”

            He glared at me, and curled his upper lips in disgust. I was momentarily distracted by the sight of his gums normally expressed when he smiled. He snorted, an ironic sound of disbelief. Rubbing at his eyes furiously, he pretended to sleep.

            I felt anger tear at my eyes. What have I done this time? I hated his silent treatments because I never knew what was going on. He never could explain why he was angry all the time. Such a bipolar boy. I released my breath to let out some tension that was threatening to build up. Fine. If he wanted to play it like this, so will I.

Kyuhyun POV

            I am warning you right now. I’m not using honorifics, so deal with it. Anyway, I was not, surprisingly, playing on my laptop. In fact, I was listening intently to what was going on in front of me. You stupid hyung, I thought. I attempted to use my Star Craft mind power and channel thoughts of rage at Eunhyuk. I mean it doesn’t take a rocket scientist, which I totally am, to figure out that Donghae was not “omg, toying with his affections.” Sheesh, sometimes I think Eunhyuk brings all this drama to get himself attention.

            “Hyung!” I called out. Everyone turned to look at me. Hahaha, maknae power. “I wanna play a game! Pretty please?” I the aegyo I learned from Sungmin. I heard them all sigh and Siwon said, “Where’s your laptop?”

            I squirmed in my seat. “Hmmph, you’re no funs. I wanted to play with you guys!”

            I saw them begin to rise from their seats and settle in the middle of the aisle. Grinning, I jumped up to take my place in the circle of hyungs. Looking around, I found Eunhyuk was absent. “Eunhyuk! Come over here!” I yelled, shocking some of the stylists with my lack of respect. I marched over to his seat and saw that he was asleep.

            An evil gleam must have appeared in my eyes, wait, no. I’m an angel. A playful gleam passed over my eyes and I motioned for the others to follow me. Donghae and I walked into the bathroom and  filled a bucket with ice cold water. I motioned for the stronger man to take it and skipped out happily.

            Henry saw the bucket and roared with laughter, already anticipating what was going to happen. I shook my head, “All of us need to admit one thing we hate about Eunhyuk…-hyung. Then we have the noonas decide who deserves to dump this on him the most.”

            Siwon stood up and said, “I hate how Eunhyuk-shi always monopolizes Donghae to himself. I am part of Eunsihae.” Donghae pretended to hug Siwon and patted him on the back.

            Zhou Mi said, “My gosh, does that boy never bathe? He smells just as bad as Henry! Now what are we going to answer when another MC asks who’s the most unhygienic in SJM?” This brought on laughter all around and protests from Mochi boy.

            We all went around saying the one thing we hated about Eunhyuk. When it was Donghae’s turn, I held my breath. “What I hate most about Hyuk is his ability to take my breath away. I hate thinking about him 24/7.” I smirked, knowing deep down that this was the truth. But the other members thought he was joking and said, “Donghae-ah! You’re getting married, no more illicit thoughts.”

            In the end, the noonas said Donghae should pour the water because Eunhyuk was distracting him from his fiancé. I stood up and followed him. “I wanna pour too!” I pouted. He smiled and we dragged the pail up to Eunhyuk.

            “Hanna, du, set!” We both poured the ice cold water on top of Eunhyuk. He jumped and when he saw me he smiled in a joking manner. But then his eyes rested on Donghae. The smile fell away and he pushed away from us, grabbing his bag to change. I felt Donghae stiffen next to me.

            Aish, Eunhyuk-shi. What can I possibly do to make you happier?

 

I know, after making Hyukkie give up on Hae, it's cruel to have such a frivolous chapter. But I feel there needs to be a transition between drama. 

I hope you all liked Kyuhyun's point of view? This is a way for me to introduce our adorable Maknae into the story. I love him so much. It was a lot of fun writing his view, so I hope you have fun reading it! Monkey Icons Look at Kyuhyun's aegyo go!

Hyukkie in cold water Monkey Icon

As for the picture, ignore Minho. I know it's hard, but try and mentally replace Minho with Kyuhyun. For all the ELFs and Shawols out there, I know it's a difficult task. Trust me, I spent ten minutes trying to do it.

You guys, if you think I'm overdoing it with the monkey icons, tell me. But I love them so much, they make me happy ^-^

Oh! Since I'm Taiwanese, I have some things to say:

1. The next chapter will have some Chinese. I'm sorry to those who can't read it. I will have translations at the bottom. And it's in traditional cause that's how I roll~

2. Taiwanese girls, and Chinese girls for some reason, LOVE and I mean L.O.V.E. (ha~ reference to Super Junior's song in second album) Donghae. With a passion. So here goes~