The lonely girl

Beautiful midnight

 

Day by day. Month by Month. Years by years. Season By season. You are alone. Even in your favorite season, summer. You do it alone and in every years there are nothing special.

Alone , all you can do every night just cry and looked to the sky. You sleep in the midnight with swallowen eyes. 
It's hurt when you close your eyes someone will appear on your dreams 6 boys who you didn't even know who they are.

You opened your eyes and everything was like usual. A bored useless day work-go home just like that. You don't have any good friend a friend who always be there for you or family who will make you felt warm everytime. School everyone happy in that time but you? Already finished it with half hearted no friends no happy time.

You closed your eyes again and it's comeback to your nice dream the 6 boys filled up yours dreams in the midnight it's dreams or you just imagining? But it always appear everyday 

You hugged your legs tightly and burned your face in your legs. All you want just that 6 boys are real that 6 boys really appear on your life. Not just in your dream not just in your mind. 

You cries more louder that sobs that everyone wouldn't heard. The tears that no one know everyday you was alone. The 18 years you life it just 8 years you don't feels alone. The 10 years? You do anything alone

Cry the thing you oftenly did. You know it's useless, no one feels what you feel now. You sleep on the midnight being sleepless just because a tears. 

Smile on your face? What it is? All you know just tears just cry....

Sometimes you already tired. Tired with your dream that wouldn’t happened. Honestly you want to be happy and smiled everyday. But those lonelyness. Always make your spirit down.

You sighed and bit your lower lips. In other side you felt guilty because you can’t do what your mom want. Yeah Happy

"mom i miss you I-I don't want to be alone, I want someone filled my life.  You said someone will filled my life soon.....I want that 6 person who always filled my dreams. Who always filled my mind. Be with me right know....until I can know what is love until I can know what is feeling not be an lonely girl until I can feel happy. I want them beside me" you hugged your legs more tighter. Your tears drop until you can't cry anymore. 

You wiped all tears on your face and laying in your bed. You looked to the clock. 12 pm.

You smiled in pain you always spent your time with useless think. But what you can do else?

"midnight......." you closed your eyes slowly although it's hard. Your eyes fully closed,you try to sleep......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Sleep.

Sleep for meeting them. Sleep for dreaming them. 

Them. The 6 boys that you even don't know