Cheerful Thoughts Final

Cheerful Thoughts

 

“I forgot that … you still not know that … Jinyoung hyung ……. Died.”

 

Leera’s eyes were shock, tears are falling down through her eyes. “Jinyoung died? That was not true, please clarify it Gongchan.”

 

“Before you came to our house, Jinyoung hyung is suffering from his severe colon cancer, when you leaved us … Jinyoung hyung’s Cancer were more frequent attacking… and last week, Jinyoung hyung can’t take it anymore he give up Leera.” Gongchan said while crying.

 

Leera can’t speak clearly, “Now I know why Jinyoung is always saying this thoughts.” “God created your life. And you’re in charge to color it, Make it Beautiful. Smile whenever you have a problems, it can always help you.” Gongchan! I’m really amazed with your hyung, even though he have a problems, still he make me smile for almost a year.”

 

Silence Silence Silence

 

Then Gongchan suddenly says;  “Leera, I forgot this thing, Jinyoung Hyung asked me a favor to tell this words to you …. He said before he say goodbye that … He loves you so much … He likes you so much … but how can he tell it to you when he is suffering such a circumstances … “

 

Before Gongchan says Goodbye to Leera, He said “This is not my last visit to you Leera.”

 

Leera bows her head, “Did Jinyoung told you to visit me always?”

 

“No,no… No … it’s my own opinion Leera … I want to still visit you Leera … because … this feeling that I’m hiding from you …. Ahh-mm  …. I just do not want to have conflict with my Jinyoung hyung.”

 

I Like you Leera ~ 

 


 

The End