Everyone has someone on their side

Beautiful midnight

You kick your bolster. And keep moving on your bed. You shook your head and you opened your eyes. It was nightmare, a thing that you always hate. You sat on your bed and noticed something. your cheeks are wet also your pillow.

"am I crying?" you asked to yourself and wiped something wet on your cheeks. You try to remembered your dreams fully. And you realized it, In your dreams the 6 of them are gone. The person who always appear on your dreams gone. Gave you a goodbye kiss and leaving you with no clue. Your heart start ached and tears fell again fom your eyes.

You closed your eyes, try to stop the tears and took a long breath "they will’nt leave me.......I know that" you tried to smiled and get up from your bed and go to your bathroom altough you are lazy. You take a bath with a warm water and its make you feel comfort, but the warm water make you remembered something. Ah not something but your past. If you are sick or not in a good mood, how busy she are your mom always prepared warm water for you to take a bath.  

"mom, did I miss you too much?" you chuckled and washed your face with the warm water smoothly. The chuckle sounded weird, more sounded like someone who are sad. Not happy, but of course it's like that. Hey is there anything funny?


After bathed you change your clothes into the normal one. Just simple white t-shirt and jeans. Maybe it's weird you never bought any cute/ trendy clothes. But it's you not that interested with it and plus. You don't have any person who like to accompany you shopping. And you think being that trendy are useless. 


After done everything You went out from your apartment and locked it, walked to a coffee shop and work there.
 

 

 

And The bored-Useless day begin.

 


 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The sky getting more and more darker, and the air getting more colder. You blew an air and neatly wiped a dirt on a customer's table.

 

"______ you should go home it's already 10.30pm" your boss said. You looked to him and smiled a little "ok I'm sorry sunggyu-ssi" you walked away and bowed. Honestly you don't want to home, it's no one but you always feel bored ad have nothing to do. You love work more, do something and earn money. Beside just keep at your apartment and watching TV boredly.

Today you don't want to cry, you don't want to remembered a sad memories, although in anytime the sad memories are oftenly attacked your mind and start make your heart ached. With a lazy step yougo to the waiter's room. You changed your clothes to the normal one, you took your bag and leaved the place you work.

You look to the sky, the moon nicely shining. You love to see the night, You breathed out and walked lazily. The street slowly getting more quiet same as your heart.

You looked to left and right some store still open, but suddenly your eyes suddenly gazed at a classical ice cream shop. You don't know why but the shop looks unique

After stared at the shop for few second you felt your stomach start growling crazily, you touch your tummy and slightly chuckled. "hungry huh?" you asked, like an pregnant mother ask to baby in her tummy. 

You entered the shop, it just aclassical simple shop. There are  some people there, not too many  but seems like they enjoying their ice cream. You walk to the counter and see the menu. Bunch of flavour are right in front of your eyes, it's hard to choice because all of them seems tasty, but in the end you choice the natural flavour. Strawberry.

"can I have the big cup of strawberry's ice cream?" you asked the cashier who looks like in the middle of her 40s. She nodded and gave you the big cup of the ice cream while you handed her the money. 

She looked at your eyes and studied it, somehow her stare make you froze. "you seems lonely, but I'm sure there will be someone who will by your side soon. Everyone has someone in their side" she said make you gazed at her in disbelief while she just looked at you with a smile. 

You frowned seriously you don't understand what she said fully."t-thanks ahjumma-ssi" you smiled too it's the only word you can say.

You leaved the shop and start walked again to your apartment.curious,you take a spoonful of ice-cream and eat it at the same time when the ice cream are already on your mouth, your eyes widened it's seriously delicious. You ate it more and more even it is cold now. But...Your mind flying into the ahjumma's word

"you seems lonely, but I'm sure there will be someone who will by your side soon. Everyone has someone in their side" 

remembered it all you can do just sighed "even the ahjumma know I'm lonely....and if everyone has someone in their side. So where is my 'someone'?'" you mumbled.

A few minutes after that you realized you already inside your apartment tower. You entered the lift and punch the 28 button. You leaned your body on the lift wall, you looked to your watch it's already 11 pm. Time go so fast. 

You closed your eyes slowly going to take a rest for a few second but the 'sound of the lift interrupted you. You go outside and walked at the corridor with a hand hold the Ice cream's bag. 

You looked to your room it just some more steps again until you arrived but your eyes caught something. A boy sat in front of your door.

 

*muh? who is he?* 

 

Your heart wondering, you carefully walk to him and from his style looks like you already know him.You arrived in front of him and also your apartment too. he realized you are here and stood up.

When he already stand all you can see just his  neck, because he is taller than you. Your heart start racing without reason. The distance between you and him are quietly very near, this is the nearer distance you ever had with a guy except your father. 

Slowly he opened his cap and gazed at your eyes. You gasped in disbelief

 

 

his eyes

 

 

his cold face

 

 

his purple hair

 

 

it's no one, but one of boys who always appear on your dream. 

You take 1 step getting more farer than him because scaried. While he take a step closer. Like that until you already hit a wall. 

"w-who are you?" you asked even you are really afraid now.

 

 

he smirked easily "Yong Junhyung. How can you forget me huh?Hwang  ____?" he take a step closer make your nose hit his, plus wrapped his arms around your neck like he know you very well. 

 

 


Your heart can't stop beating that fast but in the other side you are confused.

 

"w-what?"
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

YOOHOOOOOO~~!!! DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY ^_______^  HEHE ITS JUNHYUNG BLEH ;P THE OTHER MEMBERS WILL COME SOON *~*

 

HMMM...... WHO MEMBERS WILL COME NEXT ? CURIOUS? :P

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE KAY I LOVE YOUU~~

 

FINITEXO