Hey Min!

Hey Min!

 

Kyuhyun can be such an sometimes but he makes up for the things that he does to Sungmin so Sungmin is fine with it. But on the other hand, Kyuhyun sometimes pushes too hard just to get his point across.

It started with the smallest things, like asking Sungmin to pass him things.

“Hey Min, could you pass me the bottle?” Kyuhyun asked, hiding the bottle that Eunhyuk passed to him seconds earlier but hid it behind his back. Sungmin doesn’t see anything so he passed him one that was beside him.

He quickly downs the remaining half bottle and then proceeds to ask Sungmin for another one. Sungmin looks at him, puzzled but instead of coming out with a snarky reply, Kyuhyun blushes and shrugs. Sungmin still passes him another one, the one that he was aiming for in the first place. The one that Sungmin had drunk from

It was silly in his mind, having an indirect kiss with Sungmin. As much as he wanted to grab Sungmin to a corner and kiss him senseless, he couldn’t. Not until he confesses that is.

“Kyu?” Sungmin stared at him, raising a brow to the bottle that he was holding out.

“Sorry..” He apologize and grabbed the bottle quickly but not drinking from it. And seconds later when Jongwoon came and was about to take the bottle, Kyuhyun jumped to his feet and stole the bottle away. “No!” He said protectively, flushing red when he realized that everyone was staring at him. He quickly reasoned, “I have a cough, you don’t want to catch it do you?”

Jongwoon quickly shook his head and left, grabbing a new bottle on the way. “Are you alright Kyu?” Kyuhyun heard Sungmin’s voice from behind. He froze, forcing a cough to make his lie seem true. “I’m fine,” He said and spun around on his feet to see Sungmin only an inch away from him. He jumped backwards when Sungmin’s hand came and felt his forehead. “I’m really fine.” He croaked and rushed out of the room as Sungmin stared at his retreating back.

 -------

It was another day and Kyuhyun couldn’t stop thinking about Sungmin since then. Not like he didn’t think about Sungmin since the first day he liked him.

They were at a restaurant because Jungsoo wanted to bring them out for a good meal before he enlists. Kyuhyun stuck behind Sungmin the whole time and when they were about to sit down, he forced Ryeowook to the next seat so that he could sit in front of Sungmin.

“Hey Min, could you pass me the tongs?” Kyuhyun asked of the smaller man. Sungmin nodded and smiled before reaching for the metal object and passed it to Kyuhyun.

Usually Kyuhyun would have just taken it away but no, this was Sungmin we are talking about.

As Sungmin passed it to him, he slid his fingers just above Sungmin and gave it a light squeeze. Just light enough for Sungmin to feel but heavy enough for himself to be satisfied. He smiled as Sungmin flushed at the contact.

He then proceeded to cook meat for Sungmin, which he had never done in his 7 years and that made Sungmin wonder for a moment.

“Did you put poison in this?” He asked and Kyuhyun shook his head, bewildered at his Hyung’s statement. “Why do you think that I would put poison into that?!” He asked.

“Because you never cook me food before.” Sungmin mumbled softly, wondering whether he had said the wrong thing. It was always nice to have someone cooked for him but it was too sudden when Kyuhyun did it.

“Well… I’ll start today.” He replied, quickly shoving his mouth with food once he realized what he just said.

And after 2 hour and a great amount of money spent on food, they left. But as they were standing, Kyuhyun accidentally hit Ryeowook’s shin with the leg of the chair.

Ryeowook made a growl, eyeing Kyuhyun. “Sorry.” Kyuhyun whispered and Ryeowook thought he had heard something wrong. His eyes widen upon realizing the word.

“What have you done to the real Cho Kyuhyun?!” He exclaimed, jumping at Kyuhyun and grabbing him at the collar demanding answers.

“W-what? I am the real Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun said in his defense, slapping the hand away. Ryeowook was skeptical about it. “I’m watching you Cho.” He warned and Kyuhyun had to swallow the humongous lump he had in his throat.

--------

“Hey Min!” Kyuhyun yelled from the shower. “We ran out of shampoo, could you get me a new one?” “Okay” Sungmin yelled back before walking off to the cabinet.

“Hyung!” Sungmin jumped when Ryeowook attacked him from behind, scaring the poor man. “Kim Ryeowook!” He chide, slapping a hand over his racing heart. “You are going to give me a heart attack one day.”

“Oh whatever,” Ryeowook pushes it aside and asks, “Hyung, don’t you find Kyuhyun weird these few days?” Sungmin shrugs, “What do you mean?” He asked, walking towards the shower and knocking on the door for Kyuhyun to answer.

“Thanks Min.” Kyuhyun thanked and brushed his hand against Sungmin back he was too engrossed with Ryeowook’s topic to think about it.

“Kyuhyun has been too- How do I put this? Kind?” Ryeowook explained. “He never is kind, you know.”

Sungmin chuckled and patted Ryeowook on his head. “Maybe he is finally growing up? Becoming a real man instead of the snarky young lad?”

Ryeowook shrugs away the idea because he knows Kyuhyun will never be kind unless he wants something.

“Hey kyu.” Sungmin whispers through the darkness. He turns to his right and sees Kyuhyun turning on his own bed to face him. “hmm?” Kyuhyun answers and he swears that the voice made his heart jump. “What is it Min?” Kyuhyun asked when he sees Sungmin blanked out into space.

Sungmin shakes his head, clearing the thoughts. “Er- Just wanted to ask if you needed something?” He smiled, wishing that Kyuhyun didn’t see past his lie.

“Something? Like what?” Kyuhyun answers, a quirky smile plastered on his face.

“I don’t know. Anything?”

”Could I have you?” He wanted to reply but no, his pride didn’t let him. “I don’t think so. Why do you ask?”

Sungmin shifted uncomfortably under Kyuhyun’s stare, “Ryeowook told me that you would only be kind when you wanted something. And you were only kind to me so I just thought that you wanted something from me.”

Kyuhyun frown, chuckling at his Hyung for making such a comment. Though it was true, he just couldn’t get to open his mouth. “Why did Ryeowook get the idea from?” Kyuhyun asked incredulously. “Just go to sleep Hyung. Goodnight.” He said and turned around quickly to hide himself from Sungmin, before the latter starts to ask questions again.

-------

“Ok fine, you caught me.” Kyuhyun sighed, looking defeated as Ryeowook confronted him. Ryeowook giggled and patted Kyuhyun on the shoulder. “Confessions are tough isn’t?” He teased, smirking when Kyuhyun looked up at him, looking shocked.

“How did you know?” He gapped, “You didn’t tell Sungmin did you?”

Ryeowook had a good laugh at Kyuhyun. He always looked so confident and full of himself, but when it comes to Sungmin, he’s like a pudding, soft and squash-able. “You’re always so weak when it comes to Sungmin.”

“Stop teasing me already.” Kyuhyun whines, plopping down onto the sofa and squirming his way around. Something that Ryeowook has never seen and never want to again.

“Geez. Stop stop! I’ll help you so stop doing that.” He asked of Kyuhyun, he doesn’t want to get major goose bumps again.

“How? I can never open my mouth when I’m near him.” Kyuhyun fussed, his shirt nervously.

“Got it! Come here!”

----

“Hey Min..” Kyuhyun opened the door to their shared room, greeting the sole person inside with a smile. Sungmin smiled back but frowned his brows when Kyuhyun walked towards him with his hands behind his back.

“Today is not the day to prank me Kyuhyun. So if there is a bug or something behind you, I’m going to freak and throw you out of this room.” He warned and Kyuhyun had half a mind to retreat and get a bug just to scare Sungmin so that Sungmin would call him for help but no, Ryeowook was behind him staring.

Kyuhyun walked forward, blushing before he showed Sungmin what was behind him. An A4 book.

“What’s this Kyuhyun?” Sungmin leaned back on his chair, wondering if he was really going to get prank today. Kyuhyun didn’t reply him, instead he flipped to the first page.

Hey Ming! It wrote, and Sungmin couldn’t help but smile. He wanted to ask Kyuhyun what was this about but Kyuhyun shushed him with a smile.

Remember when you asked me whether I wanted something? Sungmin nods.

Ryeowook was right, I wanted something Kyuhyun looked embarrassed as Sungmin chuckled at him. “Don’t laugh..” He muttered and had Sungmin stifling his laughter.

Well, maybe not something but… There were no more words on the page which made Sungmin frown. “Flip it.” He tells Kyuhyun.

“It’s someone.”

“So here, I have something to tell you…” He breathes in deep, willing to take whatever that comes his way. He shuts his eyes for a moment, slowly building up the courage to flip the piece of paper. ‘Okay, here goes’ He tells himself.

He plays with the last piece of paper, fingers trembling at every movement. His eyes still closed, afraid to open them and that was when Sungmin had enough. Kyuhyun heard a slight creak of the chair and the next thing he felt was…heaven.

He opened his eyes, meeting Sungmin’s in the process. He flushed bright red, embarrassed to look Sungmin straight in the eye.

“Can I guess what is written on the last page?” Sungmin asked, teasing the younger out of his state of mind.

“Su-sure.” Kyuhyun stutters and dropped the whole book on the floor when Sungmin moved up to him again and kissed him. Kyuhyun fluttered his eyes close, feeling Sungmin moving against his lips. They kissed for the first time and Kyuhyun thinks it’s heaven because it’s Sungmin.

“Such a dork.” Sungmin teased, making Kyuhyun flush for the umpteen time that day.

“That wasn’t the word I wrote.” Kyuhyun pouts, securing his arms around Sungmin, pulling him closer.

“I love you too Kyuhyun.”